Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

Recap of Ep 1-6 from OCN:

I'm still hoping that DKW wouldn't switch over to the dark side and walk the path of no return and that Kang-center can somehow stop him before the worst happens. Still wondering whether his condition is congenital or if it's induced by drugs (someone sinister seems to be pulling puppet strings...still guessing what lies ahead). 

Has anyone watched Split, the M.Night Shyamalan movie about a psychopath serial killer with multiple personality disorder: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split_(2016_American_film? That was personality disorder gone rogue to the nth degree, but done in a truly haunting way.

Can't wait for the new episode of Voice 3 tonight!

Spoiler

I'm suffering from Her Private Life withdrawal (and being a big fan of Voice 1, the original masterpiece), having a Mo Tae Gu cameo would totally make my day. I know that's impossible since Mo Tae Gu is dead and gone, but a cameo by KJW would just be awesome any day. KJW looks like he needs to go on a long vacation to recover his health after the punishing filming schedule he pulled for HPL.

• Like 4

New profound love for Jin wook's hair ahahah :joy:  cheeeh. I like his looks too! He looks so different just because of the hair loll

@nateko @meon @ktcjdrama@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @mrsj3n @ellelyana88 tonight we are gonna meet Kousuke for a date again guys! Woohoo! Just a few more hours and we will start the date! Get ready, get your popcorn and blankets ready! Because wire shun’s reveal is here! Can’t wait to meet golden team after a long week! Got those cookies ready lol:joy::cookie: cookies for everyone!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@sushilicious Every time I visit this thread you have a new profile pic. :lol: Guess someone just can' get enough of Kousuke :smirk:

BTW, what the hell happened here? Yikes! :skull:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

Hi everyone! How are you guys doing for the whole week?? Hahahahhaha

I think I'm picking up DKW's habit now. Disappears every now and then and come back during the weekend. Hahahaha! :joy:

I hope the internet-deity would do me a favour tonight to let me be among the first witness of the villain being unmasked (IF AND ONLY IF). Muahahahaha :naughty:

• LOL 6

Live-caps

Spoiler

Episode opens with the chase. Na running also, met some workers and showed them DKW's photo asking if they've seen him. Then it's the handcuff. Na searching, but a hooded man was around the corner, so he followed that shadow instead. The handcuffed guy started spilling. He was in an empty warehouse, in front of laptop, then a phone call telling him that his phone is traced by DKW. He saw  himself in the screen, and the laptop exploded. Back to present, the guy screamed, Na heard and ran towards them and able to stop DKW just before he slashed the neck. The guy managed to open the handcuff and ran away while Na was tackling DKW down. DKW ran after the guy, but got hit by a car. He is fine though.

Kang's hand is being tended by her multi-lingual colleague (I forgot her name!!) She returned to call center and was updated about Tina by the finger-guy. She walked out and received a packet with flowers inside and a card stating it's from a fan. She got another episode of ear hurting.

Na and DKW by the port. Na is talking about his disease, even showing the pill case to DKW. DKW talked about Wired Shun, and something about Wrist Cut Syndrome.

The ran-away guy reached a quiet corner, he made a call. But then a hooded shadow came from the back and drugged him and dragged him away.

• Like 4

Another different mask - gas mask this time... hmmmm

• Like 3

Spoiler

Kang is meeting with another officer, talking about Tina. She got a document that she can contact. Gu is waiting outside. Kang told him not to worry. He left. The finger-guy came rushing and updating Kang about something, including about DKW. He left. Kang made a call to Na, asking where he is. She is going to him. She made a call to Park and told her she is leaving, and Park updated her about a Cyber Team.

Na is sitting by roadside stall and drinking soju. He thought about DKW and explanation from a doctor? Well he is not in a doctor's uniform but a suit and he's talking about DKW's condition. Kang came and joined him in drinking. She is talking about incident 3 years ago, as well as her own experience with the loss of her father. She asked Na to help her with more information about DKW. Na remembered DKW asking him not to tell Kang about his condition. So he lied, but Kang can hear it in his voice that he's hiding something. Na thought about another information he received from a doctor regarding psychopath.

DKW in a church, in the confession stall. Talking about murder and forgiveness. Then he's back in his room, thinking about what the run-away guy told him. Then he wrote those down in his notebook, and looked back some pages and started thinking and then sat down in front of his laptop.

• Like 4

Spoiler

Kang arrived at her apartment building. She got into the lift just before Park and FingerGuy arrived. They didn't catch her in time, and they talked about the Cyber Team tomorrow. The guy just about to enter his apartment when he got a text from Kang regarding some things to be done on DKW's phone for tomorrow, and to keep it a secret. He wondered what's going on between the two.

It's the candlelight scene. Runaway guy tied up on a chair and gagged. Scary... Man with white mask taking a pick from various weapons on the table, and he swiftly tortured the guy... He was talking Japanese the whole time. The guy is dead after second weapon, and the masked man turned around to open his mask and head cover. He has blond hair!! Don't recognize who he is.

• Like 3

Oh dear, the Hannya mask villain takes off his mask... but... but... I don't recognize this actor? Is he a Japanese actor? 

I'm not that familiar with Japanese actor :blink:

• Like 3

We have a psychopathic tribe. They have a mask tribe. Maybe can collaborate together next time:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

We have a psychopathic tribe. They have a mask tribe. Maybe can collaborate together next time:joy:

No, no, dear, no collaborations, they're competitors and you know what we do with them :ph34r: get rid of 'em. Haven't you learned nothing from Kousuke?! :naughty:

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, nateko said:

No, no, dear, no collaborations, they're competitors and you know what we do with them :ph34r: get rid of 'em. Haven't you learned nothing from Kousuke?! :naughty:

I thought they have something in common with us. But I guess...we have to be the queens of the jungle! :naughty:

• LOL 4

Spoiler

Na meeting with higher-ups police. Talking about DKW, with some pictures and documents presented.

Jin is talking on the phone. A new detective came and started talking to him. Jin is not very happy meeting him also because Park knew the new guy well. Turned out that he'll be heading the Cyber Team? Just as Kang were introducing him, a call came in about an incident. The team moves into action.

DKW walked into an arcade center. The guy there recognized him and asking him not to bother him, but DKW managed to get him to tell him the information he wants to know. He then got radioed in that the team needs to get on the move.

Back to Cyber Team. Jin talkign to new guy about something, the guy checked the computer and told Jin that there is a login 3 days ago. There is hacking progressing, and the call about incident is strangely cancelled. The detectives arrived at the house though, and they got radioed that it's cancelled, but they still knocked on the door to make sure. Just as they're leaving, DKW arrived. As they're about to leave, DKW told them that Wired Shun is related to drugs. Scene cut to two guys driving fast on highway and the driver is obviously under influence of drugs. Cut to a boss coming out a restaurant drunk. He was in front of his car when the earlier car parked and hit him. Drunk boss angry and confronted the driver. Head butt, and driver is angry, got a knuckle ring and hit the drunk boss hard. A grandpa driving by went to help, but he got called back by his wife. So they continued driving. However, the young druggie is provoked and followed their car. Drunk boss made the call to Golden Time center to report that the grandpa is being followed by crazy druggie.

Park was able to quickly pull out information about those people. Cut to grandma and grandpa driving calmly and looking at pictures of grandchildren on their phone. The young druggie's friend told him to stop, but he continued on, blaring the horn and lights at the car of grandpa. The crazy druggie kept changing lanes to hit the car, even throwing water bottle to the car. Grandpa had a heart attack it seems, and car went to the side, he is out, but grandma still inside. Crazy druggie took a golf club and started hitting the car demanding them to come out. Jumped on the car and kept going crazy hitting the car. Good thing our team arrived, the friend get driver to leave. Team called ambulance because grandma told them about heart attack. Ambulance arrived and I think grandpa is still alive.

• Like 3

@nateko@ktcjdrama the masked man..he has a scar on his right eye . BJS cut DKW’s left eye. Felt that it is definitely related.

• Like 6

Spoiler

The team assessed the damage done to the car and think that the druggie is too dangerous to be left alone. They tracked his car and he's heading to a club. He arrived at the club and obviously VIP since he jumped the long queue and being led to a private room. He gave loads of tips. There is candle in his private room, it that indicating to earlier scene?

Golden Time team arrived, but not allowed to enter even though flashing their badges... Really? The head security pushed one of the officers, but DKW was able to hold him back and the team made their way in. Head security made a call.

Druggie in his room, getting high... from the candle? Wired Shun came walking through the crowd. With his hood, but no mask. The guy who led the druggie into the room spotted the police and ran to warn them about police. But they're not moving. Police found the room, and some people are kinda passed out because of the drugs. The druggie is not afraid of course, but challenged the police. He asked the passenger in his car earlier to call the lawyer. He pretended to drink, he tried to run away but DKW got him. Just then, the security and manager came. Kang also got a call from police chief asking her where the Golden Time team is and to order them back to the station. That druggie must be some son of a VVIP. Kang is stunned, when she hang up the phone, she heard the lighter sound again. DKW saw a hooded person walking away from the private room, just then Kang told him she heard the lighter sound. He ran out to chase after the hooded person, but later on we see the lighter guy (with tattoo on wrist) was in the room next door. He seems to be wearing a suit? We're only shown enough of his hand with lighter and tattoo. It's not the hooded guy! Cut back to call center, Jin told Kang the identity of Wired Shun is found out. ~ end of episode.

Just how many major villains are we going to have in Voice 3? :scream:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I think there is another higher up than Wire Shun who just unveil his face in this episode. The white-hair villain is not the one who play with the lighter, but another person is. One who wear suit. He seems like purposely play with the lighter for KKJ to hear the flicking sound. Hmmm.. this is not good. KKJ is getting herself into a dangerous trap. 

And the preview... hmmmm... it seems like KKJ will dismiss DKW as police officer and team leader. Something must be happening while he chase for that Wire Shun. Hmmmm...

Edited by ellelyana88
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

One who wear suit.

It would be exciting if we have a MTG ver.2.... :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Well..today’s uploading is like a snail. So I’m like left with nothing to watch.<_< so I’m not as high. I’m disappointed. <_<

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Well..today’s uploading is like a snail. So I’m like left with nothing to watch.<_< so I’m not as high. I’m disappointed. <_<

Are you not watching live? Do you want links?

When watching Voice, my laptop's brightness level is already set to the max. And yet I still missed the scar on blonde guy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Are you not watching live? Do you want links?

When watching Voice, my laptop's brightness level is already set to the max. And yet I still missed the scar on blonde guy.

Do send me. I need it lolll

i don’t watch live no.

• Like 1