Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

@ellelyana88 I find that it's easier to guess from picture below... Someone tall, with long neck, and long fingers as well... And there is another person with him... Who have they captured?? Det.Na??

Okay, my first guess ~ Yoo Ah In ~ I don't know why, just suddenly thought of him. But his ear doesn't really match, and he seems to have shorter neck. I must be wrong. I am so curious....!! And we have to wait a whole week..... :mellow:

EJV2LVF.png

• Like 5

I am kinda more assured that it is father & son. The picture above, the man looks older. @nateko it’s very possible, it might be them. Plus the outfit one looks older than the previously seen wired shun. I’m shook! I need a tranquilizer too!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, nateko said:

@ellelyana88 They didn't show the face, actually not even his mouth in that scene. I have no idea who could it be. 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@ellelyana88 I find that it's easier to guess from picture below... Someone tall, with long neck, and long fingers as well... And there is another person with him... Who have they captured?? Det.Na??

Yeah, I was actually trying to focus on his side profile. Hahahaha:sweatingbullets:

Yeah he does have long fingers and long neck. But I'm not sure about tall. He seems a bit shorter than LJW and Kwon Yul. And the scene where they showed him in suit walk down the stairs playing with the lighter,  I dont find him tall cuz from the angle he was shot, he doesnt seems to have long legs... hahaha :D

He seems not that slim not that bulky either.. he is just... lean(?). :huh:

I dont think he is old at KW's father age either. Because he has that strength to overthrow and strangle BJS. And he is very swift and fast too. 

I think he is well-trained in martial arts too. Looking at his attire in the preview, maybe something like Kendo, or Kenjutsu or Iaido ..all involves swordmanship (though maybe he just wearing the Japanese traditional clothes just as OOTD...haha) . But instead of using swords 'cause its too common and typical, he attacks using wire ('cause he thinks he is talented and special). 

I think he is a Korean actor who is very fluent in Japanese. But their direction of investigation confuses me a bit cause it seems they are narrowing that wire shun is a Japanese who once taught in BJS' school. Mannnn...all those students from that same school turns out as psychopaths...feeding the dark web with tonnes of uploads. Hmmm... so he'd been establishing the psycho cult since long time ago and nurture all those young students to excel as psychopath murderer. LOL! I thought @sushilicious was unrivaled. Looks like I might subscribe to Wire Shun's cult any time soon :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

39 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I thought @sushilicious was unrivaled. Looks like I might subscribe to Wire Shun's cult any time soon :P

@sushilicious Houston, we have a problem :skull:

On a serious note, we still don't know who that old guy was at the end of season 2, he might as well be KW dad otherwise why so much interest in KW? But yea, Wire Shun must be young to be able to kill his victims the way he does.

BTW, I'm sad that KW won't be a part of the Golden Time team in the end. Since they established him as a psychopath, he definitely won't be working as a police officer any longer. I think KJ will end up actually shooting that gun at KW. 

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Okay, my first guess ~ Yoo Ah In ~ I don't know why, just suddenly thought of him. But his ear doesn't really match, and he seems to have shorter neck. I must be wrong. I am so curious....!! And we have to wait a whole week..... :mellow:

Actually, I think you might be right and his right ear does look like YAI's (well at least the upper part)

QPwgu3U.png08441483.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

26 minutes ago, nateko said:

I think KJ will end up actually shooting that gun at KW. 

Even just thinking about it makes me super sad already. :bawling:

By the way, since there are 2 masked person as shown in the preview, I think maybe around episode 12-14 they caught the second guy first, thinking that he is the real deal. 

But, I think the main villain had something plan in action to get his hands to KKJ. I predict that KKJ woud be kidnapped and hang with wire just as Yukiko.. and there would be long talk between them. By this time, KKJ might be very struggle with her hearing ability.. and the situation would get us all anxious with her difficulty to tell what's the indistinct voices talking about in the recording. I think LJW hinted in an interview segment before this: this season would start and end with KKJ hearing. 

Meanwhile the police force may have no idea how and where to find her, then I think they would turn to KW for help (maybe he will be in cells, or in hiding or in indefinite break for treatments by the time this event occur). Hahahahahaha.. I am writing my own fiction here. lol!

Hmmmm... I am worried for what's going to happen to KJ. Hmmm...

Btw.. I'm still trying to get use to this new director's way of making cuts and camera angle. It seems to me I dont feel the tense, the excitement, the anxiety when they are dealing with the case.. this seems have to do with the way he pace in between cuts.. and perhaps with no suitable bgm to raise the tension (?). I find the flow a bit lacking this season. Is it just me? Hmmmm..

• Like 5

@ellelyana88 I've had similar thought about KJ fate. I do think she'll get kidnapped and trapped and maybe Wire Shun might try to get KW to kill KJ when Kousuke resurfaces. Pure torture for my faint heart. Also this "I think LJW hinted in an interview segment before this: this season would start and end with KKJ hearing. " makes me so very nervous. :grimace:

• Like 5

People on Twitter have been speculating that Lee Junho is the villain.

But I am still keeping my eyes to Lee Tae Ri, whom DKW choked in the earlier episode. 

I don't think he is just a cameo for just few cuts. Hmmmm.. The suit the person wear when walking down the stairs and the suit Lee Tae Ri wears when he was choked by DKW in earlier episode has the same style. Hmmmm... 

If he is not the main villain, he might be that 2nd person in the preview.

Take a look at his ear. The arc seems similar. Hmmmmm.. 

201811222115771519_5bf69e212fbb2.jpg

• Like 3

I am not very familiar with Lee Tae Ri... will he be a strong enough actor to be the villain? When did DKW choked him? I don't remember... unless it is in V2 which I haven't watched all...

Gosh we're being obsessed with ears now, just like Kousuke :naughty:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Ears is our specialty! :ph34r:

• LOL 4

Finished EP6. I can say that the case is actually real saddening :( 

Pointers of Change

• The drama is shifting slowly to focus on KW/Kousuke 
  • Kousuke is getting stronger
  • Auditory Hallucination and Visual Hallucination (He imagined Himself tell Himself what Wire shun have said, he is getting worst)
  • Kousuke is really really crazy.

at this point, I really I’m sure that KW will lose Himself. As he is a born to be psychopath. I am also sure that wire shun is related to KW. Brother. He must be :( 

i need a calm shot to keep calm till next Saturday haha

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am not very familiar with Lee Tae Ri... will he be a strong enough actor to be the villain? When did DKW choked him? I don't remember... unless it is in V2 which I haven't watched all...

I am not sure was it in episode 1 or episode 2 when DKW was investigating the so-called broker for the dark web. He wears the same suit with the same style.  I did mentioned about Lee Tae Ri being the possible villain in previous page when the first two episodes aired.  Oh, Lee Tae Ri is capable to do so IMO. He has been in many Sageuk drama and good at sword fighting. He was in The Beauty Inside recently as Lee Min KI's secretary. Because, just like KJW, I think he has the potential to make a name for himself to break through as a psychopathic villain. I remember seeing him somewhere laughing histerically in his character. Well, it's just my guess. Because I don't think he would just be a cameo and only appears just in few cuts. I think there's more in his pocket.

Other than him, Lee Junho is possible candidate too as speculated on Twitter.

But, I'm not sure if both of them "qualify" as that Teacher (the main masked man). They might qualify as the second-in-command.

As for the main villain,  the Teacher, I think he need to be a bit older than BJS since he was their Japanese teacher when BJS still in school. Maybe early 40s? Hmmmmm... 

Anyone else got some detective skills to put forward some names acting as the villain? hahahahhaha.. :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Another thoery

There are 2 killer one with white mask another is black mask. I think White mask (who killed Yukiko) possibly be Kang Woo's brother and Black mask (who is in suit) is chasing Bang Je Soo and his criminal fellows. I hope we will get a hottie series killer like two previous seasons (Junho or Lee Tae Ri is awesome)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hugo10 said:

Another thoery

There are 2 killer one with white mask another is black mask. I think White mask (who killed Yukiko) possibly be Kang Woo's brother and White mask (who is in suit) is chasing Bang Je Soo and his criminal fellows. I hope we will get a hottie series killer like two previous seasons (Junho or Lee Tae Ri is awesome)

Whoa, Park Hoon is a good fit to the vampire-masked's features. :hushed:

Sigh...one is already out of hands last season, now we got two???? Three if we count BJS who hasn't been found dead yet :scream:

BTW, the one who killed Yukiko used different mask,  a plain white mask. Is he a different murderer too??? :scream:

Ohhh...this rings a bell for me -----> City of Accomplices!!!!   OMG!

It doesn't just the name the Commissioner came up for the special investigation team, but it is literally a city of accomplices - the Auction Favre. Like really high-ranking kind of members, BJS's upper hand. :scream:

And we shouldn't forget about the old man in the car. I think he is the Master of all. The three masked man - plain white, vampire and black mask are all his second-in-command. Doing all the cleaning work and the dark web's operation. 

It's gonna be a long looonnggg week again waiting for next episode :tired:

I hope the preview was not just a tease to us, and we really do get to see the villain's face. That has always been the best part of Voice series :naughty:

• Like 4

I’m not speculating much on who is the masked man is....Cause I know I will get it wrong neither ways hahaha. And...I’m here just for Kousuke. Full stop. :joy: sorry guys. I really love him. Hahah can’t help it :joy:..you know...my inner Kousuke connecting to the real Kousuke hahahahaha. 

@nateko use what Kousuke use and tie me up if I ever go insane okay? Cause...not sure if @ktcjdrama knows, but I tend to get really high on dramas. Especially the ones that are dark! Like this one! :joy: tie me to a tree if you have to control me. Hahaha @Lawyerh probably will know how crazy I can be hahaha. Erm.

Either Crazylicious or Monsterlicious will come out ah. I have several personalities hahaha...Sugarlicious when i start watching romance hahah

• LOL 3

Long time not speaking up here. Do you miss me, girls? [laughs] I follow this series on TVN Asia as I subscribe a cable TV. And tonight, I'll watch eps 6.

I like the OST btw, the metal version suit the theme of season 3 which is about KKJ dealing with the damage of her hearing ability and DKW's dealing with his psychopathic DID. If you remember, the rock version in season 2 fits the spirited theme of KKJ's sharp hearing (ears) combined with DKW's sharp observing (eyes) as duo. And the ballad version in season 1 fits the theme of both KKJ and MJH's grief for the loss of their beloved ones.

Also, let's mention the first murderer in prolog is a Noh killer (and I still dunno if he was also the Wire Shun who also wears BJS's mask in S2 eps 1 when he killed DKW's friend, the same mask DKW's wear in KKJ's nightmare). And the other mask is Hannya killer. They're the name of the Japanese traditional masks shown here btw, so let's use that term to not confuse each other (vampire mask? pure white mask?). Anyway, I'm a bit mad why the killing scene in Eps 1 used Mozart's Lacrimosa, it's MTG's devil trademark. They should use japanese folk song or samisen music in eerie/creepy melody.

That's all. I dont wanna speculate more and just enjoy the story. I'm ready to see Kousuke in full consciousness to riot and how KKJ will return his identity back to be the tsundere DKW she knew. Or, will she shoot him dead with no choice?

All the dark woods scenes remind me of OCN Tunnel, well, same director anyway.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Either Craxylicious or Monsterlicious will come out ah. I have several personalities hahaha...Sugarlicious when i start watching romance hahah

Ha ha ha Kousuke lost battle... you got more DID friends inside :joy: He should develop Sugarlicious too muahahaha...

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I’m not speculating much on who is the masked man is....

Me too, seldom guessing any right. You guys not doing voting? Loser wear mask? Change to dark theme pp? Lol... this one Sushi will be happy. 

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Change to dark theme pp? Lol... this one Sushi will be happy. 

You understand me hahaha 

I don't have the rights to do polls here lol hahaha

• Like 2
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, jouleoppa said:

All the dark woods scenes remind me of OCN Tunnel, well, same director anyway.

Speaking of OCN Tunnel. Dont you think, Jung Ho-young was there not for nothing???

• Like 1