[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

6 hours ago, Chowchow said:

omgosh! The 3rd picture is so precious. So heartbreaking but full of love. The placement of their hands as they embrace. *sigh* 

This back-hug is so touching! These stills only confirm to me that it’s the best one I have ever watched and it’s setting the mark very high for next back-hugging scenes in dramas.

:love: Their hands... OMO! So romantic. 

By the way, is it only me or do you guys/girls see also RJH’s teary eyes? It’s like he is holding back his tears since it hurts him so much watching her grief. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@L A yup I believe so. He joined military bc of his brother's death. He felt then there was something wrong about the sudden death. It was also built in d story little by little. There were series of scenes that showing how he investigated. Plus he is piano genius and it's a known fact in the family that he is not for military thing but tragedy happened. :bawling:

Spoiler
44 minutes ago, sussieh said:

What I would like to see is both fathers (SR’s and JH’s) team up and help them to stay together. I think that it’s posible. 
JH has an ally in SK (the anonymous informant), maybe his dad has links inside SK. 

@sussiehthat's a very good twist of d story. They both hv the power and money. And I'm excited how would it materialize. Omooo, both in-laws will team up for their son and daughter's happiness. Omooo. I like that. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Dana T said:

This may have been discussed previously but don't you think he lied about not knowing the story about seeing 1st snow together....what it represents?

@Dana T How are you concluding that JH knew what catching the first snow together will lead to? What am I missing?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sussieh said:

This back-hug is so touching! These stills only confirm to me that it’s the best one I have ever watched and it’s setting the mark very high for next back-hugging scenes in dramas.

:love: Their hands... OMO! So romantic. 

By the way, is it only me or do you guys/girls see also RJH’s teary eyes? It’s like he is holding back his tears since it hurts him so much watching her grief. 

Exactly:heart: At that particular scene, I think RJH realised that Seri would be miserable when he left, despite her saying she will be fine. He understood her pain as he is sharing the same pain.

RJH cannot express his emotions like Seri but he always have teary eyes when things get too emotional. He even had teary eyes in their reunion. HB is such a great actor, he understood his character very well and display his emotions through his eyes that matches RJH's personality. 

By the way SYJ is such an amazing actress (along with Kim Hye Soo, these two are my favourite Korean actresses). She never cares for looking beautiful, she immerse in her character and cries so naturally and so realistically. I have to applaud her:wub: It is a blessing for my eyes to see Korea's two top actors who are known to act through their eyes in a drama together. I don't know when we could see such thing again

• Like 8
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Dana T said:

This may have been discussed previously but don't you think he lied about not knowing the story about seeing 1st snow together....what it represents?

I think so too,  he lied about that since he didn't want any complications between him and Seri then.  Plus he didn't want Seri to have high hopes for them branding it as a "big mess" but that was b4 the legendary kiss when they were about to part in the DMZ.  From then on Capt Ri knew,  even without seeing the snow together he would move heaven and earth just to be with her and that we'll be waiting for the next 4 eps to uncover, and of how would he trailblaze that path going to Seri. :wub:

• Like 8

@junelivesin the episode when eating chicken and drinking beer it started snowing and she asked him if he knew what they thought about that in SK...they believe if 2 people watch the 1st snow together they will definitely fall in love and stay together. He pretended he hadn't heard that but his body language seemed little sketchy like he was not being truthful

@Phoenix88so please tell me how did u upload that screenshot of Netflix? I took same shot to show what mine looks like in US and never could get it into forum. I don't do any social media I'm guessing maybe that's how u did it?

• Like 2

The OST release is on 9th February which means it is Sunday not Saturday.

And thats means... IU OST will be released Next week i guess it is good that way so IU ost dont overshadowed crush ost.

Also this week most likely we will got lots of IU Ost Sample on the ep 13 14 to increase the hype for next week episode and next week ost release

This also marks as maybe the only ost to be released more than 2 months after premiering for a 16 episode drama. 

It happen because this OST released at the finale week and we got ourself two week break.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

I made this Dolly Parton IG challenge while waiting for Ep 11. 

collage-hb.jpg

I want to create another using his expressions on the convo on this scene but to put them in one frame is heartbreaking because I think they deserve to be posted individually. Ladies, I present my breakfast, lunch dinner and snacks in between.:D

ep122.png

Spoiler

hb-ep12.png

hb-ep121.png

hb-ep-122.png

hb-ep-123.png

hb-ep-125.png

hb-ep126.png

4 more episodes but I have faith in the writer these two. 

Untitled-collage.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 8

I think JH joins the military is not only because he wants to investigate the death of MH but also because of his father’s position. MH mentioned in the earlier episode that one of the sons need to join the military (because of the father). Both MH and JH likes piano but because JH is better (piano genius) so MH gave up his chance and join the military so JH can study music.

Based on JH’s mother reaction, I believe she will support JH if he decides to leave the military and pursue his piano dream. His father is likely to support too now.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

It's FRIDAY!!! One more day & it's CLOY's day! :wub:

While TVN didn't release new stills, I just wanna share this beautiful gifs I found :wub:

b264d781bf841d8987ae73f32cda6f622fd9561a.gifv

57979cf4d61ac87883129cabf5146acb289e4cae.gifv

4dfbcca47320e268ac9b38efb6795420854b6b08.gifv

Spoiler

f686b95ccd853187a6fc650ae2ffe02b4ab9014e.gifv

e9e54fd20401dc4f64eedc68abcee80a75f638b2.gifv

e722dd113dde6915a53611a1eb409063a55178ba.gifv

source: sonyejins

& I just finished watching ep 12 last night & this is one of my best scenes :love::bawling:

Spoiler

4a93b56b290947980a484ff35706678d31e1077e.gifv74d0a37bd25dfe3e5755b7e102dde84752c6b979.gifv

ec6065f8a6bd9f00d250665074109fb536145482.gifva4c5bc395cebc429890616fe40e5d6962e4191d8.gifv

951ab308c94bbd04fbf00ef077c3e80c2cb9f591.gifve538566d2150590f8e559c50a2496c85611957c2.gifv

ff1279f0122ce50766c31722337147a0a9bf8154.gifv8204d6fff4e1147cb72946f94ff135f89749a309.gifv

6ba13b4631196e5c2b52a3a193133277a6efd1e5.gifv656795d3461804a15749f0ac870ddc02b7c2bd25.gifv

source: sonyejins

Even YSR said those (left side), RJH once again helped YSR feel that she's not all alone, that the one she loves is grateful that she's still breathing :love::bawling: 

Ahhhh, this makes me tear up again! I'm at work for God's sake!! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I'm not that good at giving any analysis though so I'm just sharing these gifs to ease our pain of waiting for the next episode. Have a good day everyone!! :heart:

• Like 17
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Dana T said:

@Phoenix88so please tell me how did u upload that screenshot of Netflix? I took same shot to show what mine looks like in US and never could get it into forum. I don't do any social media I'm guessing maybe that's how u did it?

I found it on Twitter and just posted the link here. I also don't know how to upload images directly on soompi forum. Sorry I'm not much of help 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, gilaswan said:

But it wasn’t discovered in the police checks...

I think the police did discover the uniform and the bag. There was a line by the police said "I found it!" but there was no indication of what had they find in the cave and I assume it was the case of Jeong Hyeok's uniform bag. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Phoenix88 said:

I found it on Twitter and just posted the link here. I also don't know how to upload images directly on soompi forum. Sorry I'm not much of help 

I'm like you when I first started here in Soompi few years ago..so to everyone who is still struggling uploading images, kindly check & follow these instructions posted by someone: How to post images. You can also check these forums here: rules, news, & feedback for more rules & instructions that can help you. & lastly, let us all follow Soompi Forum Rules ^_^

& this is the synopsis for eps 13 & 14 that was uploaded by Netflix US. So to everyone who don't want to spoil, don't open this one or otherwise I'll delete this later or the great mods will delete it :)

Spoiler

source: kdramas_kpop

Can Saturday come faster?? :tears: It feels like forever every time I wait & look at the time :tears: & yup I just posted earlier & it really feels like forever. LOL. I should be really working now..jeeez!

d4119ecd1dc29f041271c5fcb77fd87d4960e338.gifv

c27837101bcd01cfb094cd44356d280916d17172.gifv

source: letsflytoasiarenata

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2