[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Dong Joo crying her heart out in the preview means she's in close proximity with the King. That she's in a major conflict with herself whether to execute her revenge plan because of the weight of the feelings she has for Nokdu. Would her love be bigger enough than her revenge?

But if we say she does abandon her revenge, where will she go from here? Is that the end of her story? I have a feeling that we'll get some of her backstory next week as how we're able to know a little bit about the King this week. We know nothing about the King until we're shown what he actually like in eps 15-18. Generally, he isn't a bad person. If he really is that bad, I wouldn't think he'd be able to talk with ND and DJ genuinely even in disguise. He seems fond of both of them, while also learning a thing or two from them. The father, the son and the daughter in law. Their moments are indeed very heartwarming. I can see an ending where the King will abdicate his throne, and live with the queen, ND, and DJ in a faraway land, where they will build a new widow village protected by the Muwol and the trio avengers :glasses:

Also, I agree with some of the chingus' comments here about to what extent does DJ know about YM. After the destruction of the village, did she somehow know about YM's involvement? Because in ep17-18, when Aengdu said he misses YM, we can see the change in ND's expression and DJ immediately looked at him with concern and tried to change the topic by asking the vice curator what he's doing there.

Tale-of-Nokdu-17-18-2.gif 

P.S. I think I'm bi for Jang Dong Yoon because of this pic :)... falling for both Lady Kim and Nokdu :joy:

IMG-20191101-071912.jpg 

Him in red hanbok is ♡♡♡

You know I’m just thinking how glad I am at the fact that Father/king met nodku and dj before they both entered the palace and already gave them his approval/blessings as a couple :lol:

imagine how daebak it would if they didn’t meet beforehand and dj entered the palace, and a love triangle between father, son, and dj happened LOL that would be too crazy 

3 more days til the next batch of episodes. Hurry hurry Monday :sweatingbullets:

Top 5 Scenes That Make You Want To Fall In Love This Week

2- “Tale Of NokDu

Kim SoHyun and Jang DongYoon as Dong DongJoo and Jun NokDu

Kim SoHyun and Jang DongYoon are also deep in love with each other and keep on giving viewers heart fluttering scenes episode after episode.

In the selected scene, Kim SoHyun and Jang DongYoon were at the clinic because he was hurt. After the doctor left, Kim SoHyun started to remove the blood from his face before he interrupted her.

Then she started to cover with the band his belly wound -yes he was showing his abs. She was turning the band around and around making physical and eye contact.

tale of nokdu, tale of nokdu drama, tale of nokdu romance, tale of nokdu scene, tale of nokdu kim sohyun, tale of nokdu jang dongyoon, kim sohyun jang dongyoon

KBS

tale of nokdu, tale of nokdu drama, tale of nokdu romance, tale of nokdu scene, tale of nokdu kim sohyun, tale of nokdu jang dongyoon, kim sohyun jang dongyoon

KBS

Archived