nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Omg @meon I think we successfully converted Nate haha. Didn’t you said in the earlier pages that you wish that KW will not go bad? Hahaha. :naughty:

I know right, what have you two done? How will I live with this? :joy::lol: The more I watch the more I'm getting pissed off that KW doesn't go to the dark side. I was sitting there watching the latest episode and thinking that I want to see Kousuke already, come on, director, bring it on. Gosh, the dude is such a tease for two full seasons, I can't even! :skull:

3 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I still want to feed my shipper's heart at the moment. I will leave his craziness for blood aside first for that first skinship....:phew:

Haaaaa.... I'm half full tonight. I am not gonna hope for far-fetch kiss scene, but I would love to see at least a hug this season. :love:

Oh my heart.... I'm already squealing my heart out over the excitement (and imagination...hmmm :tounge_xd:)

I feel so torn right now, on the one hand, I'm so curious about Kousuke but on the other hand, I want more of that tsundere KW from season 2, so that skinship made me squeal like an idiot. :joy: I feel like at the end of this season we'll all develop  multiple personalities if this goes on. 

• LOL 8

1 minute ago, nateko said:

I know right, what have you two done? How will I live with this? 

Nahh we are just adding some ‘chaos’ into the pot. Haha joining the dark side is fun :naughty: you won’t regret it. Stay and just watch as Kousuke starts coming out.

ps, I have a obsession with Kousuke. I want to see him in person! I want I want! Haha was kinda sad about the dream, but wow..he looks good covered in blood :naughty::joy: 

• LOL 6

49 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Anyway, I think BJS is still alive somehow. 

I am almost sure, to kill him just now - this is a waste of maniacs! :joy:

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

I want to see him in person! I want I want!

:thumbsup::naughty:   Insist!!! :blush:

• LOL 5

Just now, meon said:

I am almost sure, to kill him just now - this is a waste of maniacs! :joy:

Lol, there's too many of them already :joy: plus you need to count some of us too...:lol: our bloodthirsty nature awakened

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, meon said:

this is a waste of maniacs! :joy:

Another psychopath. We have so many Soompi psychopaths here hahaha.

Yeah, BJS definitely will come back. He died too simply. It’s not that simple for sure.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, nateko said:

Lol, there's too many of them already :joy: plus you need to count some of us too..

We will consider them as our sonbaenim? 

Then, may I choose Kouske? He is cute  :wub:  :D

• LOL 5

Just now, meon said:

We will consider them as our sonbaenim? 

Then, may I choose Kouske? He is cute  :wub:  :D

Moo tae gu? No? Hahaha he is cute too haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I'll take him, thank you very much :tounge_xd:

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, nateko said:

I’m a little special I take all of them. I jump from one to another to learn their thoughts haha :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I’m a little special I take all of them. I jump from one to another to learn their thoughts haha :naughty:

Well, since we've already established this thread's psychos how 'bout an idea that fits with the mood: we cut them up and everyone one of us gets a piece? :joy:

P.S. What has this thread done to me? :joy:

• LOL 6

Just now, nateko said:

Well, since we've already established this thread's psychos how 'bout an idea that fits with the mood: we cut them up and everyone one of us gets a piece? :joy:

Wahhhour psychopath apprentice is learning the ropes good job! Hahaha

• LOL 5

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

15 minutes ago, nateko said:

Count me in! :joy:

I've been torn since last season when they reveal that DKW had a dark past and that there's possibility there's Kousuke buried deep in him.

Hmmmmm...

Even that shoot-me-I-dont-care made me squealed for weeks, tonight I really went crazy over that here-i-make-my-move-with-a-band-aid scene.

But at the same time, I feel bad for KKJ if KW turns over to the dark side completely... hemmmmmmm

I am so toooorrrrnnnn! :tired:

I think the other me is writing this now. :ph34r:

I am not even sure how many "me" already hiding inside me since the last season. :ph34r:

:tounge_xd:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

@ellelyana88 yeah. We all have split personalities. @nateko just gotten her new one haha. Her evil side. Which I like haha. I have never seen this amount of people sharing the same thoughts as me. “I want my male lead to turn bad!” I love it! 

@meon I think right, let’s get ready, I think Nate will go full on psycho soon. We need to stop her just in case hahaha. New psychopaths are unstable. Hahaha 

oh..my voice 3 journey is going to be one hectic but fun journey hahahaha

• LOL 6

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I have never seen this amount of people sharing the same thoughts as me. “I want my male lead to turn bad!” I love it! 

I love it too. I've been kinda bored by the good guys, so Voice is bringing some new dynamic. :naughty:

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@meon I think right, let’s get ready, I think Nate will go full on psycho soon. We need to stop her just in case hahaha. New psychopaths are unstable. Hahaha 

I think you'll need to restrain me tomorrow. If KW kills someone in ep.6 all hell will break loose. :joy: The dark side better prepare those damn cookies they always promise. 

• LOL 8

13 minutes ago, nateko said:

I love it too. I've been kinda bored by the good guys, so Voice is bringing some new dynamic. :naughty:

Yes! :naughty: that’s the spirit! Huuuhahahaha! 

It’s nice to be different! Like in how many years will you see a male lead being evil and that handsome? *covers mouth laughing*

oh yes we will inject you so that you will stop :naughty:

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Yes! :naughty: that’s the spirit! Huuuhahahaha! 

It’s nice to different! Like in how many years will you see a male lead being evil and that handsome? *covers mouth laughing*

Ask DKW for more tranquilizers before he runs out of it! Quick! Quick! :joy:

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, ellelyana88 said:

Ask DKW for more tranquilizers before he runs out of it! Quick! Quick! :joy:

He ordered a carton, shipping from Japan to Korea now. so it’s more than enough. Will have several on hand in case any of us... goes:crazy:

Then a little shot to get us sane again.

giphy.gif

• LOL 8

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

It’s nice to different! Like in how many years will you see a male lead being evil and that handsome? *covers mouth laughing*

I know right! Ever since the first season, Voice has been serving us lots of bad guy hotness. Who can withstand it? :naughty:

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

If I don't behave, I think this cuteness will exorcise me...and you...and everyone :joy: even Mo Tae Gu

D6_UYG5VUAAF_Aq?format=jpg&name=large

He ordered a carton, shipping from Japan to Korea now. so it’s more than enough. Will have several on hand in case any of us... goes:crazy:

Nooooo! What if those aren't tranquillizers?! They might be shady, remember how it all ended for KW in season2 :skull:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, nateko said:

Nooooo! What if those aren't tranquillizers?! They might be shady, remember how it all ended for KW in season2 :skull:

Don’t worry~ will just test it on myself first. I might go more bonkers who knows hahaha :naughty: small little shot won’t hurt :naughty: 

Sunshine and rainbows? There isn’t any in this area. But we have tons of psychopaths though! (Okay maybe got a little bit of sunshine, skinship. Haha)

• LOL 5

:scream: Oh noooo... I'm in the company of psychopaths.... Let me out, let me out!!!!

• LOL 7