[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have nothing to say abt today episode. It's just political x political x political x political x political and they turn Dongjoo to totally a damsel in distress. When she was in the wells, I thought there would have some flashback but NO. When she almost died (again), I thought she'd find a way out, but NO. It's ND saving her again... Like.... She's willing to die bcs the writers didnt allow her to do anything make sense. 

Jang Dong Yoon and Kim So Hyun really had hard time for that wells but... the scene make me speechless.

BUT... WELL... THE KISS SCENE... :relaxed: THAT'S WHAT CALLED A KISS SCENE, guys. When she grabs his neck and kiss him back, I faint *literally*  That scene saved the whole episode. And I hear Elsa sing Let It Go somewhere LMAO

tB5TuUO.jpg&key=0f0476a385011cc862a246be995a009d5b267a43f05f79b54cb412a56712440d

uKGikMa.gif

Atta girl! She initiated the second kiss! I love it when girls put a little effort into the kiss. I can’t wait to watch the episode with the subs tonight :wub:

I haven’t watched all of KSH’s dramas so I don’t know how this kiss compares to her other kisses but for JDY is the first deep kiss onscreen. I’m quite satisfied because they’re still teenagers so the kiss is quite appropriate for them. 

I finally caught up with the drama. The kiss scene was absolutely beautiful. They both can kiss lol:love:.

@valNK "Let It Go" bwahahaha:joy::mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali I binged watched it last night lol:sweatingbullets::lol:. I miss him in a female clothing IMAO:joy:. And I miss when the grand prince wasn't an richard simmons and was running for his life after Nokdu kissed him ROFL:mrgreen:.

21 minutes ago, valNK said:

I have nothing to say abt today episode. It's just political x political x political x political x political and they turn Dongjoo to totally a damsel in distress. When she was in the well, I thought there would have some flashback but NO. When she almost died (again), I thought she'd find a way out, but NO. It's ND saving her again... Like.... She's willing to die bcs the writers didnt allow her to do anything make sense. 

Jang Dong Yoon and Kim So Hyun really had hard time for that well but... the scene make me speechless.

Yeah i was getting really annoyed by the well scene too. i think the writers totally turned DJ into a useless character!! when she was about to drown and ND appeared to save her, it was so obvious that they were going to use the "near death experience" troupe to get her to confess to ND... i mean im happy that she's finally confessing her feelings for ND but now she's turned into a useless character. this is such a waste, kim soo hyun is an amazing actress. 

while i'm on this point, i feel that the drama has taken such a depressing turn. i know this is the standard fusion sageuk romcom formula, where they go from hilarious bickering to cute loving couple to depressing times away from each other to political scheming me$$ (ahem moonlight ahem 100 days my prince). but i wish they focused on more happy things and get all the political stuff over with quickly because it is getting quite annoying at this point.(the political plot only seems to be thickening tho) 

i wished they focused more on character relationships (not just ND and DJ) but also ND and DJ's relationships with other characters like the king and queen, and less on the whole YM-HY-gwanghae mess. well now that ND and DJ has confess lets just hope the writers let them have sometime together before advancing the political plot further 

with that said... just like how DJ loves ND to death... i can't ignore this drama so i'll stick around no matter what 

Ok today's episode really has nothing to do with comedy... After going into the sea (ND), the trench (twice: once for bath and the other for hiding from the assassion widows), the river (for the fish), the director finally lead ND and DJ into a WELL!  And it's the second time they got totally wet by the rain... Our OPT really suffer a lot :tears:

By the way, DJ's confession is really 'fierce' lamo:lol: just as they said when they were interviewed by the Entertainment Weekly, both of them are straightforward haha><

7 minutes ago, aisling said:

Atta girl! She initiated the second kiss! I love it when girls put a little effort into the kiss. I can’t wait to watch the episode with the subs tonight :wub:

I haven’t watched all of KSH’s dramas so I don’t know how this kiss compares to her other kisses but for JDY is the first deep kiss onscreen. I’m quite satisfied because they’re still teenagers so the kiss is quite appropriate for them. 

I’ve seen her kiss scenes before and was afraid about today kiss....but no worries anymore 

Funny thing is, last week...

Spoiler

I saw this haawwt shower kiss scene of Melting me Softly. And I kinda wished we would have the same scene in TTON tho I know it's impossible ^^

But dang... they did give us a rain scene too :joy:.. a rain kiss scene :) aaaaahhhh.. I can finally sleep well later.. haha.. this is why I like DJ's bold character because she will initiate a skinship. I never expected we will get 2 kiss scenes. This is why I like this PD-nim, he knows what we want... *claps for him* ^^

Now, I hope they work together from now on and face whatever the future holds together ^^.

@jeonghyang Thanks again for the live recap gifs :kiss_wink:

@lu09 Ikr?^^... lol.. I think I'm kinda getting good at this prediction thing :joy:.

Nice to finally see you comment here again ^-^..

I think people are divided in this, some really like the rom-com and the funny scenes, others also like how the plot is going with the politics. I also came for the rom-com but still neutral, I just hope it won't get too depressing in the upcoming eps. As long as I have my ND-DJ dose, it's fine .. ha ha...

Archived