[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Wow, that means we will not have Voice 4....?? :unsure::lol:

Do you think we will? I mean even if she retains her hearing would they make one? Not that I'd mind :D I'd love to see the whole team working together some more, especially if KW stays as well. 

• Like 2

I'm preparing myself to watch KKJ being strangle tomorrow. :tears: Getting my eyes treated first with my most favorite gifs of hers. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And reinforcing my shipper's heart by feeding myself with some of heart-fluttering scenes that made viewers and fans shipping these two hard (in the drama) :wub:  before the heart-breaking scene tomorrow :tears: KwonJoo looks so shocked in the preview :tears:

Thanks to all these fan made videos. I'm mending my heart beforehand. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's just regretful that they didn't include this scene in the fmv, their face was so close to each other that you can't help to think are they going to kiss or what...??? even though the actual scene was far from romantic. LOL! :joy:

Spoiler

Okay, I'm going to sleep with my heart full and smile first tonight. 

I'm not overreacting okay.. I am not.. yeah I'm not...

:bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Voice S4 and S5 is already prepared by the studio. I guess the story between those two seasons are continuously connected like how they wrap S2-S3 up. I hope the characters in the golden time team are still the same; look at how Quiz from God made it happen until S5 despite low ratings. But if they didn't, I'll still watch it. OCN's goal or dream is actually to make many seasonal series like the western one, not typical kdrama. I forget where I read the translation of the interview, it's on Twitter.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, nateko said:

Someone on dc inside managed to capture the real villain and ... he's not the blond guy

Don't you think his side profile looks like Tomoyuki? 

10 minutes ago, jouleoppa said:

Voice S4 and S5 is already prepared by the studio. I guess the story between those two seasons are continuously connected like how they wrap S2-S3 up. I hope the characters in the golden time team are still the same; look at how Quiz from God made it happen until S5 despite low ratings. But if they didn't, I'll still watch it. OCN's goal or dream is actually to make many seasonal series like the western one, not typical kdrama. I forget where I read the translation of the interview, it's on Twitter

Yeah, i hope the main cast especially Lee Hana will stay. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, jouleoppa said:

Voice S4 and S5 is already prepared by the studio. I guess the story between those two seasons are continuously connected like how they wrap S2-S3 up. I hope the characters in the golden time team are still the same; look at how Quiz from God made it happen until S5 despite low ratings. But if they didn't, I'll still watch it. OCN's goal or dream is actually to make many seasonal series like the western one, not typical kdrama. I forget where I read the translation of the interview, it's on Twitter.

This is good news! I think I've read it somewhere too that they are planning for longer seasons. Voice is one of a kind.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

drama shock!  Tomorrow we are literally half way through this drama. Time really goes by so fast.

Well, that's honestly quite concerning if we consider that not even one bad guy was caught. @sushilicious @ellelyana88 don't you think we have too many bad guys to deal with, especially if we count BJS? :sweat_smile: I guess they really are going with the idea of additional seasons. 

• Like 2

On 6/2/2019 at 1:00 AM, nateko said:

Someone on dc inside managed to capture the real villain and ... he's not the blond guy

Definitely not our blond guy. But I guess he is high ranked or possibly well connected. She was in the same building as the KJ when she heard how he flicks the lighter. Although it went straight to KJ's nightmare so I'm not sure if that was real or not. 

On 6/1/2019 at 11:11 PM, nateko said:

@sushilicious You're right! :scream: KJ's head is all bloody and Kousuke is strangling her...No~~:scream:

Noooo! :scream:My poor heart! But previews are sometimes misleading.  

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, nateko said:

Well, that's honestly quite concerning if we consider that not even one bad guy was caught. @sushilicious @ellelyana88 don't you think we have too many bad guys to deal with, especially if we count BJS? :sweat_smile: I guess they really are going with the idea of additional seasons. 

But no cliffhangers please. Last years season end was such a suspense I couldn't get over it for a few weeks. :joy:

• LOL 4

7 minutes ago, nateko said:

don't you think we have too many bad guys to deal with, especially if we count BJS? :sweat_smile: I guess they really are going with the idea of additional seasons. 

I think they will wrap up this cyber crime this season..and the Kousuke thingy too. Else, it would be repetitive and boring if they are going to make the same theme as the major plot again in S4. 

Society keeps changing, thus, new types of crimes will keep emerging. The writer's conviction since the beginning she wrote this piece was that she want to raise awareness of different crimes and new crimes happening around us. 

I hope S4 would introduce different major plot. 

• Like 6

Hi, 

Never thought that I would share my thought in this forum. But Voice makes me all giddy and can' t contain the excitment by myself anymore. So here's my thought (or what I expected to happened in next episode):

1. Kang kwon Joo will definetly released Do kang woo from his post. Probably because she knows something Kang woo condition, she doesn't want to worsen his condition by him joining the team, because she thought it could become a trigger for his blacking out.

2. She askes Agent Jin for tracking Kang woo phone and keep it inbetween them. I think this is why she then get strangled by Kang woo in the next episode. She would like to find out where he's disappearing to and found out something terrible, while Kang woo under kosuke spell.

3. That wire shun guy, definitely trying to play with Kang Kwon joo ability. What i still don't get from Bang Je So words in the prison to Kwon Jo was "Shouldn't you worried about yourself?" Could it mean that this wire shun guy actually wanting Kwon Joo ear?

Gah all of this really driving me crazy and making me squirming in my chair for the next episode

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Something about that new cyber cop.... I don't know if we should trust him just yet.

Kinda seemed like he wasn't taking Seo Yul seriously at times.

EP 7 was a good intro/setup to the next case while also revealing a bit more about the bad guys/minions. It was a better odd-numbered episode than EP 5 lol. It was a little strange that the first emergency call called turned out to be 'false' and that the writer took time to include it. I wonder if they're gonna come back around to that case.

Oh, and I'm glad they mentioned Tina and gave us a follow-up on her case. (I would have preferred her being introduced earlier before her case/episode happened, but oh well.) Detective Gu quietly breaking down by himself and dealing with the whole matter was heartbreaking and gave emotional weight to the story (EP 6).

EP 7 ratings: 3.862%!

• Like 6

Hmmm wire shun is for sure a handsome fellah!

I think DK is the one who strangled KJ and then KJ will know about his condition and decided to not include him on the case as even Chief Na insisting to remove DK at the group but the police doesn’t have much people/officer to cover.

So, its not only the hearing ability of KJ will be gone, is it totally her hearing capacity?? Wow!

• Like 3

On 6/1/2019 at 10:57 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Introducing Blond Guy (Lee Yong Woo)

oh my god, this guy is from Birdie Buddy! I can't believe he's evil now. And I totally agree that there's two evil dudes and there probably both competing on who's hotter and who takes care their of victims better:joy:

On 6/2/2019 at 1:59 PM, sushilicious said:

so it’s indeed him..

Wow..so no kisses indeed :tears: I SPENT ALL MY WAITING JUST FOR THESE TWO END UP..BUT NOT LIKE THIS..:bawling:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@nateko lol. So a friend on Soompi is going to Japan. My first instinct instead of saying safe flight, I asked her “you are not staying in a ryokan are you?:ph34r:“ voice changed me! And plus I started to stick out my tongue now when I smile lollll. Oh dear haha

:joy: I'm also planning to go to Japan next year and there's no way in hell I'm going anywhere near a ryokan alone. Nope :ph34r:

And about those new stills... I usually love it when a male lead is passionate about kissing the female lead but here the male lead is passionate about killing the female lead, what a switch up :joy: Can't say I was unprepared for this scenario since I though it would eventually happen. I'm actually very excited for this scene, can't wait :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I watched the episode with sub early in the morning and I had something to say about a new suspicion of mine , but I forgot what was it I want to say now that I came here. I didn't have any blackout and I'm being amnesiac already. :joy:

I'm suspicious of the new cyber guy too, but he is not the new suspicion I'm concern about. Grrrrrrr! I forgot what was it (but I'm too lazy to rewatch :phew:). 

I wonder at the end of episode 16 where would DKW be. Will he be shot dead on purpose? Will he be dead by the villain's hands? Will he disappear again if he is alive? 

He is beyond curable.

While I ship him and KKJ hard, but I can't bear to see KKJ being miserable and having too much on her plate. 

However, it is not uncommon for psychopath to love and to start a family. 

But I wonder, what's beyond curable like? Is love beyond him too? Can love and care heal him?

Looking at the bts stills, I don't think he can suppress his urge to kill anymore, even if the one in front of him is KKJ. 

As long as the person has bloody ears, he sees monster in them. :neutral:

And KKJ, I hope the signs are more of psychological signs rather than physiological signs of hearing loss. I'm still keeping my finger cross even after I heard the doctor's explanation. 

I'm starting to suspect that the real villain who flicks the lighter is near to KKJ every now and then. Even when she was at the rehabilitation centre. Sending that flower to KKJ is such a creepy scene to me. He keeps flicking the lighter is perhaps to test and confirm whether KKJ still has her hearing ability or not. I think, he is waiting for KKJ total loss of hearing ability and perhaps planning to put himself in action when that happen. And that may be involve kidnapping her and demand her to decipher the recordings. 

I don't want to imagine just yet how would KKJ being tied up all four limbs look like. Nooooooo! :tired:

Emmm... the real villain kinda cowardice huh. Putting up his minions as layers of Wire Shun - wannabe, while he is hiding in the dark, waiting for a handicap on KKJ side, and then he would show himself and catch KKJ when she is vulnerable and loss her ability? Pfffttt!!

That's no fun, no thrill at all being the villain. You must feel the enjoyment and satisfaction by being a villain that defeat the special ability. Then the ears would be most valuable reward. Don't you know the ears will drop in value when it loss its special ability??? Dear writer and director, please cast me as your next villain-ess . :rolleyes::phew:

• Like 10