[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

Here’s mine!!:

1. A long eye staring challenge with DW and KJ

2. KJ will save DW and A hug “squeee”!!!

3. DW will cry and tell everything to KJ and a hug again!!

4. The gang will tease DW and KJ about their whatsoever relationship :)

5. A flawless handsome face of wire shun

my shipper heart! But Im not into kiss as of the moment, thats quite luxurious already hahaha

• LOL 6

@sushilicious hey leader :tounge_xd: nearly done with 4 episodes :joy:

but quick thought on episode 1 & 2 

The team leader , what a jerk ,  he is in these two episodes :tounge_wink::mrgreen:

a2bd3591-a209-49de-963c-9968a07a23d5.gif

93c78501-9585-4acb-8cab-d8899915f85b.gif

& psychopath :joy: that most be when a psychopath meet another  psychopath :phew:

77d79339-864f-4c92-bc44-8342061018b9.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, rogueprincess51 said:

@Ameera Ali Go go go! I'm re-watching the first 6 eps too. Waiting anxiously for the episode tomorrow. 

I watch all episode, like you ,  I can’t wait to the new episode :D

A684FB59-2EA4-4DD4-BA22-F944EBB20676.gif

D4E076B0-E4AA-4D5C-9DA8-E53A3E06D665.gif

candle , romantic psychopath :mrgreen: 

• LOL 3

17 hours ago, Aya Hong said:

Here’s mine!!:

1. A long eye staring challenge with DW and KJ

2. KJ will save DW and A hug “squeee”!!!

3. DW will cry and tell everything to KJ and a hug again!!

4. The gang will tease DW and KJ about their whatsoever relationship :)

5. A flawless handsome face of wire shun

my shipper heart! But Im not into kiss as of the moment, thats quite luxurious already hahaha

Ooo I really like all the points, I can totally imagine the gang teasing both DW and KJ about their relationship and how can a psychopath killer be handsome????? Only in the Voice world :lol:

• LOL 3

Recap of Ep 1-6 from OCN:

I'm still hoping that DKW wouldn't switch over to the dark side and walk the path of no return and that Kang-center can somehow stop him before the worst happens. Still wondering whether his condition is congenital or if it's induced by drugs (someone sinister seems to be pulling puppet strings...still guessing what lies ahead). 

Has anyone watched Split, the M.Night Shyamalan movie about a psychopath serial killer with multiple personality disorder: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split_(2016_American_film? That was personality disorder gone rogue to the nth degree, but done in a truly haunting way.

Can't wait for the new episode of Voice 3 tonight!

Spoiler

I'm suffering from Her Private Life withdrawal (and being a big fan of Voice 1, the original masterpiece), having a Mo Tae Gu cameo would totally make my day. I know that's impossible since Mo Tae Gu is dead and gone, but a cameo by KJW would just be awesome any day. KJW looks like he needs to go on a long vacation to recover his health after the punishing filming schedule he pulled for HPL.

• Like 4

Hi everyone! How are you guys doing for the whole week?? Hahahahhaha

I think I'm picking up DKW's habit now. Disappears every now and then and come back during the weekend. Hahahaha! :joy:

I hope the internet-deity would do me a favour tonight to let me be among the first witness of the villain being unmasked (IF AND ONLY IF). Muahahahaha :naughty:

• LOL 6

Live-caps

Spoiler

Episode opens with the chase. Na running also, met some workers and showed them DKW's photo asking if they've seen him. Then it's the handcuff. Na searching, but a hooded man was around the corner, so he followed that shadow instead. The handcuffed guy started spilling. He was in an empty warehouse, in front of laptop, then a phone call telling him that his phone is traced by DKW. He saw  himself in the screen, and the laptop exploded. Back to present, the guy screamed, Na heard and ran towards them and able to stop DKW just before he slashed the neck. The guy managed to open the handcuff and ran away while Na was tackling DKW down. DKW ran after the guy, but got hit by a car. He is fine though.

Kang's hand is being tended by her multi-lingual colleague (I forgot her name!!) She returned to call center and was updated about Tina by the finger-guy. She walked out and received a packet with flowers inside and a card stating it's from a fan. She got another episode of ear hurting.

Na and DKW by the port. Na is talking about his disease, even showing the pill case to DKW. DKW talked about Wired Shun, and something about Wrist Cut Syndrome.

The ran-away guy reached a quiet corner, he made a call. But then a hooded shadow came from the back and drugged him and dragged him away.

• Like 4

Spoiler

Kang is meeting with another officer, talking about Tina. She got a document that she can contact. Gu is waiting outside. Kang told him not to worry. He left. The finger-guy came rushing and updating Kang about something, including about DKW. He left. Kang made a call to Na, asking where he is. She is going to him. She made a call to Park and told her she is leaving, and Park updated her about a Cyber Team.

Na is sitting by roadside stall and drinking soju. He thought about DKW and explanation from a doctor? Well he is not in a doctor's uniform but a suit and he's talking about DKW's condition. Kang came and joined him in drinking. She is talking about incident 3 years ago, as well as her own experience with the loss of her father. She asked Na to help her with more information about DKW. Na remembered DKW asking him not to tell Kang about his condition. So he lied, but Kang can hear it in his voice that he's hiding something. Na thought about another information he received from a doctor regarding psychopath.

DKW in a church, in the confession stall. Talking about murder and forgiveness. Then he's back in his room, thinking about what the run-away guy told him. Then he wrote those down in his notebook, and looked back some pages and started thinking and then sat down in front of his laptop.

• Like 4

Spoiler

Kang arrived at her apartment building. She got into the lift just before Park and FingerGuy arrived. They didn't catch her in time, and they talked about the Cyber Team tomorrow. The guy just about to enter his apartment when he got a text from Kang regarding some things to be done on DKW's phone for tomorrow, and to keep it a secret. He wondered what's going on between the two.

It's the candlelight scene. Runaway guy tied up on a chair and gagged. Scary... Man with white mask taking a pick from various weapons on the table, and he swiftly tortured the guy... He was talking Japanese the whole time. The guy is dead after second weapon, and the masked man turned around to open his mask and head cover. He has blond hair!! Don't recognize who he is.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

We have a psychopathic tribe. They have a mask tribe. Maybe can collaborate together next time:joy:

No, no, dear, no collaborations, they're competitors and you know what we do with them :ph34r: get rid of 'em. Haven't you learned nothing from Kousuke?! :naughty:

• LOL 3