Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

Tomoyuki, I'm still keeping my eyes on you. The only person who weara suit introduced in V3 so far. Errand boy huh? Sounds like the biggest baddy to me. :ph34r:

yx9kZGc.jpg

ctx789w.jpg

VRDZ6e3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Watched the trailer here I am thinking..did I just saw Kousuke strangling KJ? Or is it my eyes got problems.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

Watched the trailer here I am thinking..did I just saw Kousuke strangling KJ? Or is it my eyes got problems.

Where where where?? :scream: I need to see it.

• Like 3

So ocn youtube is not uploading,

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@nateko@ktcjdrama the masked man..he has a scar on his right eye . BJS cut DKW’s left eye. Felt that it is definitely related.

IMO, just as BJS tried to leave that scar on DKW face to get him submit to his "Kousuke", I think the blonde-haired also became submissive to his psychopathic self after being intimidated by the man in suit - leaving the scar on his face. 

That man in suit is real smart richard simmons.

He built up layers of Wire Shun dummies to lead the investigation astray. Hmmmm..

I wonder what is his ultimate goal actually? :blink:

I can understand if he is indeed connected in any way with DKW... but... what if he is entirely stranger to DKW. 

Unless he is idolizing DKW, I really couldn't understand his obsession with DKW.:huh: 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

7 minutes ago, nateko said:

@sushilicious You're right! :scream: KJ's head is all bloody and Kousuke is strangling her...No~~:scream:

Is that really DKW? :blink: His shirt looks greenish, not blackish (if you know what i mean) :joy:

So, will Kousuke finally surface in next episode as our friend @sushilicious desperately wished for? Hahahahahha:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

26 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Introducing Blonde Guy (Lee Yong Woo)

When the blonde guy walk through the club, I thought he is Baek Ji Young husband - blonde Jung Suk Won. LOL! :joy:

Jung-Suk-Won1.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

007CF8D9-22BD-40C0-A881-955300038A18.gif

we need to call for detective Pikachu to deal with this blond psychopath :tounge_wink: 

15594023731559402367.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Is that really DKW? :blink: His shirt looks greenish, not blackish (if you know what i mean) :joy:

So, will Kousuke finally surface in next episode as our friend @sushilicious desperately wished for? Hahahahahha:joy:

I will analyze it when they upload it on YouTube, still waiting lol.

yes, I honestly think he will come out. 

So From scrubbing through, I see that Kousuke only speaks Japanese. He acted like wire shun. All of them. They really are alike. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I will analyze it when they upload it on YouTube, still waiting lol.

yes, I honestly think he will come out. 

So From scrubbing through, I see that Kousuke only speaks Japanese. He acted like wire shun. All of them. They really are alike. 

Yeah, I'm also waiting for the preview video to be uploaded. The upload is so slow tonight. Usually, couple of minutes after the episode ends, the preview would be available already. 

• Like 4

Tomorrow’s episode better be good..because it will be my entire week’s daily replay episode. Lol. Kousuke better come out and give me that high that I need. :naughty: (Trust me. Been watching episode 6 every single day, from the past week. I specifically kept on watching the last part because I love it!)

im crazy too if you don’t know. I mean like who watches the same thing every single day lol.

• LOL 7

34 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

IMO, just as BJS tried to leave that scar on DKW face to get him submit to his "Kousuke", I think the blonde-haired also became submissive to his psychopathic self after being intimidated by the man in suit - leaving the scar on his face. 

That man in suit is real smart richard simmons.

He built up layers of Wire Shun dummies to lead the investigation astray. Hmmmm..

I wonder what is his ultimate goal actually? :blink:

I can understand if he is indeed connected in any way with DKW... but... what if he is entirely stranger to DKW. 

Unless he is idolizing DKW, I really couldn't understand his obsession with DKW.:huh: 

Totally agree with you that the blond hair dude is only a minion. I think he went into that club to meet with the real villain, besides he was wearing a cape and the dude with the lighter was wearing a suit. There's no way he could've changed clothes in a minute or two. I think Tomoyuki is the one. Kinda interesting how he has the same kind of aesthetic as MTG and he is a self-proclaimed fan of KJ. I wonder what is that about, to even go as far as to send her flowers. A bold move. and yes, I think it was Kousuke, who was stranging KJ, although only his back was shown in that scene, his hairstyle is quite memorable, just rewatched it. 

@sushilicious lol, at this point the real villain dude (not the blond hair one) gets me more excited than Kousuke. Yes, I'm that fickle, hot psycho dudes in suits are my thing, sorry, Kousuke, you better wear a suit in the next episode and I might change my mind again. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

judging from the trailer. It has been cut up. So I feel it’s a little bit sketchy. Not sure if it’s him or nah, but I do know that Kousuke will come. Him in that dusty place. They are probably trying to bring Kousuke out lol. Maybe use some Japanese words. Not sure.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2019 at 11:45 PM, sushilicious said:

judging from the trailer. It has been cut up. So I feel it’s a little bit sketchy. Not sure if it’s him or nah, but I do know that Kousuke will come. Him in that dusty place. They are probably trying to bring Kousuke out lol. Maybe use some Japanese words. Not sure.

Might be another one of KJ's nightmares that scares her to the point where she dismisses KW  from the team. 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote videos. Thanks
  • Like 3

@nateko I like my man to be rough, so I will still stick to my Kousuke lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Oh man, I take my words back. It's not KJ's nightmare, it's really gonna happen. Look, in both scenes KJ is wearing the same stripped shirt. I think Kousuke will come out after seeing KJ's bloody ear. :scream: I don't know about anything else, but if anyone, Kousuke or not, hurts KJ, my inner Kousuke will come out and beat the crap out of that person. :skull:

FX4Y3lt.png

sd0nWoB.png

• Like 6

1 minute ago, nateko said:

Oh man, I take my words back. It's not KJ's nightmare, it's really gonna happen. Look, in both scenes KJ is wearing the same stripped shirt. I think Kousuke will come out after seeing KJ's bloody ear. :scream:

See. I knew it when I had my first glance on the trailer. I was right lol. Can’t wait for tomorrow! Sunday is always the juiciest episode. Lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, nateko said:

and yes, I think it was Kousuke, who was stranging KJ, although only his back was shown in that scene, his hairstyle is quite memorable, just rewatched it. 

8 minutes ago, nateko said:

Might be another one of KJ's nightmares that scares her to the point where she dismisses KW  from the team.

I don't think it's her nightmare. No more nightmare, please. Poor girl having so many nightmares already.  :joy:

I don't want her to be portrayed as weak-hearted... with never ending nightmares :tears:

Preview always kinda misleading though. Not even sure which come first from the trailer, DKW strangling KKJ or KKJ dismisses DKW. KKJ seems fine (no bandage?) when she tells everyone about DKW dismissal. I guess we have something to anticipate for tomorrow episode.  

• Like 5