[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

Spoiler

Na meeting with higher-ups police. Talking about DKW, with some pictures and documents presented.

Jin is talking on the phone. A new detective came and started talking to him. Jin is not very happy meeting him also because Park knew the new guy well. Turned out that he'll be heading the Cyber Team? Just as Kang were introducing him, a call came in about an incident. The team moves into action.

DKW walked into an arcade center. The guy there recognized him and asking him not to bother him, but DKW managed to get him to tell him the information he wants to know. He then got radioed in that the team needs to get on the move.

Back to Cyber Team. Jin talkign to new guy about something, the guy checked the computer and told Jin that there is a login 3 days ago. There is hacking progressing, and the call about incident is strangely cancelled. The detectives arrived at the house though, and they got radioed that it's cancelled, but they still knocked on the door to make sure. Just as they're leaving, DKW arrived. As they're about to leave, DKW told them that Wired Shun is related to drugs. Scene cut to two guys driving fast on highway and the driver is obviously under influence of drugs. Cut to a boss coming out a restaurant drunk. He was in front of his car when the earlier car parked and hit him. Drunk boss angry and confronted the driver. Head butt, and driver is angry, got a knuckle ring and hit the drunk boss hard. A grandpa driving by went to help, but he got called back by his wife. So they continued driving. However, the young druggie is provoked and followed their car. Drunk boss made the call to Golden Time center to report that the grandpa is being followed by crazy druggie.

Park was able to quickly pull out information about those people. Cut to grandma and grandpa driving calmly and looking at pictures of grandchildren on their phone. The young druggie's friend told him to stop, but he continued on, blaring the horn and lights at the car of grandpa. The crazy druggie kept changing lanes to hit the car, even throwing water bottle to the car. Grandpa had a heart attack it seems, and car went to the side, he is out, but grandma still inside. Crazy druggie took a golf club and started hitting the car demanding them to come out. Jumped on the car and kept going crazy hitting the car. Good thing our team arrived, the friend get driver to leave. Team called ambulance because grandma told them about heart attack. Ambulance arrived and I think grandpa is still alive.

• Like 3

Spoiler

The team assessed the damage done to the car and think that the druggie is too dangerous to be left alone. They tracked his car and he's heading to a club. He arrived at the club and obviously VIP since he jumped the long queue and being led to a private room. He gave loads of tips. There is candle in his private room, it that indicating to earlier scene?

Golden Time team arrived, but not allowed to enter even though flashing their badges... Really? The head security pushed one of the officers, but DKW was able to hold him back and the team made their way in. Head security made a call.

Druggie in his room, getting high... from the candle? Wired Shun came walking through the crowd. With his hood, but no mask. The guy who led the druggie into the room spotted the police and ran to warn them about police. But they're not moving. Police found the room, and some people are kinda passed out because of the drugs. The druggie is not afraid of course, but challenged the police. He asked the passenger in his car earlier to call the lawyer. He pretended to drink, he tried to run away but DKW got him. Just then, the security and manager came. Kang also got a call from police chief asking her where the Golden Time team is and to order them back to the station. That druggie must be some son of a VVIP. Kang is stunned, when she hang up the phone, she heard the lighter sound again. DKW saw a hooded person walking away from the private room, just then Kang told him she heard the lighter sound. He ran out to chase after the hooded person, but later on we see the lighter guy (with tattoo on wrist) was in the room next door. He seems to be wearing a suit? We're only shown enough of his hand with lighter and tattoo. It's not the hooded guy! Cut back to call center, Jin told Kang the identity of Wired Shun is found out. ~ end of episode.

Just how many major villains are we going to have in Voice 3? :scream:

• Like 2

I think there is another higher up than Wire Shun who just unveil his face in this episode. The white-hair villain is not the one who play with the lighter, but another person is. One who wear suit. He seems like purposely play with the lighter for KKJ to hear the flicking sound. Hmmm.. this is not good. KKJ is getting herself into a dangerous trap. 

And the preview... hmmmm... it seems like KKJ will dismiss DKW as police officer and team leader. Something must be happening while he chase for that Wire Shun. Hmmmm...

Edited by ellelyana88
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Well..today’s uploading is like a snail. So I’m like left with nothing to watch.<_< so I’m not as high. I’m disappointed. <_<

Are you not watching live? Do you want links?

When watching Voice, my laptop's brightness level is already set to the max. And yet I still missed the scar on blonde guy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

Watched the trailer here I am thinking..did I just saw Kousuke strangling KJ? Or is it my eyes got problems.

Where where where?? :scream: I need to see it.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@nateko@ktcjdrama the masked man..he has a scar on his right eye . BJS cut DKW’s left eye. Felt that it is definitely related.

IMO, just as BJS tried to leave that scar on DKW face to get him submit to his "Kousuke", I think the blonde-haired also became submissive to his psychopathic self after being intimidated by the man in suit - leaving the scar on his face. 

That man in suit is real smart richard simmons.

He built up layers of Wire Shun dummies to lead the investigation astray. Hmmmm..

I wonder what is his ultimate goal actually? :blink:

I can understand if he is indeed connected in any way with DKW... but... what if he is entirely stranger to DKW. 

Unless he is idolizing DKW, I really couldn't understand his obsession with DKW.:huh: 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Watched the trailer here I am thinking..did I just saw Kousuke strangling KJ? Or is it my eyes got problems.

7 minutes ago, nateko said:

@sushilicious You're right! :scream: KJ's head is all bloody and Kousuke is strangling her...No~~:scream:

Is that really DKW? :blink: His shirt looks greenish, not blackish (if you know what i mean) :joy:

So, will Kousuke finally surface in next episode as our friend @sushilicious desperately wished for? Hahahahahha:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I will analyze it when they upload it on YouTube, still waiting lol.

yes, I honestly think he will come out. 

So From scrubbing through, I see that Kousuke only speaks Japanese. He acted like wire shun. All of them. They really are alike. 

Yeah, I'm also waiting for the preview video to be uploaded. The upload is so slow tonight. Usually, couple of minutes after the episode ends, the preview would be available already. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

IMO, just as BJS tried to leave that scar on DKW face to get him submit to his "Kousuke", I think the blonde-haired also became submissive to his psychopathic self after being intimidated by the man in suit - leaving the scar on his face. 

That man in suit is real smart richard simmons.

He built up layers of Wire Shun dummies to lead the investigation astray. Hmmmm..

I wonder what is his ultimate goal actually? :blink:

I can understand if he is indeed connected in any way with DKW... but... what if he is entirely stranger to DKW. 

Unless he is idolizing DKW, I really couldn't understand his obsession with DKW.:huh: 

Totally agree with you that the blond hair dude is only a minion. I think he went into that club to meet with the real villain, besides he was wearing a cape and the dude with the lighter was wearing a suit. There's no way he could've changed clothes in a minute or two. I think Tomoyuki is the one. Kinda interesting how he has the same kind of aesthetic as MTG and he is a self-proclaimed fan of KJ. I wonder what is that about, to even go as far as to send her flowers. A bold move. and yes, I think it was Kousuke, who was stranging KJ, although only his back was shown in that scene, his hairstyle is quite memorable, just rewatched it. 

@sushilicious lol, at this point the real villain dude (not the blond hair one) gets me more excited than Kousuke. Yes, I'm that fickle, hot psycho dudes in suits are my thing, sorry, Kousuke, you better wear a suit in the next episode and I might change my mind again. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

On 6/1/2019 at 11:45 PM, sushilicious said:

judging from the trailer. It has been cut up. So I feel it’s a little bit sketchy. Not sure if it’s him or nah, but I do know that Kousuke will come. Him in that dusty place. They are probably trying to bring Kousuke out lol. Maybe use some Japanese words. Not sure.

Might be another one of KJ's nightmares that scares her to the point where she dismisses KW  from the team. 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote videos. Thanks
  • Like 2

Oh man, I take my words back. It's not KJ's nightmare, it's really gonna happen. Look, in both scenes KJ is wearing the same stripped shirt. I think Kousuke will come out after seeing KJ's bloody ear. :scream: I don't know about anything else, but if anyone, Kousuke or not, hurts KJ, my inner Kousuke will come out and beat the crap out of that person. :skull:

FX4Y3lt.png

sd0nWoB.png

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, nateko said:

and yes, I think it was Kousuke, who was stranging KJ, although only his back was shown in that scene, his hairstyle is quite memorable, just rewatched it. 

8 minutes ago, nateko said:

Might be another one of KJ's nightmares that scares her to the point where she dismisses KW  from the team.

I don't think it's her nightmare. No more nightmare, please. Poor girl having so many nightmares already.  :joy:

I don't want her to be portrayed as weak-hearted... with never ending nightmares :tears:

Preview always kinda misleading though. Not even sure which come first from the trailer, DKW strangling KKJ or KKJ dismisses DKW. KKJ seems fine (no bandage?) when she tells everyone about DKW dismissal. I guess we have something to anticipate for tomorrow episode.  

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Tomorrow’s episode better be good..because it will be my entire week’s daily replay episode. Lol. Kousuke better come out and give me that high that I need. :naughty: (Trust me. Been watching episode 6 every single day, from the past week. I specifically kept on watching the last part because I love it!)

im crazy too if you don’t know. I mean like who watches the same thing every single day lol.

I didn't get to watch EP 6 because I have been busy so I went ahead and watched the last 15 mins now because I was curious lol:joy: and OMG:scream:.... That was scary. Did you see the way he changed instantly? Dude absolutely regretted betraying him lol:mrgreen:. No wonder you have been replaying the scene :mrgreen:. Now back to rewatching that scene again:naughty:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2