[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I . understand that a lot of ppl dislike the political side since it is a romcom and the com is hard to find when there is so much politics.. But to be honest i find they balance out the episodes very well.. i f one episode in a week is dark and all political the other one is less dark en more of comedy and romantic..

With DJ seeming like she is a useless character i have to disagree.. even though she doesnt do much anymore she shows the thoughts and behaviour of a conflicted person very well... It is obvious that killing the king will lead to her dead and all those years it didnt matter to her.. now ND came into her life and she actually has something.. someone to live for.. she is conflicted and doesnt know what to do next.. 

now that they actually are together or they confessed to each other i am curious to see how they will tackel their problems together and not separate.. 

well i guess based on the preview the next ep is going to go something like this:

first 5 minutes of couple happiness

20 min of YM scheming 

20 min of the king and the mess he created in the past 

5 min of DJ being worried about the palace people looking for her 

5 min of ND being worried about DJ being worried about the palace people looking for her  (but ND not knowing the reason)

ok how many minutes do we have left 

ah 3 minutes of the kings depressing monologue to ND

and then 2 minutes of ND being confused about how to feel about finally meeting the king and hearing the monologue from the king 

ND: "was i in your memories on that day?"

closing scene and OST plays

AND THE PLOT THICKENS

Such an open minded couple LOLLL. Annnnnddd we have return of clingy Nokdu then? hahahahaa. 

I noticed the servant couple is back in the preview as well - seems like the King will ended up looking for both NokDu and DongJoo for different reasons? (sorry might have missed it but did the King find out about NokDu yet?). And Master Hwang seems to be finding DongJoo a way into the palace. Will their two missions finally converge together!

9 minutes ago, soesje said:

I . understand that a lot of ppl dislike the political side since it is a romcom and the com is hard to find when there is so much politics.. But to be honest i find they balance out the episodes very well.. i f one episode in a week is dark and all political the other one is less dark en more of comedy and romantic..

With DJ seeming like she is a useless character i have to disagree.. even though she doesnt do much anymore she shows the thoughts and behaviour of a conflicted person very well... It is obvious that killing the king will lead to her dead and all those years it didnt matter to her.. now ND came into her life and she actually has something.. someone to live for.. she is conflicted and doesnt know what to do next.. 

now that they actually are together or they confessed to each other i am curious to see how they will tackel their problems together and not separate.. 

yeah it seems that based on the preview they are trying to weave DJ into the political plot as well (she was always involved but they havent really focused on her). i guess on the next episode we will see DJ being more involved since it seems that the king has talked to the couple who used to serve DJ's household when she was still a noble lady

@Ameera Ali

YOU ---> 9.gif <--- ME

I can't ... I can't see some tongue in action! Rcp8nAp.gif WHY?!  86.gifNo French Kiss! 133.gif

They vacuumed and chewed each other's LIPS!  63.gif

biAivZP.gif

Spoiler

B3LNlM5.gif

1XN0mCZ.gif

YOU ---> sm7i7JB.gif <--- ME

Ohh! I love how they wanted to eat on each other's lips! Aggressive much! 60.gif

Spoiler

ybhhQDD.gif

Spoiler

QtrBUOT.gif

2LzA884.gif

I think we’ll get at least another kiss and maybe the third kiss will be steamier. But I doubt it. KSH is still finding her footing as an adult female lead while JDY has the innocent youthful aura around him - he still played a high school student last year despite being 28 Korean age. I think they’re really compatible visually, acting wise and can have this sensual chemistry when they want to. But maybe neither of them are ready to put their youthful image behind. 

Is anyone worried about how Dongju and Nokdu could have been contaminated whilst they were in the 'contagious disease' area that was cordoned off (where the well is). If any one of them dies from a disease IMMA RIOT. I just hope it's extraneous detail that won't be referenced again later in the plot.

5 minutes ago, aisling said:

I think we’ll get at least another kiss and maybe the third kiss will be steamier. But I doubt it. KSH is still finding her footing as an adult female lead while JDY has the innocent youthful aura around him - he still played a high school student last year despite being 28 Korean age. I think they’re really compatible visually, acting wise and can have this sensual chemistry when they want to. But maybe neither of them are ready to put their youthful image behind. 

Its always the innocent looking ones that are the wildest :innocent:

I do hope we get a few more kisses and one before a bed scene of some sort with the same type of tension as the bandage wrapping scene

@mujisano Yessss me 2 when DJ fell in my heart sank i was like nooooooo what if she gets a disease and after ND jumped in and the running in the rain.. im so worried.. ppl died of colds back in the day.. i dont know what kind of disease the village had but im sos scared for our couple

Archived