Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:scream: Oh noooo... I'm in the company of psychopaths.... Let me out, let me out!!!!

Too late, dear. I'm afraid you've seen too much, we can't just let you go :naughty: you know the deal, what happens in this thread stays in this thread and all that jazz. :joy:We'll just convert you into one of us. 

Doctor @sushilicious, get us some of those shady tranquillizers, please. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:scream: Oh noooo... I'm in the company of psychopaths.... Let me out, let me out!!!!

@nateko hold her down. 

@ktcjdrama this won’t hurt haha

giphy.gif

just join us. Join us pray for the rise of Kousuke hahaha :naughty:

• LOL 6

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

And it is out now.... :naughty:

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

:joy: can i just state. Those that will come in later they will probably be like. What the just happened here :joy:

@ktcjdrama hahaha. Yez! My fellow apprentice. Convert yourself to the dark side. Hahaha. 

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:joy: can i just state. Those that will come in later they will probably be like. What the just happened here :joy:

It's the land of psychopaths... what do they expect...? :tounge_xd:

Okay, that shot got me sleepy... going to bed first... niteeee...

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

It's the land of psychopaths... what do they expect...? :tounge_xd:

I mean, a bunch of us just go bad crap crazy :joy: this you don't see every day hahahaha

• LOL 3

Everything all is very funny, but what if KKJ had this nightmare 'cause madness is contagious? Through touch, I mean. DKW touched her open bloody wound... He infected her. :naughty:

(Announce: Voice 4. Devil voices of KKJ. Direct from Hell)

Spoiler

DKW deceived your shipper's hearts, he did not want to help KKJ, he wanted to infect her :naughty:  Her blood!!! He waited for a long time for this moment :lol:

• LOL 5

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I mean, a bunch of us just go bad crap crazy :joy: this you don't see every day hahahaha

This thread will go down in history as the thread where people collectively went crazy in a span of an hour or two. :joy: No, but seriously, I've progressed a lot, in the first season I was like 'Go Kwon Joo, kick their a**es!', in the second one I was like "Nooo, KW! Are you good? Are you bad? Noooo~~!" and now I'm like "Oh BJS appeared, trying to kill KW...-Just do it, man. Wire Shun appeared... -Just do it man. Kousuke resurfaces in the preview of ep6...-Oh common, Kou.Su.Ke. How long do I have to wait? Just do it, man, go dark!" :joy::naughty:

I just hope that my boss won't find me in this thread. :joy: He's already suspecting something, can't have him know what happened here. 

6 minutes ago, meon said:

(Announce: Voice 4. Devil voices of KKJ. Direct from Hell)

God dammit, I'm gonna sell my soul to watch THAT :joy:

• LOL 6

18 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama hahaha. Yez! My fellow apprentice. Convert yourself to the dark side. Hahaha. 

You got it right! I was like in page 12 last night and this what i saw? Im wondering why its fast!!

Didnt have the time to watch it yet, ill do it after work hahaha hopefully subs is out already

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, nateko said:

Just do it, man, go dark!

As for me, this is the excellent motto! :thumbsup:

Voice: Just do it, man! All of you  - go dark!  (and satanic laughter as OST)

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

• LOL 3

I must say, KJ sure has some weird dreams...like why the hell are those bodies aligned in a heart shape with DKW in the center? :joy: KJ, what are you thinking?

sZBR2sJ.png

On a more serious note, doesn't this guy remind you of someone? If I didn't know better, I would've thought that it's Mo Tae Gu. The vibe is the same, but his side profile/his shadow looks like agent Jin, I'm shocked :scream: who is this guy? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, nateko said:

like why the hell are those bodies aligned in a heart shape with DKW in the center?

The most thrilling declaration of love. But what can we expect from the maniac? :D

43 minutes ago, nateko said:

On a more serious note, doesn't this guy remind you of someone? If I didn't know better, I would've thought that it's Mo Tae Gu

I'm not sure how I will sleep this night? Till 6 ep.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

9 hours ago, meon said:

The most thrilling declaration of love. But what can we expect from the maniac? :D

Hold up. Why call others maniacs when we are already one? :joy: he is our sunbaenim remember?  :joy:

9 hours ago, nateko said:

it's Mo Tae Gu

It can’t be because Moo Tae Gu’s soul is in another dimension falling in love and kissing until mouth dry haha

9 hours ago, nateko said:

I'm shocked :scream: who is this guy? 

Definitely the same guy who cried on yukiko’s body. I just felt that they teased him, but he never really do anything eh. Just walking in a tunnel, to where?!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

15 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Don’t worry a lot of us are twisted for dramas only....I know I’m not like that irl....:ph34r:

@nateko then if that’s the case, BJS might have talked to someone who knows Kousuke so much. Kw’s ‘Dead’ father? Kw’s ‘Dead’ brother? I don’t know, I’m leaning on the fact that KW’s Family members might be the mastermind.

I also thought the same. How BJS know so much about Kousuke whereas information about KW was not revealed much. 

I'm thinking maybe his father or brother is still alive. 

But the guy who is the killer they have not shown his face right? 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, sheelatpsfm said:

But the guy who is the killer they have not shown his face right? 

Yeah, i was leaning on like maybe..Just maybe, he is Kousuke brother. Just maybe. I hope though. Because it's a logical explanation as to why Wire Shun did not kill Kousuke

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Wow! Too many questions hanging!!!

I must say that all psychopaths are too obsessed with Kouske. With a father like that they want kouske to join them. They can’t accept that Kouske is quite a “good police officer”.. 

that Tina girl!!! How can you do this with our detective?? 

And my heart!! “Your kindness make other feel uncomfortable “ what’s that? kW?? The small skinship, hahaha sorry but i cant help it as my shipper heart and mind keep running. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Halo... I'm newbie... Do you guys need some new member cult ceremony? Blood pledge sworn? I hope not involving syringe or chopping chopping :tounge_wink:

Seems you guys been doing some experiment to @ktcjdrama :joy: You may continue, I'll close my eyes and ears and pretend I don't know. 

Just chipped in my thought a bit. 

1. I dont watch S2, somehow I dont really like it after try ep 1-2. So I'm a bit lost on BJS sometimes. 

2. I have low hope on S3, so I was surprised it's so fun on term of story idea, setting, and the case. 

3. I love that the drama been move on to International level, the Japan setting, the Immigrant case with multi nationality involved. Seldom see in K drama, so it's kind of refreshing. 

4. Mental illness awareness, schizophrenia & DID seems will be the theme of the drama too. Curious to found out more about this. 

5. The organization of dark web, seems a bit complicated, mixed with our lead detective background history. I will just stay tune & see where it goes. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Halo... I'm newbie... Do you guys need some new member cult ceremony? Blood pledge sworn? I hope not involving syringe or chopping chopping :tounge_wink:

I will inject you so you stay permanently hahah :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

31 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I will inject you so you stay permanently hahah :naughty:

If I heard it in real life, I'd think you're a drug dealer. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

2 minutes ago, nateko said:

If I heard it in real life, I'd think you're a drug dealer. :joy:

Shhhhhhh..:ph34r:

it’s just the Soompi world. Don’t worry. I got no syringes on me haha. I will have it tonight though If ever anyone of you goes a bit too high, I will inject you haha

• LOL 4