[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

8 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Rich, top scorer, most popular among females, nature just bends to his will, etc. Yeah, the kind of lead male that are extremely common in teen/college drama. Also relevant is that Haru doesn’t have a full setup with home, family, etc like the others

rich and thing is the only thing he lack, otherwise haru is perfect.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

rich and thing is the only thing he lack, otherwise haru is perfect.

i mean haru goes to seuli highschool so isnt he still considered to be rich or well off?:D i mean its only juda who goes there on a scholarship (also unaware haru was very fashionable with the school uniform with those t-shirts) 

• Like 6

Sorry for ghosting this week.No! A trumpet creeper did not take me away through a portal! lol

As academic year is ending so many stuff to do! and trimming garden too!

1CNFnYk.gif

I wonder what will happen after seeing all these spoiler!Maybe Danoh Haru will finish their academic year and go on a vacation and return to college next year and that's how another story starts!!But I'm ready to watch it live today god willing!!PS: Is that a trumpet creeper design on that black umbrella college bound Danoh/Hyeyoon is using!

• Like 3

Spoiler

I am still OK if they just walk past each other but then one of them run after the other and ask his/her mobile number and the other one smiles shyly. I hope this time it will be Haru because it's always Dan Oh going after him. It would be icing on top if if they show that that was a scene of a new book.

I was wondering why Haru said in the "We are from the same class.", "please remember me next time". Does Dan Oh doesn't remember him as Baek Kyung's friend. Did the writer again made him an insignificant character?

• Like 5

I just realized something, kyung is supposedly the main character of trumpet creeper but he kills the main female lead dan oh and which webtoon has a plot line like that unless kyung is the villain and haru is the main lead and dan oh is the female lead. 

Spoiler

kyung is a villain-ish main character like light yagami from death note and haru is a heroic (anti-hero or antagonist) like L. that's why even though kyung is bad, he gets what he wants, the throne by killing dan oh. haru loves dan oh even on stage of trumpet creeper, not just the shadow, if you watch the scenes carefully, they have a lot of moments in the trumpet creeper stage. and when BK tells him to stab her, he hesitates not because he is aware but even the stage haru can't and won't be able to kill dan oh, the writer made his character like that. that's why the writer made BK stab dan oh instead because he's character was originally like a villain's.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

I've always wanted haru to visit dan oh at the hospital but he was never able to until episode 14, in the moment when he lost her. it was really sad. ive also wanted haru too visit her at her house but that only happened in episode 13 (I think), and not even inside the house. 

@Jillia rowoon is sooo handsome :love:, he barely posts on his Instagram. lol

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

@Jillia yes, he opened it recently to promote the drama. me too i want him to post a lots, especially selfies. i want to write hurt, comfort, angst fluff fanfic of where haru visits dan oh at the hospital and also a very cute and fluffy home date at dan oh house when dad's away.but idk where to start or at which point to write so i gave up.lol

filming was supposed to end today? omg rowoon looks fine. isn't that same outfit he is wearing the new webtoon when he passes by dan oh. this haru definitely looks like he has clothes at least so i'm hoping he has a better set up than 'secret's',

• Like 6