[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

https://images.app.goo.gl/SrKMWjAiszgcfQEr6

I think this is an old pic ..maybe i was so excited after seeing her pic with kids that i posted it here...sorry guys...

12 minutes ago, stellalafemme said:

Ahhh is this confirmed to be a new picture?? I don’t wanna get my hopes up with an old picture but OMGGGG ~~ slowly dying over here 

I don't know but the original uploader of this pic on fb group said it is a new one.

• Like 2

I hope they will show us   the conversation between RJH and SR's stepmon.

I think there was more of what they showed to us because when she asked for how long they were dating, immediadly after we watched the three ducklins discussing.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

7 hours ago, blue_fleurs said:

I think someone answered this but I always associate the "as long as she is within my sight I promise to protect her" with the epilogue scene where he rode the motorcycle alongside the truck ... pretty sure it was the "Flower" OST.

@blue_fleurs Unfortunately, that's not it :( The one in the epilogue of Episode 13 is a different ost... But I can't find it! Oh well...maybe not released yet...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Favnia said:

@blue_fleurs Unfortunately, that's not it :( The one in the epilogue of Episode 13 is a different ost... But I can't find it! Oh well...maybe not released yet...

It’s Song Ga In - A Picture of my heart

Text preview of episode 15

일촉즉발의 상황에 놓인 정혁과 철강, 그들의 선택은...? 정체가 드러난 부대원들도 위기에 몰리고, 또한 북한에서 괴한들에게 쫓기던 승준은 뜻밖의 사람을 만나는데...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

https://www.soompi.com/article/1382637wpp/crash-landing-on-you-scores-top-spots-on-lists-of-most-buzzworthy-dramas-and-actors

“Crash Landing On You” Scores Top Spots On Lists Of Most Buzzworthy Dramas And Actors

Feb 12, 2020
by J. K

“Crash Landing On You” Scores Top Spots On Lists Of Most Buzzworthy Dramas And Actors

Good Data Corporation has shared its weekly rankings of the most popular dramas and cast members who have generated the most buzz over the past week!

The company analyzed news articles, blog posts and online communities, videos, and social media from February 3 to 9 for 24 dramas that are currently airing or are set to air, and they revealed the results on February 10.

In first place for the fourth week in a row as the most buzzworthy drama was tvN’s “Crash Landing on You,” while the show’s leads Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin take No. 1 and No. 2 respectively on the list of most buzzworthy actors for the ninth week.

SBS’s “Stove League” comes in second on the list of most buzzworthy dramas, followed by JTBC’s “Itaewon Class” and SBS’s “Dr. Romantic 2.”

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz this past week are as follows:

1. tvN’s “Crash Landing on You” — 30.74 percent
2. SBS’s “Stove League” — 16.88 percent
3. JTBC’s “Itaewon Class” — 14.7 percent
4. SBS’s “Dr. Romantic 2” — 11.04 percent
5. tvN’s “Black Dog” — 4.09 percent
6. TV CHOSUN’s “Queen: Love and War” — 2.65 percent
7. JTBC’s “War of Prosecutors” — 2.07 percent
8. KBS2’s “Forest” — 2.03 percent
9. OCN’s “Tell Me What You Saw” — 1.78 percent
10. KBS2’s “Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life” — 1.67 percent

buzzworthy-1.png

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this past week are as follows:

1. Son Ye Jin (“Crash Landing on You”)
2. Hyun Bin (“Crash Landing on You”)
3. Park Seo Joon (“Itaewon Class”)
4. Namgoong Min (“Stove League”)
5. Kim Da Mi (“Itaewon Class”)
6. Ahn Hyo Seop (“Dr. Romantic 2”)
7. Seo Hyun Jin (“Black Dog”)
8. Han Suk Kyu (“Dr. Romantic 2”)
9. Park Hae Jin (“Forest”)
10. Ha Do Kwon (“Stove League”)

buzzworthy-2.png

Source (1)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Ahpheng yup it's truly really weird that he sleeps on the floor while everyone else sleeps on a bed. maybe seri was trying hard to make him join her in her bedroom, otherwise she could have prepared another room for him already. she has 5 rooms for god's sake :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

It's sinking in that this time next week will be quite different since CLOY would be over.  SO SAD.  Good time to say thanks to you all in this thread - I came late in the game some time half way into the drama and what a good decision it was.  From all the fun comments to all the shared agony of waiting for the next episode, social media posts/GIFs, wishlists, eng subs, and of course above all the thoughtful theories and analyses - I was able to think deeper into the story and I find that this helps make the whole experience 10x better.  Thanks!

I'm trying to curate a CLOY-withdrawal starter kit/care package, feel free to add? :(  

- locate pics from cast and crew on social media on wrap-up party

- review compilations of BTS clips

- watch all the Swoon / Netflix videos on youtube with eng sub

- get the OST

- get an affordable PPL even if it's a subway sandwich to feel "closer" to CLOY

- add Switzerland to list of places to visit

- get your friends out for korean fried chicken and beer

- have a soju night

- migrate to the SYJ/HB thread on soompi forum and hope for good news like post-DOTS

:wub::)

• Like 6
  • Love 11

@RobinMI've been wondering same thing. I posted yest that pic of him in that blue suit looking across from her so lovingly is yum...one of the sexiest shots of him to me so far. I hope that's not just a promotional pic. Surely must be a scene coming up in Switzerland?

I actually thought HB was pretty sexy in Negotiation as well with longer hair. I'm kinda a longer hair person thats why I thought he was so cute in Worlds Within.

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

bromance in the making hahahaha :lol: bed scenes everywhere!

yes bed scenes every where, our 4 ducklings, even SD and SJ have bed scenes....except 2 certain people <_<

4 hours ago, J13 said:

MB is one of my favourite characters, he’s just been through so much so it’s great watching him be around people who actually care about him and also see him be braver and more courageous.

I second this. I'm so glad they brought MB to the SK mission trip, he has proved to be very helpful there. This is one of the few dramas that I am even invested in the secondary cast and they happen to steal my tears also! tears of joy (when JM meets his idol, when the duckling reunites, when they all cheer for the football match) and tears of pain (when the ahjummas could not eat, when Pyo Chi Su cried, when the youngest duckling misses his family). 

11 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

migrate to the SYJ/HB thread on soompi forum and hope for good news like post-DOTS

the think about actors and actresses is if they are really famous they will be very reluctant to get married because it stirs a lot of negative fan reactions. it's also hard to find good projects because many audience wouldn't view them the same way. DOTs main leads have shown us that. I hope HB and SYJ continue to date in secret (if they are indeed together) and sometimes the paparazzi will catch a sight of their happy domestic lives. I'm happy enough.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

i wish CLOY would have an ending similar to that of "Fated to Love You" with Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara. :wub:

being a kdrama fanatic for years now, i could only name a handful of good ones that made me feel the story is done, the characters are happy and i could move on. :D i'm hoping that CLOY would be one of them. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Favnia said:

@INeedAFan i....I got the episode wrong. :sweatingbullets: I am sorry! I actually meant the episode 12 epilogue!!! Thank you for trying to help though....

Is it the English song or the Crush’s Let Us Go?

In my country, CLOY is the Korean biggest hit in years. Don’t remember any other drama has the same hype as CLOY, not even DOTS. Many Thai celebrities are watching and talking about it.  

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2