[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

BTS pics are up

http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3/8/Board/View?b_seq=25

http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3/8/Board/View?b_seq=27

http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3/8/Board/View?b_seq=28

http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3/8/Board/View?b_seq=29

http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3/8/Board/View?b_seq=30

The last link is the most interesting one. Chief Na will find KW strangling KJ and help her. There's also a clearer picture of Wire Shun and he doesn't look familiar, well at least not like any of the actors we had in mind.

BTW, the rating of episode 8 is only 4.4%, a big drop... :fearful:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, nateko said:

The last link is the most interesting one. Chief Na will find KW strangling KJ and help her. 

Yeah, i thought so when i saw Chief Na going into KW's & KJ's direction.

There's also a clearer picture of Wire Shun and he doesn't look familiar, well at least not like any of the actors we had in mind.

Only the lower part of the face shown. I can't recognize whose lips was that. :ph34r:

BTW, the rating of episode 8 is only 4.4%, a big drop... :fearful:

Yeah , the lowest so far for Sunday's slot. Any big event or big game happening in Korea to justify? 

Or perhaps viewers were demotivated after the reveal of Koichi's face :lol:

I saw everywhere people complaining the much anticipated Wire Shun is not as handsome as the previous villains - MTG & BJS :joy:

Voice has been setting the bar too high for handsome villain.. And I think viewers expect them to keep that "tradition" going. Hahahahahha

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, ellelyana88 said:

Only the lower part of the face shown. I can't recognize whose lips was that. :ph34r:

I am not sure, but upon zooming in, I immediately think of Lee Sang Yoon. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am not sure, but upon zooming in, I immediately think of Lee Sang Yoon. 

Uh oh oh... that's a great one! 

He always play the good guy character. I want to see him doing bad role. He is tall too, so comparable to the othsr villains. Hahahahha :grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Caught up with the first couple of episodes.

It seems that each series of Voice is much more convoluted that the last one. Cartels trading in snuff films and body parts. Yeech. And then we've got some kind of vigilante serial killing Grim Reaper as well taking all of them down. Yuck! Gives new meaning to wire work. Someone let them all out of Arkham Asylum?

The show does a good job of making DKW look as guilty as hell. Good grief... the man should clean up after himself.

KW feels like a man with a death sentence hanging over his head. It's clear that he's limping all the way to the morgue. Aside from the possibility that he may be suffering dissociative personality disorder, there's definitely something physiologically wrong with him that has him pumping himself full of drugs. I imagine it also explains the standoffish attitude...

Some speculations...

After the finale of last season and from the hints we're getting in this season, it does feel like KW is the subject of some heinous behaviourist experiment. There's something devilishly scifi-ish going on that's for certain. There seems to be trigger words and visual stimuli that activates certain behaviour. I'm thinking Dark Angel here... Mantacore... Fringe etc. My guess is that Fabre and Dok Ki were part of it as well. At least that's the theory that best fits the facts and Fabre's cryptic comments in my mind.

It sounds like LJU speaks Japanese quite fluently.

• Like 5

I just finished Episode 8. A bit too late and redundant but I'm like wuuuuuuut?!!! How could the writers be so mean that they end the episode with KW choking KKJ to death. 

It's so anti-climactic to just discover MH's brother dead after all the tease they gave us of the hooded villain. And now they confused us because there's another real Wire Shun. Ugh!

That preview though. That Kouseke smile is all it took to bring back the good vibes. Can't wait for episode 9!

If Kouseke really killed MH, there's no way that they're going to put him back in the force.

Do you guys think that KW/Kouseke really killed MiHo? 

• Like 3

On 6/2/2019 at 5:39 PM, sushilicious said:

Omg it’s getting interesting! How to survive for a week! A week!

It's extremely hard... maybe this behind the scenes from Yannie Kim will be a bit helpful? 

While waiting...  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 6/1/2019 at 7:44 PM, ellelyana88 said:

all these fan made videos

Why does it seem to me that now these words are even more suitable than it was in Voice 2?  

I won’t stand in your way

I know it sounds crazy

But I need you to trust me

If it’s how it must be

Then I’ll fade away

When it finally feels true

Then do what you have to

‘cause I’ve never blamed you

For not choosing me

But I’m not over you

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 6/3/2019 at 10:36 PM, sushilicious said:

Tbh.i noticed that some of his inner voices doesn’t sound like him. Like the latest ep 8. The voice isn’t his lollll

I thought that was different too! I think that was Wire Shun's POV. If I remember it right, it was also around the same time the hooded man was looking down.

• Like 2

Hi hiiiii everyone!

Been busy visiting family & friends for Eid.

Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone who celebrate! :grin:

Btw,

I suddenly came to this realization that.. everytime I watch Voice series, time went by so fast.

We are already halfway through S3! And this coming weekend we will be in the second half! :scream:

I am so torn between anticipating how the story would end and dreading that it would end so soon.  If only they make it 50 episodes! :tounge_xd:

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I am so torn between anticipating how the story would end and dreading that it would end so soon.  If only they make it 50 episodes! :tounge_xd:

I won't be able to handle 50 episodes of Voice, nope, no way :joy: maybe with the help of our cookie supplier @sushilicious :ph34r: how are you surviving the week? For me, it's going so slow and there's nothing else that I want to watch. :grimace: After our theory about MH's bro died my brain was fried completely, now I can't even imagine what the writer has in mind.

• LOL 3

23 hours ago, sushilicious said:

They might be be interested in KW because to them, he is nothing but of a monster or a defect from their group (consider the tattoo) and so they want Kousuke to come out so that they can ‘clean’ him.

Especially because he became a policeman which is the exact opposite of what they wanted him to be. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Some theories haha

@nateko come here to get a batch of those cookies haha:cookie:

Wow!

The man in the car in the endng of season 2 has not been revealed until now or why he is soo interested in KW. 

I watched Lee Jin Wook dramas from Mr Black. Then last year was Return and Voice 2. In Voice 3, his character is really quite dark and I don't know how his team mates going to help him. 

11 hours ago, sushilicious said:

This week bts is a short one

:cookie:

Thanks for sharing. By watching BTS,  it shows how hard the stars and staff work hard to give us the best scenes for every episodes that we watch. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

*nate shoves cookies down sushi’s throat to quiet her down* :joy:

I figured you might choke on those so from now on I'll supply you with some 'special' drinks :ph34r: they go well with your cookies :joy:

Ya know how I kept myself sane this week? I imagined a very heated showdown between Kousuke and Moo Jin Hyuk :naughty: I've rewatched some fanmade vids from season 1 and remembered how MJH's temper matches Kousuke's crazy one. Daaang, I'd love to see that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1