anti love game

Lmangla

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Actually you have to search it in the "advanced search" option. But anyways you got it. That's the answer I got aswell. You think it doesn't fit??? I'm not sure either but judging from lmangla's answer to my previous post, it must be it. LOL. Great job on finding it. 

I just did it and found it....thank you :kiss_wink:

@Ameera Ali Finally I have arrived....time to celebrate :lol:

Spoiler

Song-Seung-heon-and-Kwon-Sang-woo-perfec

9 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if i may ask, how do you google these clues? do you randomly type eg. creepy forest or people arguing pic? coz i did that and something else came out -_-

@Sarang21 where are you partner :sweatingbullets:

@Matilda_Anne literally trial and error. But I search on Google, Soompi and MDL a lot so I'm somewhat used to searching

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem : look at the hiding message if we put all titles together A424629F-E8A8-4D27-916B-66F840BAFDB3.png

Hide contents

Come to forest of secret & let me induduce her to my mad dog and see who save her .

A2386546-9917-4866-9BD0-D349C89F486E.gif

@Ameera Ali you had me laughing at this one! It DOES fit!!

55 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@kokodusBut you managed it. :D Well done. 

@Dhakra aw look at you working so nicely together and even complimenting! 

giphy.gif

Wake up Johnny... photo-1528997924595-a5ab2bf194db?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&w=1000&q=80  I actually saw two of these latest dramas...  photo-1415369629372-26f2fe60c467?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&auto=format&fit=crop&w=1000&q=80

Dang if we only knew about Google we could have been a team and not full on popcorn with no fireworks...:bawling:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx8MVFQ9wC4LiLzRh2evk

And by request for @LSGLMH_88 a little something to bring you back.  

A commercial abs & music break brought to you by Johnny & USAFarmgirl...LOL:heart:

Spoiler

d163a231feca0fdba6400237ee08aebb--koreanAS0003898_00.gif?time=Sun%20May%2020%202018%2013:21:14%20GMT%2B0700%20(SE%20Asia%20Standard%20Time)

Hmmm round 2 is hard I know #1 the others are wild guesses hoping for a fluke. :lol:

Spoiler

#1 Secret Forest

#2 errr Let me Introduce Her

#3 see no idea... Some cult church drama where someone needs rescuing.... Oh so googled cult church kdrama search gave me Save me. Never heard of it.

#4 errr no idea ...Your Honor? I mean them dogs can be twins right :blink:

Spoiler

Judge vs Judge ?

Or Mrs. Hammurabi

Poor choice! 

Answer: Mrs. Hammurabi

Spoiler

Boys Detective

Spoiler

Mother

Or Children of Nobody....well I guess it's Children of Nobody! Gosh...couldn't you choose Mother baby sis? I need to show it to more people!

Answer: Childen of Nobody

Spoiler

Life

Phew, they aren't hard this time. :D 

@kokodusEasy this time sis. No work for you to do. Zen Mode: Active!

Archived