[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

Am I the only one who

Spoiler

bawls every time Haru introduces himself to Dan Oh and when he looks at her from afar oh dear it just hurts

If you want to relive the angst watch highlights from tonight's episode, you might want to check yeseomoms2 on Twitter! 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

@Jillia rewatching the clips on Twitter and i'm a crying mess again hahahahahahaha i should stop doing this to myself :tears: i'm pretty sure i won't be able to sleep well tonight. :tears:

I hope in tomorrow's episode

Spoiler

Haru's disappearance will only last for 10 minutes and the remaining 50 minutes will be him and Dan Oh looking for each other in the new(?) manhwa :tears:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Spoiler

Netizens comments :

(+176,-3) I watched the broadcast and it's hurt so much ㅠㅠ It's so hurt and I can't watch it ㅠㅠ I just cried all day today because of Haru ㅠㅠ

(+113,-2) Haru crying all night long to get back to Danoh's memory ㅠㅠ He's crying in all scene because of Danoh .

(+72,-3) She finally got over the set and found her memory, and the secret is completeㅠㅠ DanHaru don't break up.

(+31,-1) Please be happy DanHaru

(+30,-5) I cried when Baekkyung and Dano cried today.

• Like 7

Ahhh I forget ceremony god I thought manga finished and we will watch a new  EP(new manga or etc.) but you said I remember god really did Haru diseppear ? :tears: now I am unhappy again 

:bawling: I have had headache for 2 days because of drama , Haru already diseppear a time again and again why? This poor lead man have cryed for 5 ep and again diseppeared in final ? 

MTVkZDU4MjMzNjhkZTM.gif

• Like 4