[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

15 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Ha, I like that the article put Kim Jae-wook first. His kisses are very sensual, and I love that he wasn't eating off Park Min-young's face. He was gentle and tender with her. She was responsive, and that showed her comfort and trust level with him. Damn, Ryan and Deok-mi should have gotten a room after that makeout session at the furniture workshop!

Kim Jae Wook should have been one of the most recognizable kisser, given the press conference when the reporter talked about him in mature romance genre before, I'm gonna put my both hands up for him. Yes indeed he was quite gentle with Park Min Young throughout the drama, and I could still remember how she told him to protect her face during the 'Thumb Kiss' during the BTS for Episode 6. Yes!! I totally agree with you, and I've been blaming that 2 wooden planks for falling!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

2 weeks since our beloved drama finished.. PMY and KJW have certainly raised the bar for chemistry between leads. I really hope they act together again or at least attend the end of year award events together (yeah I know it's not for a few months but it's already June and this year has flown by in the blink of an eye already lol).

In regards to post drama interviews, I would imagine both have jam packed schedules that have likely intensified since this drama. Hopefully any magazine shoots/interviews they do incorporate some questions for us fans. I can't actually recall many Kdrama leads that have interviews together post dramas. I watch Chinese and Thai dramas too and they occasionally tend to have their leads appear on variety shows and attend events together following dramas but I don't remember Kdrama leads doing this much, most of the time it's pre drama that they promote together. Anywho patiently waiting for any news on our two leads anyways and still hoping we'll get a dating headline :joy:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, TripleNa said:

I've asked similar question about post interview last week. I was just curious because KJW had his interview a week after The Guest ended. In addition, the writers and director of The Guest also had their own post interview a week after. WWWSK main casts and supporting casts had their interview right after the drama ended. But other user said post interview is arranged by the agency. As for PMY, I'm sure we will get to know her thoughts on HPL at least from her Marie-Claire photoshoot (HOPEFULLY!). Regarding the bad rating and buzzworthy, HPL average rating is slightly better than other Tvn's drama, He Is Pyschometric. Even the main cast of He Is Pyschometric, Jinyoung and Shin Ye Eun had their post interview (probably arranged by their own agency, JYP Ent.)

Actors usually will have seperate interview. So KJW's interview has nothing to do with PMY's busy schedule. I'm guessing KJW is probably taking his time for the interview. I checked his post interview after Voice. He had his interview 2 weeks after Voice. At that time,he was still at the stage of getting over his Mo Tae Gu's character. Who knows,  KJW is probably still getting over his Ryan Gold character too :unsure: . It's been 2 week already. I no longer have high hope for his interview. We might not get one from him. LOL :lol:. He's always staying low after his project. 

Btw, Kim Dong Wook, KJW's fellow co-star in The Guest had confirmed he received the script for The Guest movie but he has yet to read and decide the offer. We can expect KJW has received the script too. We might get to hear good news from him soon if he accepts the offer for The Guest movie because the production of the movie will start around June-September. The movie sets to air next year. :D

Thank u for your info and thank u for sharing the same thought and feel...

i know right, hopefully she will mention HPL/KJW in her lastest project in Marie Claire..

It’s just a shame that such a good drama/chemistry as well as their hard works evaporate just like that.. I saw from the shipping forum about the slim chance of the dvd release as well... don’t know what’s really happening within the production company #sigh

currently watching all the newest dramas available but nothing really attracts me the way HPL did... the last time i feel this kind of feel was with Oh My Venus in 2015...

Anyway KJW just posted a new post on his IG, happy for a little update of one of them 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

Was KJW in a kind of shop that sell Braun thingy??? Or was it a museum or private collections??

Is it one of the soma art gallery exhibiton? (Original place where they shoot as Cheum art gallery)

If it is then it must be a latepost when they shoot the last episode of HPL (since he kinda looks like wearing the same outfits in ep 16)

Wondering if he misses those days like we do...

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, gemini1990_stv said:

Is it one of the soma art gallery exhibiton? (Original place where they shoot as Cheum art gallery)

If it is then it must be a latepost when they shoot the last episode of HPL (since he kinda looks like wearing the same outfits in ep 16)

Wondering if he misses those days like we do...

I do think it's a late post because he was wearing the same outfit with the last kiss in HPL. His previous post seemed to be in the same place too.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, cenching said:

I do think it's a late post because he was wearing the same outfit with the last kiss in HPL. His previous post seemed to be in the same place too.

I think it's different . I think his shirt in last episode is a bit bigger. Not sure though. Wish that's for HPL post interview photoshoot since his stylish was there too.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, niharika111 said:

A very honest and apt review of HPL. :)

@niharika111 Thank you so much. A very comprehensive and beautifully written review. I was trying to underline what I liked best but after reading the whole I loved everything she said including the stuff that the writer did not like which was intended to be funny but not so funny and the easy forgiveness of the vicious behavior of the fans. 

But her description of KJW is one of my fave:

"Kim Jae Wook is pitch perfect as Ryan Gold, who is a strong contender for possibly the most perfect boyfriend that Dramaland has ever served up.

The deeper we get into our story, the more Kim Jae Wook’s personal charm comes into play, and his brand of tender smolder is so sensuous, and the way he handles all the skinship is just so deft yet gentle, that it’s really quite mesmerizing to behold." 

me faints...:lol:

• Like 10