Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

1 hour ago, jouleoppa said:

Long time not speaking up here. Do you miss me, girls? [laughs] I follow this series on TVN Asia as I subscribe a cable TV. And tonight, I'll watch eps 6.

I like the OST btw, the metal version suit the theme of season 3 which is about KKJ dealing with the damage of her hearing ability and DKW's dealing with his psychopathic DID. If you remember, the rock version in season 2 fits the spirited theme of KKJ's sharp hearing (ears) combined with DKW's sharp observing (eyes) as duo. And the ballad version in season 1 fits the theme of both KKJ and MJH's grief for the loss of their beloved ones.

Also, let's mention the first murderer in prolog is a Noh killer (and I still dunno if he was also the Wire Shun who also wears BJS's mask in S2 eps 1 when he killed DKW's friend, the same mask DKW's wear in KKJ's nightmare). And the other mask is Hannya killer. They're the name of the Japanese traditional masks shown here btw, so let's use that term to not confuse each other (vampire mask? pure white mask?). Anyway, I'm a bit mad why the killing scene in Eps 1 used Mozart's Lacrimosa, it's MTG's devil trademark. They should use japanese folk song or samisen music in eerie/creepy melody.

Hello there Oppa! 

Long time no see. Glad to see you here, finally joining the discussions (and perhaps the rising cult too. Hahahah :joy:)

Btw, thanks for pointing out about the naming of those different masks. I am not well-versed with the associated name in Japanese for these masks, nor the culture unique to Japanese, so, I just named it based on each feature - plain white mask (Noh mask), vampire mask (Hannya mask) and black mask (BJS's Tarantula mask). I guess, we can settle for Noh and Hannya when discussing about those killers henceforth. :thumbsup:

The speculation is just to hype up the fun of anticipating for the next episode. Doesn't matter if the guess will be correct or wrong. Starting a poll seems fun to me. But, how to do that? hahahahahah  :joy:

1 hour ago, jouleoppa said:

Or, will she shoot him dead with no choice?

The moment this happens, it will be the death of my shipper's heart. :bawling:

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

But, how to do that? hahahahahah  :joy:

From my knowledge only Event poll can do ah. I have to do it in events. Other than that cannot ah haha. Unless I make a manual poll here. Shall I? Haha just give me a list of names you all suspect haha

since it’s a mini poll, we will just do it manually just along this thread :) .

Nominate your choice and tag me as you do it!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

21 hours ago, nateko said:

I do think she'll get kidnapped and trapped and maybe Wire Shun might try to get KW to kill KJ when Kousuke resurfaces.

I can't stop thinking that PD made 'ears' as Kousuke's trigger purposely. "To begin and to end with KKJ hearing", ye? 

The final battle between DKW and Kosuke for KKJ ears? 

@sushilicious your (and other's) shipper's heart will be satisfied :)) in some sense, with DKW or Kouske but KKJ will get someone as a couple. :lol:

(*gloomily  Hope, they won't plan to share her ears among themselves)

Spoiler

By the way, I was shocked by DKW's (almost) 'kiss' too... My eyes! What I had to watch! :blink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@meon!!! 

Spoiler

You can’t say the forbidden kiss! You can’t say any of that here in fear that the other shippers will get sad. Haha

• LOL 4

@sushilicious

Spoiler

This 'kiss' gave the new direction for my suspicions - does Kouske lick his lips deciding what he is going to do: kiss or kill? :w00t:

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, meon said:

@sushilicious

Hide contents

This 'kiss' gave the new direction for my suspicions - does Kouske lick his lips deciding what he is going to do: kiss or kill? :w00t:

Ikr?

Spoiler

Kousuke is twisted. So it’s not surprising for him to kiss his prey...because he is twisted :joy:no reasonings after that.

• LOL 3

@sushilicious

Ok, twisted...  But can I have a BIG hope, that when his 'pray' will be KKJ, he'll prefer number 1 (kiss) and not K number 2 (kill)?

№1 K for KKJ

№2 K for Kouske

Well, kill Kouske, kiss KKJ, DKW - the winner :blush:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, meon said:

kill Kouske

Ohhh psychopath! Haha don’t let your Kousuke out yet. Wait till Saturday hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Look who's talking. :joy: There's no one in this thread that can compare with you when it comes to inner Kousukes. :ph34r:

• LOL 4

7 minutes ago, nateko said:

Look who's talking. :joy: There's no one in this thread that can compare with you when it comes to inner Kousukes. :ph34r:

What if I tell you, I’m always this crazy? :joy: this is my nature! (Voice evokes my inner crazy)

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

They can't kill him before 16 ep   :))

And we haven't seen him in his full force yet!!!  :naughty:  

Who knows, maybe after seeing him, I'll change my mind...  (K&K  Kouske&KKJ)  :D

(Sorry, DKW, look for someone with name on D)

• LOL 4

48 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

What if I tell you, I’m always this crazy? :joy: this is my nature! (Voice evokes my inner crazy)

I guess that's why we click so well :joy: I'm usually composed but there are times when I go off the grid :ph34r:

BTW, episode 6 jumped to 5.4% in ratings. :kiss:

Here's what people found in the 5min. highlight video - detective Na comes there in time to stop KW/Kousuke

WcDhsR4.png

• LOL 2

there’s two things i’m waiting to see in this thread...the episodes and the KISS. :blush:

i wonder if the writer ever plans on the main lead having atleast 1 kiss scene towards the end? even just an accidental smooch will be fine  B) who’s with me here? lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, nateko said:

Lol. When I asked you whether you want to know the answer.this is the answer haha...I did watch the highlights everyday and slow it down to catch the details on it haha I am crazy haha. Pretty much I don’t think we have anything else in the highlights anymore haha

so I pretty much know the answer before this haha haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

how many eps will voice 3 have? Been a lurker here but for voice 2 I will be actively participating. Can’t wait for the next episode. You guys are so fun but are clearly demented! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@rogueprincess51 you got to be demented to see Kousuke on the same level lol. Our cult we praise Kousuke. :joy: 

we take shots and serve some laced cookies. @nateko had the cookie. So now she is calm and a follower. :) 

do join us~ :naughty:

to answer you i think we have 16 this season.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

39 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@rogueprincess51 you got to be demented to see Kousuke on the same level lol. Our cult we praise Kousuke. :joy: 

we take shots and serve some laced cookies. @nateko had the cookie. So now she is calm and a follower. :) 

do join us~ :naughty:

to answer you i think we have 16 this season.

Don't tempt me! Kouseke or DKW huhuhu
I don't want him to go to the other side but but...

I'm curious to see him in full on Kouseke!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, rogueprincess51 said:

I'm curious to see him in full on Kouseke!

Getting there lol. Don't worry hahahha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 5/27/2019 at 5:46 PM, Realyn Tan said:

there’s two things i’m waiting to see in this thread...the episodes and the KISS. :blush:

i wonder if the writer ever plans on the main lead having atleast 1 kiss scene towards the end? even just an accidental smooch will be fine  B) who’s with me here? lol

HECK YEA I WANT A KISS BETWEEN THE TWO!!! accidental smooch works, a hug works, forehead kiss even hand holding just something !!! Or Kang Woo saving Kwon Joo! Both the characters are so clueless about their feelings. 

Honestly, the two like each other deep down but are so into the game of this finding the killer, its like they have forgotten they are normal people, at least Kwon Joo. I seriously thought the other detective in episode 5, was going to confess that he has feelings for her but I ended up being married. LOL

I just want Lee Ha Na and Lee Jin Wook to marry in real life.:joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2