[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ellelyana88 Kousuke is hurting himself. I’m sad. :( 

You know, I've been wondering where did he get that tattoo from?

There was no back story about it though..

I think something happened in Japan, he might be passed out for quite a long time (maybe someone do something to the tranquilizer he used that time), and then someone made that tattoo on his wrist.

Maybe he bite himself to snap out of Kousuke who seems to be controlling both his mind and body now.

I was a bit taken aback when he nonchalantly said to Chief Na "I haven't turned yet, don't worry". 

"haven't turned"...hmmmm.. I would like to he turned to Kousuke when he battle it out with Kaneki, however, I don't want to see him turn in front of his team members. He could not differentiate friends or foes when he turned. 

In addition to the scene where he asked Chief Na to shoot him,  him saying he hasn't turned is another foreshadow that in the final episode, we might see KW dead (but I strongly hope it would not come to that).  

I wonder what is Kaneki's purpose slicing the tattoo off Koichi's wrist? 

What is the symbolic meaning to him? 

I bet Koichi's tattoo also has the same word as KW's and Kaneki's.

But what is the purpose of the tattoo though? As member's identifier? As a marker for Kaneki's target? 

The more I watch, the more questions I have in my head about EVERYTHING!

In conclusion, I DESPERATELY WANT ANSWERS! 

Now how am I going to survive for another week??!! 

:skull:

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Aya Hong said:

About the body parts that was auctioned and sold. So, the one who bought those probably believe that parts are like a “talisman”? Maybe thats why body parts of the police officer are more costly or pricey because they believe that it will

protect them...

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I think of it as a voodoo thing lol. They pray on it or something. The hand really gave me the Witchery voodoo vibe.

I agree with @Aya Hong that those body parts serve as their talisman. It's not a voodoo. A voodoo uses witchcraft to inflict physical pain to the person that his/her soul spelled into into the voodoo doll. As long as they got full name, or picture, or anything belongs to the person, they can make spells to the voodoo doll, and insert pins or any sharps, and that person will be in pain, as painful as getting knifed. 

A talisman on the other hand is spells or any object being kept believed to protect one self. 

That's why I see Chairman Oh's behaviours as of those who believe in such cult. 

I've seen many in real life... just that never one that involve using body parts as talisman. That would be freaking creepy. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Yeah, was talking about it yesterday. It’s giving us a hint to what might happen in the end...actually there are already hints to guide us through that he might turn. Like how the doctor whom Na Met was saying how KW is a ticking timebomb. The gangster Na called say how he is surprised KW have not killed someone then the most biggest one is KJ’s dream. They are like telling us he will turn...

Yeah, I did read your post about the matter yesterday and I agreed. 

We have discussed a lot of other hints in the past episodes too.

I just feel uncomfortable with all the hints though...it's been weeks, still can't get myself ready for the ending. :neutral:

Kaneki, hmmmm.. what exactly in his mind and what his background story. I hope next week the episodes will shed some light for us about him. Hmmmm

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

But I doubt ocn can be this heartless...I am right? 

I'm hanging my hope to the thin thread that Writer Ma Jin Won won't kill off the main lead...but, lately OCN been doing it a lot: Possessed, Kill It and another drama I forgot the title. 

I just hope the ending justify whatever they gonna do to KW's character. 

And at least, KKJ get to rest more to restore her hearing in time before it's too late and she lose it completely. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Realyn Tan said:

okay so i just finished watching ep 10...i'm so curious and confused! So yukiko's husband is the murderer of Miho's brother right? but then who murdered Yukiko then? is it her husband?? is he just acting like he's grieving about her death?? so is it Team Leader Do who is Yukiko's real murderer?? omg...i hope not..coz i'm still rooting for Kang Center and Team leader Do to be together at the end eventhough they have alot of tension right now. I also have a very bad feeling that it's actually Team Leader Do who killed Miho, and his father just took the blame for it...its really sad they made him into a real psychopath! huhu

I just finished watching ep9 and 10... 

Looks like Yukiko's husband murdered her and he looks like the masked murderer. He was holding the lighter and had the tattoo too.

KJ really angry with KW. KW thinks he himself could have murdered Miho but I believed he thinks so as he himself dont' know what to do about his memory. Like he said in ep9, he came to Japan after got some of his memory but I don't think he got the full picture yet. 

Before ep10 ended, I thought wow this is the first time KW raised his voice to KJ. I feel him when Yukiko's father taunted him saying KW's father the murderer and he could be like his father. Very harsh people's conception when their parents are convicts and they think their children would follow suit. 

Ep11 preview looks like telling us that some info on KW's illness has came out as GT members and Chief Na's team were arguing. It was kinda scary that KW bite off his hand.. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ellelyana88 said:

I'm hanging my hope to the thin thread that Writer Ma Jin Won won't kill off the main lead...but, lately OCN been doing it a lot: Possessed, Kill It and another drama I forgot the title. 

I just hope the ending justify whatever they gonna do to KW's character. 

And at least, KKJ get to rest more to restore her hearing in time before it's too late and she lose it completely. 

Me too. I didn't finish watching Possessed but KIll it was sad but predictable as he was a hired killer. So i thought either he would be killed, go hiding or get caught. 

I am hoping we will have some nice happy ending on KW. I'm not sure we will have Voice 4 the way KJ hearing is going on in this season

• Like 5

Am I the only one who feels there’s a connection between Voice 2&3 and Voice 1? Like how Mo Tae Gu hallucinates about seeing a deformed face when thinking of murder and Kousuke when he almost killed BJS’s right hand? And when Mo Tae Gu strangles his victims the same way Wire Shun and DKW did. And the background music being played when Mo Tae Gu is in his bathtub thinking about his murder plans and when Yukiko’s husband is being shown is the same. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

I was searching for Voice 3 ost and came across with Voice and Voice 2 ost.

Voice 3 already has 5 ost songs and I thought the previous seasons dont' have as many as five. 

Its nice to hear back the Voice and Voice 2 ost songs. 

The first season of Voice... 

Voice 2

Edited by sheelatpsfm
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, mtracy07 said:

Am I the only one who feels there’s a connection between Voice 2&3 and Voice 1? Like how Mo Tae Gu hallucinates about seeing a deformed face when thinking of murder and Kousuke when he almost killed BJS’s right hand? And when Mo Tae Gu strangles his victims the same way Wire Shun and DKW did. And the background music being played when Mo Tae Gu is in his bathtub thinking about his murder plans and when Yukiko’s husband is being shown is the same. 

I feel it too.. I guess the writer wanted to connect each season by mentioning Fantasia as list of the high class club that usually sold drugs in episode 7 or 8. Remembering Fantasia was the name of the club where Golden Time Team found clue about Mo Tae Gu for the first time.

What bother me for last night episode was when the lighter guy told Koichi's corpse that His friend (Do Kang Woo) will joining him soon. Does it mean Kang woo will turn into psychopath or will he be dead in this season? 

I bet the only reason kang woo bite his wrist off was to get rid of any traces from the tattoo, just like what the doctor told them why Koichi's wrist was damaged. He probably doesn't want anyone found out he had that tattoo. 

If kang woo was smart enough, he should put the two and two together, and start suspectong yukiko's fiance as the villain. After all, kwon joo said they met each other at the hospital, knew about her ear problem, and yet he is somebody that close to Yukiko.

Cross my finger that next episode we would see the light :)

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Ellenasommer said:

I feel it too.. I guess the writer wanted to connect each season by mentioning Fantasia as list of the high class club that usually sold drugs in episode 7 or 8. Remembering Fantasia was the name of the club where Golden Time Team found clue about Mo Tae Gu for the first time.

What bother me for last night episode was when the lighter guy told Koichi's corpse that His friend (Do Kang Woo) will joining him soon. Does it mean Kang woo will turn into psychopath or will he be dead in this season? 

I bet the only reason kang woo bite his wrist off was to get rid of any traces from the tattoo, just like what the doctor told them why Koichi's wrist was damaged. He probably doesn't want anyone found out he had that tattoo. 

If kang woo was smart enough, he should put the two and two together, and start suspectong yukiko's fiance as the villain. After all, kwon joo said they met each other at the hospital, knew about her ear problem, and yet he is somebody that close to Yukiko.

Cross my finger that next episode we would see the light :)

I am curious too as to how DKW got the tattoo on his wrist and what fraternity it represents and why Masayuki and Koichi have the same tattoo. What if Kousuke’s father is part of that gang owning international evil cartel and his children were groomed to become future killers (the reason as to why the culprit is pursuing DKW to take his side and join him and the tattoo on their wrists) like it was a form of inheritance (also the reason why BSJ said DKW went to Japan to kill after seeing the tattoo)? 

6 hours ago, sheelatpsfm said:

I was searching for Voice 3 ost and came across with Voice and Voice 2 ost.

Voice 3 already has 5 ost songs and I thought the previous seasons dont' have as many as five. 

Its nice to hear back the Voice and Voice 2 ost songs. 

The first season of Voice... 

Voice 2

I am actually looking for the humming version of Kim Yuna’s Voice from Voice 1. It can also be heard in Voice 3 but I forgot which episode was it. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@nateko too early to ask you. How you holding up? Cause I am not. Lol. Have to wait till saturday...It's just monday :confounded:ahhh i really want to watch huhuhuuu. How many cookies you have left lol.

Incredibly enough I'm completely calm and collected :lol: it must be because we didn't get a cliffhanger as the ending. You can have my cookies, dear. I am worried and sad for KW as much as you are but I don't think the Golden Time team will hate him. From the preview, it seems like they'll fight with the other team because they badmouth KW. I appreciate the bromance between the team members. 

• Like 5

I read the Korean comments on Youtube for the scene where Kaneki appears before KJ and KW while they were yelling to each other. Surprisingly, most of them suspect that Kaneki is KW's brother who supposed to be dead due to leukemia. I did suspect the same when the Miho's brother was killed and there is no other motive behind the obsession with insisting KW to accept his so-called destiny. But, I keep the idea to myself first because if I'm not mistaken, the fact about his brother was dead due to disease has been confirmed by GT team. 

But now that when I recall the past episodes, I think there is possibility of loopholes regarding his father's and brother's story though. 

All the story about his brother and father was told as "was said" yet no definite evidence proving the story though. His father was said to be shot while on the run, but where was his body buried? Did the past episodes said anything confirm that Japanese police ever found his father's body? 

And his brother, I think his brother was kept somewhere else when KW was young and did not live with them due to his condition was known to their parents. His brother maybe was undergoing treatment at psychiatric hospital instead of getting treated for leukemia. There's possibility his brother was at home for awhile when Miho came to play with KW and murdered by his brother (and maybe his father conspired too).

OR his brother was indeed living with them but I think that part of KW's memories about his brother was erased due to shock from Miho's murder incident. 

OR Miho's murder was indeed his father doing and his brother was sent somewhere else or adopted. Then when his father run away, somehow he managed to reunited with his brother and try to search for KW who was already brought to Korea by his mother. 

THUS, two people in the black sedan - the old one and the younger one. 

I think I did expressed my strong doubt during season 2 that KW's father and brother were really dead. The evidence just not strong enough to conclude they were really dead. Murderer or not, still deserve a burial and a grave. But even his brother's grave was never been visited by KW and his mother though (when she's still alive). So, where was his brother buried? Did he really dead? 

I'm keeping the possibility that Kaneki is KW's brother open. But one thing bothers me about this theory of Kaneki being KW's brother though - Kaneki intends to kill KW to follow Koichi in afterlife. Hmmm.. His intention to kill KW doesn't fit with the wish for KW "return to them" of the two people in the black sedan. 

Hmmm

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

On 6/9/2019 at 10:46 PM, sushilicious said:

Intense intense intense 

@rogueprincess51 I have no money to get bigger oven lol. Sure enough i can’t ask people for help, because got some illegal ingredients in there so I have to bake it up myself and serve to all of you lol.

hahha, we'll finance you. Just keep em :cookie: coming! 
I think I got your sugarlicious bug :joy:

• LOL 3

Thoughts after watching episode 10.

First. A moment of silence for the little argument our kKJ and DKW had.

My shipper heart is sad!

KKJ looks really upset and I thought she was putting an act to be angry to throw the suspect off but that fury of hers when she said NO to DKW, she meant business.

DKW better grovel when they finally catch the mastermind.

And then the so called yukiko's husband..

I'm confused.

Is he lighter guy or the mastermind?

Some of you made sense of the new guy who helped out for the "cyber team".

So.. we still don't know who is lighter guy?

And back to the "husband".

He really doesn't look like the guy crying in episode 3! I did a 3rd rewatch for that scene and I still believe they are different person! 

Is that guy a lover?

Who is he?

And the "husband"... geez..... he is giving me the chills when he touched the dead face...

Aargh.

My brain is officially fried today.

Edit:

@ellelyana88 good points about the brother.

I'm liking that thought else I really don't understand the obsession with DKW other than those crazy are collecting psychopath like trophies.

Suddenly... I have the thought to rewatch to get clues about the brother.

But then on second thoughts.. i think my brain is fried enough for today. :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

44 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Girls! I started a company called Kousuke Cookie Factory! Pre-order here! :joy::cookie: I pull out my life savings on this company, do support lol!

Did you think of a slogan yet? How 'bout this - "A Kousuke cookie a day keeps the psychopaths away". I'd buy it for sure :joy:

• LOL 5

21 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@rogueprincess51 how many cookies do you have left? 

I ran out while in the middle of Ep 10. :bawling:

I will probably need a daily fix from now on until the next episode. 

So many questions and theories but my poor heart is still rooting for KW and KJ. Those two, I agree with everyone when they said they really need that shouting match. KJ held her own, I'm one proud mama. Those two really need to talk. Like TALK a lot. They're both hardheaded thinking they can take all the problems of the world on their own. 

We can all understand KJ with what's happening around her and the problem with her hearing she's going to snap. It didn't help since KW is still keeping secrets. Had he shared it would have been a different story. 

I don't know why but I find it funny that Agent Park and Agent Yang caught the KW bug. Haha, have you noticed them shouting and getting angry on behalf of the victims while KW is just quiet at the back. 

Yukiko's husband is creepy. That scene where he was crying while the medical examiner was still there and abruptly stopped crying when the ME was gone? Ladies, we've got the makings of a great psychopath. I'm excited to know what more he can show us in the coming episodes.

• Like 7

19 hours ago, Ellenasommer said:

Not dead please! haha although we have a lot of foreshadowing as to KW and KJ's fates, I won't be able to take another Possessed kind of ending.

Was he referring to KW when he said "your friend"? It could be KW or someone else but why would they want KW dead when they want him to go to the dark side first? 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, rogueprincess51 said:

I ran out while in the middle of Ep 10. :bawling:

I will probably need a daily fix from now on until the next episode. 

So many questions and theories but my poor heart is still rooting for KW and KJ. Those two, I agree with everyone when they said they really need that shouting match. KJ held her own, I'm one proud mama. Those two really need to talk. Like TALK a lot. They're both hardheaded thinking they can take all the problems of the world on their own. 

We can all understand KJ with what's happening around her and the problem with her hearing she's going to snap. It didn't help since KW is still keeping secrets. Had he shared it would have been a different story. 

I don't know why but I find it funny that Agent Park and Agent Yang caught the KW bug. Haha, have you noticed them shouting and getting angry on behalf of the victims while KW is just quiet at the back. 

Yukiko's husband is creepy. That scene where he was crying while the medical examiner was still there and abruptly stopped crying when the ME was gone? Ladies, we've got the makings of a great psychopath. I'm excited to know what more he can show us in the coming episodes.

Hahahahaha.. I am wondering when Sat/Sun would come soon as I keep thinking what's going to happen next. 

KW has been keeping a lot to himself and not letting out this thoughts/feelings to anyone. When Chief Na shows concern for him, he just nonchalantly talk like nothing is wrong. Probably he is not used with people being concern for him like what he has said in previous episodes that he takes care of himself. 

I'm still thinking about KW father and brother. Where is the evidence they are dead? Ok maybe his father is dead but what about his brother? They said he died of leukemia but Miho's brother coming after him and dying after that, makes me think there is more to it than what we are actually watching. 

Or its just my thought as I'm thinking too much.. :joy:

I agree Yukiko's husband is damn creepy but he looks creepier when he snaps his finger at Miho's brother. 

I think Miho's brother was used for his revenge against KW. 

I still believe KW didn't kill Miho but that scene that showed 8mths ago and he was in Japan which he was looking at a newspaper clip and thinking that he may have killed Miho shows there more to it or just want to confuse our feelings??? 

Oh ya, another thought.. What happened to BJS? No body and nothing found.. Is he still alive or dead? 

Today is Tuesday, so ok.. Got 4 days more to go.. Luckily I got other dramas to look upon to or not I will go crazy myself waiting for the next episode. hahhahahahahha

• Like 4