Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

I’ve been watching a lot of drama starting from Hong Kong drama, Japanese drama, Hollywood drama, Hindi movie, telenovelas and now moving to K-drama. (You can guess how old I am.. lol). I found that shipping in k-drama kinda toxic and dislike about obsessive shipping. I also ship PMY-KJW but careful about the limit of obsession. Maybe because the k-drama is so good and makes everyone go crazy or go mental (in British slang) to ship their lead actor and actress. 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

@Ondine you're right..looks like they went to the musical to support Ye Hwa..

slide no 5 & 7

so far, i didn't see any extreme LaBit couple shippers comments too much on PMY & KJW...i like how this shippers behave.. it doesn't matter if they really dating or not, I'll just move on...and will wait and see...

Is that...KJW taking a pic with fans with his face mask on? This ahjussi. :lol:

• LOL 6

17 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Given that we're here in this thread because of this drama about fandom and fangirling, I find the resultant shipping a bit ironical.

16 hours ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Shipping is inevitable in dramas...and fangirling in general... Can't help it when the pair has such a sizzling chemistry... XD

But there's always boundary...

True, there is a boundary. Because what we all ship after all are the characters especially since the actors created through their performance such chemistry. But as ABH said, both actors, PMY/KJW are professionals that they also tried to create chemistry with the other characters such as PMY telling ABH that the characters of EG and DM knew each other since they were babies therefore they should drop the formalities even when the cameras are not rolling to get used to the characters' relationship and act accordinly when the cameras roll.  ABH said also that he learned a lot from KJW as they discussed the scenes before the take. So, we are really shipping  the characters in the drama and admiring the professional abilities (acting) of the actors. PMY is in LA for a reason to have a fun vacation and a much needed rest. It has been hard work and she deserves it. She said she will be back. Maybe she will give an interview then whatever she chooses to do it does not matter because we fangirl her for her acting and professionalism and for KJW for himself.... whew.... but his/her private life is his/her private life

• Like 9

Ahn Bo Hyun was out camping today based on his instastory while a few of the others went to support Seo Ye Hwa who has a supporting role in a play (Park Jin Joo, Kim Bora, Kim Jae Wook). Too bad we missed out on the bromance today!

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

Is that...KJW taking a pic with fans with his face mask on? This ahjussi. :lol:

And he didn't even take off the mask completely when posing for photos with Seo Ye Hwa etc (only pushed it down) :ph34r:  Given the popularity of HPL, thinking he might be at risk of being mobbed by fans nowadays when he's out and about.

Everyone's favourite Judo Gwangjangnim and his students:

Little Deok Mi and Deok Su:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, orion00 said:

I found that shipping in k-drama kinda toxic and dislike about obsessive shipping. I also ship PMY-KJW but careful about the limit of obsession. Maybe because the k-drama is so good and makes everyone go crazy or go mental (in British slang) 

Being new to kdrama last quarter of 2018, it was kind of a shock for me to discover how delusional  and obsessive fans can be esp. shippers. Seems to me that among global actors, Korean actors and actress suffer a lot from controlling fans.

• Like 2

:heart:4pwNdm.jpg

What is he saying?? Do you want me?

"If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
Come on, sugar, tell me so"???? 

:scream:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

You know a drama is good when it inspires so many beautiful fan-art. 

Too bad I can only make crappy haikus (got the idea from reddit, lmao):

I love only One

But he untangled my hair

Now I love Jae Wook

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

You know a drama is good when it inspires so many beautiful fan-art. 

Too bad I can only make crappy haikus (got the idea from reddit, lmao):

I love only One

But he untangled my hair

Now I love Jae Wook

I love you haiku in English :joy:

I have major withdrawal syndrome from HLP. What do i do? I watched and rewatch all the BTS after watching the drama numerous times. I hope there are magazine photoshoots for all the actors. After all the drama is doing so well internationally too. 

• Like 5

And so I tried to watch 1 ep of the guest.....eeeps ...gripping but scary AF..

Had to watch hpl bts.... and still had nightmares...

KJW  sshiii.... thank you for choosing to do hpl so we can see some of your awesomeness because horror is not everyone's cup of tea..  

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Chingus I found this, the real artist whom Ryan Gold painting style based upon. He is one of aspiring South Korean Contemporary artist.

Here is the link of his past exhibition in New York https://www.artsy.net/article/artsy-beyond-impasto-social-commentary-in-the-faceless-work-of-kwangho-shin

Hmm i wonder who's the one who made the real painting in the drama. Anybody fluent in Korean can notify me if somehow it was written in drama credit?

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 4