[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

OMG!

The preview! Next week we gonna see KW biting off his wrist trying to get rid of the tattoo! :scream:

So Kaneki (PArk Byung Eun's character) is a professor? (If I didn't misheard / misinterpret what Chief Na told KJ).

Gotta watch the raw episode a bit later to make sense what are they talking about.

I'm so sad though this episode. KJ and KW both yelling to each other. Goshhhh.. :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

21 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Me: You know, if you want to remove the tattoo, you can go to a tattoo parlor or a plastic surgeon. 

KW: *bites arm*

Me: :neutral:ok...that way also can.

KW starting to doubt that the Kousuke inside his head is his other self.

He is questioning "who are you actually" that keeps coming to him.

I also doubt that voice is himself.

I think it's a voice during his childhood that talks the same threatening way to him.

Maybe it was indeed his father. Maybe it was the young Kaneki who maybe was his teacher back then.

"If you don't kill, I will kill, I'm giving the opportunity and honour to you to do it"

Gosh..LJW is pulling off such a complex character these 2 seasons. 

Just like the others, I don't want to believe KW did cut Miho's ear. 

He still has fuzzy memory. 

Even if he really did cut Miho's ear himself, I want to believe there's a perpetrator behind him that brainwashed him, a young child at that time, to take a liking to Miho's ear and  how wonderful if he could cut it and own it. 

I think Kaneki would be at least 10 years older than KW. 

Hmmm....

**waiting for the raw episode** 

**I am still mourning for the yelling-to-each-other part**:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

If KW killed Miho, the question is why BJS was having her ear in Voice 2? The unanswered question was how did he got the possession of the ear? 

But I think that KW don't remember much what really happened when Miho was murdered. He told KJ in Voice 2 

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, sheelatpsfm said:

But I think that KW don't remember much what really happened when Miho was murdered. He told KJ in Voice 2 

Not only S2, In eps 9 before, he also didn't remember about killed MH. He still wasn't had a clue about it. So i think he's got brainwashed by someone. Maybe during his childhood period.

• Like 4

On 6/8/2019 at 8:29 PM, sheelatpsfm said:

Its already 8 eps and halfway of season 3... Hope soon they will give us the unanswered questions. 

Waiting for ep9.... 

PS: cookies won't help better buy something stronger than that for the waiting... hehhehehehhe

@sheelatpsfm hahaha, @sushilicious's cookies are special.  :joy:

• LOL 4

On 6/8/2019 at 10:34 PM, sushilicious said:

Wahhh Kousuke might be at a disadvantage. (His mental illness) 

So in this episode..they focus more of the off case stories. Thennnn they dive in to the case near the end. The lighter guy have been reveal. He is not those Oppa looking type though:ph34r: the last part of the episode is real chilling. 

Reveal hidden contents

KJ’s relationship with KW have been affected. Greatly. They grow distanced in a sense.

Tmr’s episode

Indeed! I just watched it with subs. He's creepy too but we're about to see how good he is in the coming episodes. 

Are they going to drag the Kouseke storyline more? We're halfway into the season and we don't know yet about the old man from the ending of S2. I think we are just at the tip of the iceberg and we're no nearer in making sense into the Kouseke thing. 

Regarding that new tech guy who helped them, are they planning on expanding their team? Also working with the Japanese police, they are going international too. I kinda liked their first case in S3. The story line becomes more interesting.

On 6/8/2019 at 10:59 PM, wdhoney yukers said:

It's really heartbreaking when KKJ talked to DKW. She is really dissapoint and mad at him..and i think that is the major reason why Kousuke now is being stronger controlled his body.

I agree. It was a really emotional scene when DKW did not answer KKJ's question. There's also a flashback where he thinks he really is the killer of MH. :scream:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images & videos
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

On 6/8/2019 at 11:19 PM, sushilicious said:

Had that sudden idea...I want to change my name for Kousuke! 

Kosushi :joy:

#devoted #kousuke’s-sister

I’m Team Kousuke all the way! Let me just take a shot to calm myself lol. Sugarlicious is screaming for her Oppa again. Sigh.

I know he will not get hurt. He will defend himself on the next episode! My brother will win!

Hahaha, you're so funny but we're rooting on you as well!

• LOL 2

On 6/8/2019 at 11:28 PM, mrsj3n said:

Just caught up with episode 8 only and I'm kinda sad that I'm actually losing interest.  :sweatingbullets:

I'm a firm believer that DKW is not a psycho as his long term dose of weird medication might have fried his head a bit.

As much as I like DKW, the split personality, the lip licking after spotting a bloodied ear is eating me a bit.

It's like... what happened to my broken, sexy man who is sooooo cool?

At the moment, he's shattered and lost and I'm lost together in it. Lol

Oh well.. hopefully I'll find the love again in episode 9 onwards and enjoy it as much as I like for Voice 1 and 2. 

For now, do what @sushilicious do - watch fanvids in youtube. They're so innocent from before, sweet and cool. A far cry on what they are right now. V3 has gone dark. I'm missing the team in S2. ahahah

• Like 3

Watching raw now.

But i think, I'm going to withdraw myself to a cave and "meditate" until next week's episode. :relieved:

I'm witholding myself to make any more theory. :blush:

But let me make one comment on the case they are working on the first half of the episode. 

The fake doctor is so delusional thinking himself is the real doctor, and even to the point changing his face to play doctor on behalf the real one who gambling away his money. 

Duhh, he doesn't even know what to do when the blood gushing out of the neck when he wrongly cut blood capillaries. 

And I think due to his delusional thinking that he is the perfect doctor, he can't accept he made a mistake. 

He was having a clean streak with good results with the customers..but apparently when it come to Se Mi's turn, he was too distracted by the blackmail message he received. 

Sigh. Luckily Se Mi is still alive. 

Okay, gotta pack for "meditation" and get ready to meet Kousuke next week. :relieved:

Edit:

KANEKI MASAYUKI - that's his full name. A professor indeed. But he doesnt has good relationship with his FIL, Yukiko's father. Hmmm..

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I think they will. I think Kousuke is supposed to be the equivalent of the string that wrap everything together. So they must go back to japan, because I believe the answer lies in there. Ever wonder why in ep 9 KW is in the jungle in Osaka holding the news article? I am questioning about that. Out of all places, he is there. Why is he there? 

My guess is that they start with Japanese they will end with that too. So the end they might be in japan. The tech guy, I would suggest we keep him in the dark first. Because as of now we don’t have concrete evidence that he is suspicious. 

@rogueprincess51 that’s sugar you are talking too. She is the crazy about Oppa personality I have. She left a while ago after watching Voice lol

I'm with you. KW's memories are the key. Without that, he will forever doubt himself. As for the jungle scene, it could be that he went back to their place before in Japan to uncover the past. But it's also there that something bad might have happened to him. When the old man said he's coming back to us or something of that sort in the end of S2, they could probably mean him going back home to know the truth. 

I'm not so sure about the tech guy too. Hmmm...he was in the picture so fast and then out faster too. Could be that they are going to get more people in future Voice season and they're testing the waters or there's a reason for him to be there storywise. He got the info about MH on his own and way faster. That was suspicious. 

I'm waiting for the subs for Episode 10. I will have to wait until tomorrow :bawling:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Packing my boxes up and bake more cookies for all of ya'll and serve it up next saturday. My personalities are so excited for next week, especially sugar. Yelling for Jin Wook ever since yesterday...annoying...she even planned to rename my name, which i stopped her from doing it...luckily...

Erm..anyways, gonna go back to my cave as well. Tata! Baking some cakes too by the way, it will be more stronger. See you!

I bet your cave is so well-equipped with kitchen utensils and oven and stored a lot of cookies huh? 

Mine I just put a bed. I shall meditate in my dreamland. Hahahaha

• LOL 6

So I finally got to watch ep.8 and 9 with subs and I have some things to say. First of all, the case from ep.8 with the VVIP druggies, hidden cameras and girls being drugged then raped is a reflection of the recent case of Burning Sun club that surfaced at the beginning of the year. I saw so many dramas touch upon the subject but somehow didn't expect Voice to do it as well. No wonder they say that reality is scarier than fiction and that art only builds upon real life. A disgusting case. There was also a social commentary about how people will film anything nowadays in the scene where bystanders started filming and taking photos of the druggy's corpse. You'd think people would have the decency to at least not film a dead body but nope...society really did come a long way but in the wrong direction... :persevere:

About KW and KJ being mad at each other and yelling, I actually don't mind it. They clearly had a communication problem starting from the moment they met and never really did anything about it. They are also quite similar in the sense that they both hide their struggles and try not to burden anyone. It was only a matter of time before one of them exploded and I'm happy that it was KJ. They are finally starting to talk to each other and tell about what bothers them even though they do it through yelling now. Still, I view it as a positive change and a start of them being more open. Though I did think that KW was incredibly stupid when he told chief Na that KJ probably sees him like an animal now. I mean dude, you're so hopeless (insert a facepalm smiley). She's still trying to protect him in her own way but I do think that she needs a break because her emotional state started to cloud her judgement. I really want someone to find out how serious of a problem she has with her hearing, can't stand seeing her handle it all on her own. :dissapointed_relieved:

A lot of you are speculating about the IT guy and I think he's 100% working for the bad guys or we have a plot hole. Here's why... the scene when the team went after MH's brother to that abandoned building. The villain prepared that recording for KW but he also prepared a special scene for KJ with that toy. How would he know that she'd come there? There was absolutely no reason for her to go because both the Golden Time team and Violent Crimes unit went there. So the only way to force her to go there (or to go confront KW) was to let her see something shocking about KW and lo and behold the IT guy digs up information that incriminates KW as the killer of MH. At that very moment. Isn't it too convenient to be a coincidence? There's no way the villain would waste his time to prepare that toy for KJ if he didn't know she was coming. How did he know? Well probably the IT guy informed him that she left after seeing that document. 

About ep.10, I only saw glimpses of it but one thing I found very interesting - that imposter doctor, when he tried to attack KW at the parking lot, had a similar hallucination to that of KW's. He also saw KW's face morph into a monstrous one. That made me question if the villain - our professor didn't somehow mess with this guy's mind as well as KW's. BTW, the way the villain flicks his lighter reminded me of older movies where hypnotist would hypnotise people using a lighter - either by focusing on the flame or by making them fall asleep and then awaken by flicking the lighter. Maybe the dude hypnotised KW? :lol: Oh, and about that tape that the villain prepared for KW, there's male and female voices. I don't know why but it made me think that it might be a voice recording of the events that happened when MH was murdered or it has something to do with the villain and his hearing problem. He did say to KJ that he also used to hear ringing in his ears and it made him very irritated. We still don't know who he is but at this point, they might as well say that he was present at the crime scene of MH's murder. :joy: Wouldn't surprise me. 

Lastly, I'd like to say that I appreciate chief Na and the way he became a mentor for both KW and KJ. I didn't expect that after the way he behaved in season 2 but this is a change I appreciate. The commissioner is also fine, he's not corrupt and is not afraid of influential people but he does like to be careful about it. The dude is wise even if a bit strict. I liked what he said to KJ, that if she truly is a leader, she'll know when to rest for her team's sake. I hope she does get a lot of rest after everything ends. 

Here's a cheerful photo

Spoiler

Some more from Insta

Oh, I think these pictures are from the upcoming episodes

• Like 7

Yet to watch episode 10 but I was thinking...

Why don't they bring DKW to a psychiatrist to unlock his memories? (Remembering Children of Nobody... lol)

Better than self harm yah? 

Repeat to myself DKW is not a psycho!

• Like 5

okay so i just finished watching ep 10...i'm so curious and confused! So yukiko's husband is the murderer of Miho's brother right? but then who murdered Yukiko then? is it her husband?? is he just acting like he's grieving about her death?? so is it Team Leader Do who is Yukiko's real murderer?? omg...i hope not..coz i'm still rooting for Kang Center and Team leader Do to be together at the end eventhough they have alot of tension right now. I also have a very bad feeling that it's actually Team Leader Do who killed Miho, and his father just took the blame for it...its really sad they made him into a real psychopath! huhu

• Like 2

8 hours ago, nateko said:

About KW and KJ being mad at each other and yelling, I actually don't mind it. They clearly had a communication problem starting from the moment they met and never really did anything about it. They are also quite similar in the sense that they both hide their struggles and try not to burden anyone. It was only a matter of time before one of them exploded and I'm happy that it was KJ. They are finally starting to talk to each other and tell about what bothers them even though they do it through yelling now. Still, I view it as a positive change and a start of them being more open.

Yeah, I do admit that they are at least communicating now. And I'm quite satisfied they at least be more frank to each other now rather than hesitating about what bothers their mind...even though they do it through yelling. At least, they can see openly each other's emotions.

It's just that my darn shipper's heart keep insisting to mourn for the scene. Hahahahahahhaa :joy:

8 hours ago, nateko said:

A lot of you are speculating about the IT guy and I think he's 100% working for the bad guys or we have a plot hole. Here's why... the scene when the team went after MH's brother to that abandoned building. The villain prepared that recording for KW but he also prepared a special scene for KJ with that toy. How would he know that she'd come there? There was absolutely no reason for her to go because both the Golden Time team and Violent Crimes unit went there. So the only way to force her to go there (or to go confront KW) was to let her see something shocking about KW and lo and behold the IT guy digs up information that incriminates KW as the killer of MH. At that very moment. Isn't it too convenient to be a coincidence? There's no way the villain would waste his time to prepare that toy for KJ if he didn't know she was coming. How did he know? Well probably the IT guy informed him that she left after seeing that document. 

Indeed, you talk what have been my mind since he got his hands to the document so easily, like someone laid it out on the net for him. I do doubt him but withhold to accuse him because, poor Park Officer, after having her sister kidnapped by a sex maniac, and then get abused and assaulted by her ex-boyfriend, now her friend is a mole?? Phewwwhhh.. I need to go deeper in the cave to meditate to prepare myself. Hahahahha :joy:

9 hours ago, nateko said:

Oh, and about that tape that the villain prepared for KW, there's male and female voices. I don't know why but it made me think that it might be a voice recording of the events that happened when MH was murdered or it has something to do with the villain and his hearing problem. He did say to KJ that he also used to hear ringing in his ears and it made him very irritated. We still don't know who he is but at this point, they might as well say that he was present at the crime scene of MH's murder. :joy: Wouldn't surprise me. 

I wonder if he originally had the same ability as KJ. Then something happened causing him to loss his ability and then  he go berserk about cutting other people's body parts off and devour them. I wonder what kind of background story he has to go such length creating the dark web and particularly targeting KW and KJ. 

Lastly, I'd like to say that I appreciate chief Na and the way he became a mentor for both KW and KJ. I didn't expect that after the way he behaved in season 2 but this is a change I appreciate. The commissioner is also fine, he's not corrupt and is not afraid of influential people but he does like to be careful about it. The dude is wise even if a bit strict.

Indeed, I'm happy that Voice 3 shows something respectful and there's something good about the police institution, not the typical useless, corrupted higher up which usually portrayed in other dramas. There are indeed leaders who learnt and reflect from their past experience and those who do not suck up blindly to big corporation. 

I liked what he said to KJ, that if she truly is a leader, she'll know when to rest for her team's sake. I hope she does get a lot of rest after everything ends. 

I was glassy eyed when I watch the sub version for this part. Felt guilty that I curse him in my heart  for having such unpleasant tone to KJ the night before when I live streamed. :joy:

Okay, off to watch the sub for episode 10. The image of Kousuke biting himself keeps swirling on my head, I can't get myself out of it. 

I have to watch it again to satisfy all those "psychos" residing in the deepest, darkest place in my mind. Muahahahahhaha! :naughty:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, Realyn Tan said:

okay so i just finished watching ep 10...i'm so curious and confused! So yukiko's husband is the murderer of Miho's brother right? but then who murdered Yukiko then? is it her husband?? is he just acting like he's grieving about her death?? so is it Team Leader Do who is Yukiko's real murderer?? omg...i hope not..coz i'm still rooting for Kang Center and Team leader Do to be together at the end eventhough they have alot of tension right now. I also have a very bad feeling that it's actually Team Leader Do who killed Miho, and his father just took the blame for it...its really sad they made him into a real psychopath! huhu

Miho's murderer is still unknown. Yukiko was definitely killed by her husband, and KW was/is going through some personality changes - someone on here mentioned hypnotism- which might be true? Or his memories have been replaced with false memories... 

Is it only me but their tension makes them seem like a couple that is having a lovers quarrel? LOL:lol: these two really need to confess their feelings towards each other:w00t:

I feel bad for Yukiko cause man she married some crazy monster:crazy:

• Like 7

Btw, apparently both Park Byung Eun's dramas air at around the same time.. He is a psycho in one drama, and a soft-hearted Commander-in-chief in another. Hahaha.. I didn't recognize him at first because of the long hair and the costume. But when i checked the cast, it's him indeed. I have to keep psycho on-off switch at my side to watch both dramas and not hallucinating Kaneki in ancient commander costume :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Awwww Matsunada Kouske! I like how the old geezer called him!

DW still guilty about KJ. His expression...aww...when he saw The mark on KJs neck. Their yelling part i like it, its about time, they should yell more often and maybe they can understand each other after. An LQ indeed. 

Yea i dont know how can i survive for a week..

• Like 6

About the body parts that was auctioned and sold. So, the one who bought those probably believe that parts are like a “talisman”? Maybe thats why body parts of the police officer are more costly or pricey because they believe that it will

protect them...

• Like 5