Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

@StefC oh hi! I recognize you from koala site. Glad to see you here. Someone said KHY next project will be in a movie with Jin Ki Joo. She will play supporting role, a student who meets a serial killer and the movie title is midnight. Not sure if it's true or still a rumour.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4cGtXtJ879/?igshid=roq2tkjqavzd

It's a class picture everyone, too bad DO HR BK JD can not join. Since this drama is about extras living and making the most out of their time creating special moments, after their graduation from EY drama I wish all of them will have more and better role or find the right path in the future.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, bee_wannabe said:

@StefC oh hi! I recognize you from koala site. Glad to see you here. Someone said KHY next project will be in a movie with Jin Ki Joo. She will play supporting role, a student who meets a serial killer and the movie title is midnight. Not sure if it's true or still a rumour.

It's a class picture everyone, too bad DO HR BK JD can not join. Since this drama is about extras living and making the most out of their time creating special moments, after their graduation from EY drama I wish all of them will have more and better role or find the right path in the future.

Speaking of that site, I felt so awful how they are trashing Kim Hye Yoon there for no reason...its as if all her antis are having a field day here.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Exactly. I was surprised by the amount of the criticisms there. I have never spent that much time commenting and defending an actress i like in a post outside of soompi forum. Glad that i have this thread to come back and gain the positive vibe again.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, bee_wannabe said:

Exactly. I was surprised by the amount of the criticisms there. I have never spent that much time commenting and defending an actress i like in a post outside of soompi forum. Glad that i have this thread to come back and gain the positive vibe again.

It was written to draw negativity like click bait....that is what irked me the most...glad for this thread too

• Like 6

1 hour ago, angelbeast90 said:
Thank god he did not spit that sandwich on Lee Dohwa face when he squished Eo Haru cheeks~!

One of my favorite scenes in the series.  A very shy Dan Oh hits Ha-Ru's lips so hard trying to push him away that you can actually hear the smack of the strike. :blush:

• Like 5

@larrysouth

I'm not even defending DanHaru as a ship. I feel honestly extremely offended that people think Dan Oh should fix Kyung. That's my personal reason why the discussion on my part is heating up. In RL I would hope no one would want Dan Oh with Kyung just so she can fix him. I think also think there is no question in who Dan Oh wants so I don't need to defend it. But I'm definitely going to step in when people romanticize Kyung as a character and make him the suffering hero. :) 

@bee_wannabe @Nymeria289

Let's keep the discussion on the drama. I know that many blogs outside Soompi tend to have a toxic environment but what matters is you have a place here where you can gush over Kim Hye Yoon freely, who is doing an amazing job btw. So who would hate her honestly? :lol: She is the emotional core of the drama. 

On another note: I really hope that each actor will get another project after this one. I know especially for Rowoon that won't necessarily be the case because he is a idol. But still I would love to see Kim Hye Yoon, Lee Jae Wook and Rowoon in other dramas again. :D 

@leeminhosny

Eeeek... I would love for him to sing a OST for the drama. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

just a strange thought, if haru is going to keep on changing dan oh's stage by probably replacing her character with other characters to play in, wouldn't dan oh lose her purpose to portray and make it easier for the writer to vanish her? Haru is going to tamper with dan oh's stage which is going to harm her importance in the drama since she is expected to be in a stage with kyung but if she won't be playing it then there's no reason for her to exist

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, nimon said:

just a strange thought, if haru is going to keep on changing dan oh's stage by probably replacing her character with other characters to play in, wouldn't dan oh lose her purpose to portray and make it easier for the writer to vanish her? Haru is going to tamper with dan oh's stage which is going to harm her importance in the drama since she is expected to be in a stage with kyung but if she won't be playing it then there's no reason for her to exist

It's definitely problematic for Ha Ru to change things here and there. I mean he should know because he disappeared just like that. I don't think though the drama will do this because we only have 6 episodes left. And I don't think Ha Ru can actually change Dan Oh's fate in the way he likes to. I think we might even get a moment of realisation in this week's episodes because there must be a reason for why Dan Oh and Ha Ru cry. And it could be because they will find out that at least in this manhwa things are set to happen, no matter what. 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@leeminhosny

Eeeek... I would love for him to sing a OST for the drama. 

Most likely they sing OST I hope we won't have a disappointment:heartbreak:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Spoiler

I lost respect for koala's playground when she was promulgating the gossip about plagiarism in Hotel del Luna as if there were real evidence for it.  She has no journalistic integrity or responsibility so is as prone to clickbait, trolling and bias  as any hack.  We had it good when Dramabeans stayed on top of their show recaps.  Criticism, yes, but it was balanced, even when I disagreed strongly with them (Emergency Couple, for example).    At least I could see their POV.

1 hour ago, nimon said:

It's a conundrum really, and also for their 'after-life' in a new manwha because they'll still be trapped by the constraints of Stage.  Was it Minqo earlier who said the best outcome would be for them to play unimportant extras in the next one?  Then they'd have the freedom they're missing?  He or she might be right.

• Like 6

@bee_wannabe Hi, I just wasn't able to keep quite there. Many times again I felt many are very negatively critical to female artists but graciously forgiving to male artists (as you can see in her other posts).

I usually a silent viewer but this drama is so good and under represented in the ratings.

I hope in the coming 2 episodes we will get more answers about Flower manwha and how it is related to Secret. 

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, StefC said:

@bee_wannabe Hi, I just wasn't able to keep quite there. Many times again I felt many are very negatively critical to female artists but graciously forgiving to male artists (as you can see in her other posts).

I usually a silent viewer but this drama is so good and under represented in the ratings.

I hope in the coming 2 episodes we will get more answers about Flower manwha and how it is related to Secret. 

Me too....need answers from flower Manhwa....and I don't want bits and pieces but the full story.

• Like 4

@StefC @Nymeria289

I could honestly live with having 20 episodes and then we get maybe two episodes of the Flower manhwa ooooor.... how about a whole drama? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Just love the kiss scene. tender and sweet for a first kiss for our otp after being separated for a month  letting their feelings burst :wub:

74409578_2508174076071859_65773445667084

• Like 7
  • Love 6