Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Just watched scene where Daddy Ri asked him if he was crying....lol it was dejavu of scene in their house he had same look on his face like omg:joy:.. he is priceless...bad A too!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Dana T said:

Just watched scene where Daddy Ri asked him if he was crying....lol it was dejavu of scene in their house he had same look on his face like omg:joy:.. he is priceless...bad A too!

I love JH's father and the actor is awesome too, wish we saw more of his background. He is so cold  but in a cool way, it was refreshing to see a parent like him, stable until the very end. Also it's rare HB plays a character with a father, i just remembered that lol.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

I sincerely hope will we get the intro song and the epilogue song published

• Like 2
  • Love 4

“Sometimes the wrong train leads you to the right station” :)

• Like 11
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

You know what's worse than waiting for ep 16? Than waiting for the spoilers?

It's real life.

Here I am in the midst of bawling my eyes out over the limited edition Seri's choice. Then have SD's mother obliquely referring to SJ as loving her daughter more than his own? Then having to STOP right here.

Yup. It's real life and getting kids to school. I am typing as I am waiting for something to cook up.

Omg luckily I am not working today. So I can watch the last 40 minutes. This show... I might actually have to rewatch episode 16. To wallow in peace.

And no I am still avoiding spoilers so I am dying. Pray its good after all rhe suspense.

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, Keroppi said:

I promised myself after CLOY, I’ll focus on my postgrad studies. So as much as I’m saying goodbye to cast and the show, I’m also sad to say goodbye to everyone on this forum. The discussions were really fun. 

You too? :DI've been telling myself that for the past 6 months with each drama i end but.. Procrastination :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

This all boils down to the fact that ‪my biggest disappointment is we didn’t see twin toddlers running with their parents in Switzerland mountains.

Fact: Gu Seung Jung and Seo Dan deserved better.

------

goodbye yoon se ri and ri jeong hyeok 136.gif?w=560

1ecd8f9cb4115b58d526f1bb1e3ac1af888e7ba6.gifv5aa0c852ec9c933b91e7181659694f20da07d0cd.gifv

Spoiler

b5b2b2e3294f2b0287583ca1bc01253a2d4c555c.gifv

0f1126ee15d86a64080f6becf24c117c098c8d51.gifv

crash landing on you

• Like 13
  • Love 6

11 minutes ago, L A said:

I sincerely hope will we get the intro song and the epilogue song published

It is already out. It’s on Spotify. You can check the official playlist of CLOY here. I guess it was just uploaded last night. The intro/epilogue song is entitled Sigriswil.

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Guys now that the drama is offically over, I would love to have some contemplation moments with you:

1. What is the most hilarious scene of our leads that you love?

2. What is the most romantic/beautiful scene of our leads?

3. What is the saddest scene of our leads that broke your heart so badly? 
4. What is the hottest scene from our leads ( if there’s any :joy:)?
5.What is your favorite line from our leads?

6. What is your favorite song?

7. What is the most hilarious scene from supporting casts?

8. What is the most touching scene from supporting casts?

9.  What detail gives you the most satisfaction?

10. What you wish you could have changed if you were the writer?

please share with me! I’d love to hear.

• Like 8

Still waiting for the raw.

Can any kind soul pm me a place where I can get this.

Many many thanks!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, clandeast said:

It is already out. It’s on Spotify. You can check the official playlist of CLOY here. I guess it was just uploaded last night. The intro/epilogue song is entitled Sigriswil.

It's not available in the US! Wish someone would upload it on youtube. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Meli said:

You too? :DI've been telling myself that for the past 6 months with each drama i end but.. Procrastination :sweatingbullets:

LOL. yes. :)

This time I promised myself no more procrastination. So gonna take a long break from any drama until I submit my thesis. :)

7 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

Ratings episode 16 (Nielsen Korea)

Nationwide: 21.683%

Seoul: 23.249%

CLOY It's now the highest rated TvN drama!

Wow! This is even more remarkable. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Hyun_Bin_Boo said:

It's not available in the US! Wish someone would upload it on youtube. 

Oohh maybe because of the timezone? But I presume they would make it available to everyone eventually. :blush:

• Like 3

After marathoning episode 15 and 16, I take back my words...what bittersweet ending?!! It was the most beautiful ending this drama could possibly have!! Super glad to be part of this wonderful journey watching the supporting cast and the main leads and loving everyone in this show!! The love oozing out of the screen at the end and the awesome closure of all the characters we have come to love. The little details...no one was left out at the end!! Even the elder brother redeemed himself by pushing through the scholarship with SR. JH parents, papa ri asking about yoon seri in the car..asking if his son is crying..so he already silently acknowledging SR as the Daughter-in-law? JH doing music again must be under him as well..(or cos he has spent 10 years serving already?) Anyway gotta say how badass he was earlier no wonder he can climb up to that position.

Oh was wondering the preview mentioned something about giving JH the choice to resettle...was it shown? Maybe i was bawling my eyes out didnt notice...

Even CCG at the end was just portrayed as a lonely guy who was thrown away by his country after self destruction due to his greed and wanted JH to go together with him. Still happy the bad guy is dead though haha

GSJ... though i was screaming when he literally died when i was reading the spoilers, I understood why he had to die and the clues that the writer gave us throughout episode 15. The moment he chose to go to SD he knew he wasnt going to come out of this alive...conman may be jailed but not for killing the thugs and getting away scott free...and when the orphaned song was playing earlier no one crying for him etc...after being truthful to himself for once, he had someone with him in the end alas he died happily and as SD mother put it, his love for SD was more than his life. 

Also i like that the ambulance scene was parallel to SR's scene and when he said :if someone had to live it has to be you. If someone has  to die it will be me" and it was interwoven with SR, obviously it was referring to SD but i thought the writer used it to refer to Seri too...so SJ had to die :tears:

SD, the proud and modern women of her times...so proud of her at the end and so satisfying to hear that SJ was her only man. Dunno if its only me but made me feel that the love or relationship with SJ was not a fleeting one, making his sacrifice worth it...

LOVE that PCS got his promotion and the squad had someone like PCS to continue to care for them and if the story would continue it would be totally fun to see his antics with the rest of the ahjummas. It would be a riot!! The dinner scene was a glimpse of it!! Our MB also had his wonderful closure...he can finally cleanse his ears with sounds of nature haha thats the best LOL moment. 

LOVE the ahjummas as well and the link to SR through her products. This is product placement at its best. Introducing the fact that there were SK products in the market has paved way for SR to spread her love for the squad (body wash shampoo products) and the ahjummas (facial products) it was really nice of SD mom to bring them the products!!

LOVE the electrifying border scene when JH was building up his emotions, asking SR not to run and then shouting at her not to run and then running towards her instead. The fear on SR face is sooo real. This is what i call A class actors and actresses acting. They are just so good together!! 

Did anyone mention that SR dancing in her office was another nod to her previous drama haha. 

Even though SR JH was separated for half of the last episode, we didn't feel it at all thanks to the director who filmed the scenes prettily, mirroring the opening sequence of the whole drama..them doing the same thing at different places.

THE ENDING ending...how not to LOVE SQUEAL AND SCREAM!! The scene was shot so beautifully and would be etched in our minds for a long long time...and the kiss...so perfect together!!

Really love their lines...haha we would all be wondering how JH find SR there haha but we have always been told how he can find her mo matter where she is. And when he appeared at the paragliding scene we were wondering how he got there but SR closed the loop for us in a way when she said it must be tough to get there etc. 

The ending has been filmed way earlier but it didnt seem like it at all...this is what you get when u enlist great actors and actresses for this!!

This drama would go down in history as the top drama for me!! Even though i was late in joining everyone in the discussion, it was super fun to read everyone's comments and theories during these times!! 

• Like 16
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

Ratings episode 16 (Nielsen Korea)

Nationwide: 21.683%

Seoul: 23.249%

CLOY It's now the highest rated TvN drama!

Hi, someone posted the ratings a few hours ago but it was lower than this. Is this different from that one or is this the right ratings for ep 16? I am just really curious. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, L A said:

Guys now that the drama is offically over, I would love to have some contemplation moments with you:

please share with me! I’d love to hear.

1. What is the most hilarious scene of our leads that you love? The boat scene kiss and the discussion they have afterwards..hilarious acting from both.

2. What is the most romantic/beautiful scene of our leads? The last scene of the series, picnic in Switzerland with that kiss and long scenic shot..perfect! :wub:

3. What is the saddest scene of our leads that broke your heart so badly 

Two scenes: when Seri is at GSJ's and tells RJH to leave her. Second would be RJH at the hospital when Seri is unconscious. 
4. What is the hottest scene from our leads ( if there’s any :joy:)? This is gonna be a bit weird but the two times that RJH has Seri against the door/wall..when she comes to his house in ep1 and when CCG is chasing her at the parking lot. There is nothing outright romantic but their chemistry felt potent. 
5.What is your favorite line from our leads? Sometimes the wrong train takes you to the right station.

6. What is your favorite song? Opening track

7. What is the most hilarious scene from supporting casts? When the ducklings come to SK, the whole sauna, eating out, playing games etc.

8. What is the most touching scene from supporting casts? Birthday party for Seri, ajhummas drinking beer with Seri & trash talking.

9.  What detail gives you the most satisfaction? RJH arranging groceries while being considerate of Seri's height :wub:

10. What you wish you could have changed if you were the writer? Made the CCG plotline a bit more logical. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Christmas came for Hyun Bin in February :heart:

Daebak~~~~~~22% for our dear couple!!! 

Hope Yejin gets her puppy and we get our real life happily ever after announcement:love:

I loved everything about the finale: heartbreaking, exhilirating, swoon worthy, bursting with tears and bursting with happiness...I'm on a CLOY high right now :relaxed:

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1