[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One spring night is wonderful. and the storyline is moving , raw and real. and the relationships even beyond  the main couple (ie - the sibling bond and father/son relationship) are engaging and it’s a drama that should definitely be watched.

tumblr_ptq2omxjrr1qdlyjwo2_540.giftumblr_ptq2omxjrr1qdlyjwo5_540.gif

Jung Hae In And Han Ji Min Enjoy Some Private Moments Of Intimacy In âOne Spring Nightâ

Jung Hae In And Han Ji Min Enjoy Some Private Moments Of Intimacy In “One Spring Night”

Jul 1, 2019
by R. Jun

Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min have an intimate, carefree date in the upcoming episode of MBC’s “One Spring Night.”

Last week, Lee Jung In (played by Han Ji Min) told Yoo Ji Ho (Jung Hae In) that she wants to get to know his son Yoo Eun Woo (Ha Yi Ahn) more.

In the preview for the upcoming episode, Lee Jung In gets to do just that, as the three enjoy a fun day out. Lee Jung In and Yoo Ji Ho also get to share some quiet, private moments of intimacy in a much-needed break from the persistence of those opposing their relationship.

“One Spring Night” airs next on July 3 at 8:55 p.m. KST. Check out the stills from the episode below!

Spoiler

spring-night.jpg

spring-night-2.jpg

Source (1)

12 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

Even the hugs and almost kiss and the family of 3 make me giddy.  Haha just get marry you two.

:P

me two! giddy overload when I saw rhe new srills! ❤️ I feel that a proporsal is coming....fingers crossed!

24 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

❤️ I feel that a proporsal is coming....fingers crossed!

OMGeeeeee! Never thought of it, but it could be!!! Make my heart very flutter. :wub:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dramabeans Recap: One Spring Night - Episodes 11

SpringNight_E2122_00235.jpg

It’s nice when families come together, except when it’s your dad and your ex-boyfriend plotting your life without your input. While the full truth of our lead couple’s relationship isn’t out yet, the dad-ex-boyfriend duo’s unwillingness to accept reality keeps pushing everyone to the edge of that truth, a truth they’re not quite ready to share with everyone. But never fear, our sweet pharmacist gets time with his fiery librarian to grow their relationship in between all the moments of playing phone tag and trying to keep ahead of the opposition. Because while everyone else might have their doubts, these two are growing confident that they’ll be able to weather whatever comes at them.

SpringNight_E2122_00287.jpg

read full article>>> http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/06/one-spring-night-episodes-21-22/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and thumbs up to these lovely ladies, they are the most supportive individuals! :love:

D-b286yU4AEV1EQ.jpg

@annamchoi yes, it’s not only me! i feel it too. Look at their picture hugging each other, bursting in happiness. :wub:

The writer gives us sweet moments now to prepare us for bitter aheads. I think these upcoming episodes will reveal EU’s mom. I dunno, finger crossed for our OTP.

2 hours ago, Learry said:

One spring night is wonderful. and the storyline is moving , raw and real. and the relationships even beyond  the main couple (ie - the sibling bond and father/son relationship) are engaging and it’s a drama that should definitely be watched.

Interesting.  Read this on Tumblr this morning.  Same quote, word for word.  You?

Anyway, I agree.   Raw and real indeed.

2 hours ago, annamchoi said:

me two! giddy overload when I saw rhe new srills! ❤️ I feel that a proporsal is coming....fingers crossed!

In the preview, Jae In was saying that they should be together even if they had to elope, so I'm thinking elope rather than propose!

They can take Eun-U with them as a witness.  :D

2 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Same here. Just by seeing the pics gives me thrills. Feels like a lot of butterflies are in my stomach lol. These 3 are so adorable. Get married already:wub: The place is the little france place where ji min posted a countdown before. Can't wait for tomorrow:D

Dramabeans Recap: One Spring Night: Episodes 12

OneSpringNight-E2400309-copy-2.jpg

The ex-boyfriend’s team works behind the scenes to secure his marriage to our librarian, even though she’s told everyone who should matter that they’re not together anymore. When the ex-boyfriend tries to make his marriage plans official, he pushes our kind and patient pharmacist too far and the battle lines become clearer. Even though our lead couple’s friends may be confused by the latest development, our librarian couldn’t be more certain about her choice and she makes a move that leaves no doubt in her man’s mind.

OneSpringNight-E2400275-copy.jpg

read full article>>> http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/06/one-spring-night-episodes-23-24/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Official photos of the new stills from MBC twitter. :heart:

I can see the 2 pinwheels at daddy Ji Ho's shirt. :wub:

Eun Woo made two, one for him and one for teacher Jeong In. So sweet little boy!

@Pmyonly I think we need loads of tissue paper for the scenes of JI and EW. Can't wait for Episode 13!

D-b-Vf6VUAASsh-.jpg

D-b-Vf7VAAA75TO.jpg

D-b-Vf8UEAA5-cj.jpg

a sign of a true gentleman...(arm gesture) ❤️ 

mbcdrama-now-20190702172458 neih212-20190702172445

HOPEFULLY, we get a proporsal  really soon!  c'mon JH!! :)

@Chellsee that proporsal will surely makes our hearts flutter and super duper giddy..

@adibadiba merely looking at JI's    happy face makes me think that JH did something wonderful that made her smile truly .

@thistle both are at the right age, they can elope anytime! 

@richelle the new stills really made us all giddy!  and smile ear to ear! 

hope to see a proporsal , a wedding, and  real  family of 3! (witernim, this isnt too much to ask, is it?)

❤️

though I'll be needing a box of tissue for the JI /Eun-u  getting to know you scene..

looking forward to tomorrow's! 

Can't wait for tomorrow. Look how happy JI is. She has never smiled like that with GS. Not sure earlier in their relationship but i doubt it. It's JH who makes her that happy, only him:wub:

Have a good Tuesday night everyone:D

1 hour ago, richelle said:

Can't wait for tomorrow. Look how happy JI is. She has never smiled like that with GS. Not sure earlier in their relationship but i doubt it. It's JH who makes her that happy, only him:wub:

What a difference between the dreadful hug from GS in last week's episode and this loving embrace with JH!

44 minutes ago, diane90 said:

Compare 2 dramas : SITR and this one

I prefer this couple : JI & JH :love:

Me too. Honestly, I dropped SITR, the female lead was not strong enough and the parents were worse in SITR. Furthermore, we can clearly see a change in JI, which was not so visible in SITR. She gave in to the pressure, while here I am expecting the opposite. JI is much more mature as she is able to reflect on her mistakes, she could clearly see why her relationship with GS failed. 

Archived