[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

I aware of this scenes from final ep not tomorrow ep :tears: do you remember last week? they give us prewiew scenes from Thursday ep not wed. :tears:  I want to fight to writer I can't all ep 2  sad Haru and Bk-Danoh scenes , because they shooted these secenes last days and BK dANOH scenes shooted just today and now in preview :tears: so when did they shoot Final ep ? I think these scenes from final ep :bawling:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I kinda hope we haven't seen anything from the final episode yet... anything important at least. I hope we will be surprised a little bit and maybe see another kiss. :wub:

Hide contents

Credit: nexttimeisnotthesame

and Korean writers have awful final , I don't hope any more  I have seen most beautiful final Legend of The blue Sea , dramas 99% have awful final and I hope just I won't see all 2 ep BK-Danoh scenes :angry:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jillia said:

If you want to hate someone then it's Kyung who was willing to kill Dan Oh. And his apologists can say what they want... a few seconds or a minute without oxygen can be very damaging to a comatose patient like Dan Oh. So he is definitely not without fault.

No but both men held the blade.  Had HR not changed the files, she wouldn’t have been in that state in the hospital in the shadow.  So you could argue that unconsciously or not, HR put her in danger by switching the files.  She needed that surgery.  But yes, BK took her mask off for that time so he was at fault too.  Both had a hand in killing her (metaphorically)...just like both men held the hilt of the sword in TC.  Both are at fault for her death in the shadow in Secret, I think that was what the drama was implying.  But yes, if you feel the need to take it out on someone, then BK is the obvious target.  He was set up as an antagonist to be hated from the get go so I am sure he wouldn’t mind more of it going his way.  If nothing at all, I think the fact that there is so much hate coming his way is an indication of his great acting. :lol:  It can only be helpful to build the breadth of his acting resume.  It’s a lot harder to play a villain than it is a straight up good guy.  No wonder he got accepted to play alongside Park MinYoung and Seo KangJoon in his next project.  I am looking forward to that one.

I can’t see the writer not giving HR/DO their happy ending eventually in some form or another.  It’s just a matter of how long they will draw out the angst.  Not long to wait now.  

• Like 2

While waiting for the finale....I came across many behind-the-scene videos on KHY and RW.  I really enjoy them.  They have such good chemistry off screen! Their interactions are very natural and loving. 

Did you guys see the kissing scene BTS?   Even the director teased them "Are you guys so playful today because of the kissing scene?".  I can tell KHY and RW were so nervous when it was ended. 

The shy RW teases and touches KHY a lot and they are so comfortable with each other!

There was one time when RW was about to sit at KHY's laps.

So tempted to ship them off screen...Oh well....

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

@deandraluv But I know for sure that they will never date and I don't even want them to at this stage of their career. Kfans are really scary. They are going to be very upset and might even abandon them. Some of Rowoon fans are already mad. They both have to be successful first to date. Hope few years later they will act in a rom-com not melodrama and there they will fall in love.:wub:

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

@deandraluv But I know for sure that they will never date and I don't even want them to at this stage of their career. Kfans are really scary. They are going to be very upset and might even abandon them. Some of Rowoon fans are already mad. They both have to be successful first to date. Hope few years later they will act in a rom-com not melodrama and there they will fall in love.:wub:

Yes... I know.... That's why I could only say that I was 'so tempted' to ship them off screen.. Because I know it's almost impossible....

When I read about the negative comments KHY got,  I thought hmmm.....  that it could be related to her closeness to RW not necessarily her acting skill.   They just hate her because to begin with,  she gets to do lots of scenes with RW.  

I also notice that KHY is kinda self-concious/aware lately when she is around RW. Is it just my feeling?  Hopefully, they continue their friendship even after the drama ends... 

By the way,  in one of the making-film videos,  when they were playful doing the heart sign in the library... They said that they would do a full heart sign on Nov 21?  

They are cute. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Extraordinary You Intro:

i loved the intro so much, and loved it more when i put my beauty ost over it. it was the best thing i've ever edit lol. that ost is soooo good whenever it played in the background, i can't help but feel happy even in a sad scene.

@Jillia ooof that gif of kim seokwoo, damn. that sent me to my grave.:wub:

• Like 4

Damn Lee Jae Wook's smile....I knew he wouldn't like it being with a fake Amnesiac Dan Oh....he loves her but for who she is not as a mere character who can't remember her own self....I am glad....at the very least the writers are giving all fandoms maximum possible fan service by giving Dan Oh moments with both leads....can't wait

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

and Korean writers have awful final , I don't hope any more  I have seen most beautiful final Legend of The blue Sea , dramas 99% have awful final and I hope just I won't see all 2 ep BK-Danoh scenes :angry:

I know everyone is feeling a little anxious but honestly, how bad could the end be?  Several years ago my wife suggested watching a move titled, "On the Beach."  At the end of the movie everyone died, not just the leads, but everyone in the entire world.  I looked at my wife with jaw dropped and said, this is not your typical feel good movie.  So, as long as Dan-Oh and Ha-Ru eventually both become aware and get their fated love relationship, then I will be happy.

• Like 5

Is it just me or is everyone else becoming just a little bit tired of Ha-Ru's perfection?  He sets nigh impossible standards of appearance, kindness and consideration.  How can us mortal men compete with that when it comes to our women.  I think in the next manhwa, Ha-Ru should be a 40+ year old balding man with a beer belly.

• LOL 9

16 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The question is if those standards are too high or should be the norm.

I mean for a character he could've more edges. Some would say him desperately trying to change the stage is a flaw. But I think in the way he treats Dan Oh... or for that matter Do Hwa Joo Da, I think it should be a given. Same goes the other way around as well of course. :D

But I don't think men need to be like him or Do Hwa, just treat women with respect and not like objects and it's a win-win situation.

I agree.  Treating everyone with dignity and respect should be a given.  When it comes to my wife, I try my best to be considerate and loving to her.  As we all know, sometimes life can throw us some serious obstacles and sometimes we get on each others nerves.  So sometimes we do not treat people as well as we ought.  Just try your best and always remember to be honestly sorry and express that sorrow when you do make a mistake.

In any event, I always prefer characters like Ha-Ru over "tsundere" characters like Kyung.  I just think that they ought to make Ha-Ru look more realistic like they did to Chris Hemsworth

ea0.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 10