[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

Welcome to the magical world of

Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)  

"Trust is the magic that changes the world, not the technology"
-memories of the alhambra

99CD533A5C290B5B06

99D6324F5C24AE5D318673

99E1884E5C1755FA26

990E6A3F5C15F2071E

all wonderful gifs credit to owner

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Hi there. I like them in the drama but PSH has a longtime bf and they were even spotted together last week. They are as tight as ever. While HB is rumored with SYJ.

But I still like their team up on camera. Wishing they will team up again in the future. 

Yea I know, I'm torn tbh, I want them to team up again, if they end up together chance we'll see them in one project is very slim:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

HyunBin  & ShinHye at Memories of the Alhambra Presscon

DxBnankUcAAKZR3.jpg

ctto

th_welcome.gif amigas!!

This thread is for both lovely couples; fiction JW & HJ and actors HB & PSH who portrayed them. I hope it's clear to everyone.

They have been stirring our hearts in Memories of the Alhambra and we can't help it so here we are :wub:

@stroppyse  Not even NPC, zombies, SB, rain or cane can come between :lol:

@SeGafanlady ship Jinwoo & Heejoo now and maybe HB+PSH tomorrow :P

@ash011 our couple is irresistible that's why ;) 

On 1/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, parkparkloveu said:

Hi there. I like them in the drama but PSH has a longtime bf and they were even spotted together last week. They are as tight as ever. While HB is rumored with SYJ.

But I still like their team up on camera. Wishing they will team up again in the future. 

hello chingu! :) i support them individually and more as a couple or team so hope a film is in order in the nearest future.

On 1/11/2019 at 1:26 PM, lela6130 said:

I have been in love with this couple since the first episode.. thank you for creating this thread..

I like them since the first time they met outside Bonita hostel and now i love them especially with all they've gone through :wub: 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

yay finally I have time to visit

@rori0711 thanks for this lovely effort hun :wub:

it's been a long time since I love main couple in a drama very very very much like I love Jin Woo and Hee Joo. I'm an anti romance romance drama club, but I'm spellbound by their romance in MoA more than I realized.

I love how their relationship is not easy from the start. it's so sweet, full of hints, feels, and have a lot of obstacles. it makes their story more natural and maybe can happened irl. it's slow but sure they find their way.

I'm amazed by how they build trust towards each other, how Hee Joo support Jin Woo, how Jin Woo can see the sincerity in Hee Joo's soul, it's so beautiful and I guess it'll be long last. wise man said a love that so hard to get is the strongest one.

I wish all the best for our magic couple in the next 4 eps. I pray so hard for the happy ending *finger crossed* pls SJJ pls don't break my heart. I can bear anything but not a sad ending, NO.

I want to see their domestic marriage life in the end uwu amen to that god pls hear my pray :bawling:

• Like 9

Hi everyone! It’s my first time posting at soompi. I’ve been lurking at MOA thread for a long time and I’m so happy that we now have a shipping thread for Hyun Bin/Jin Woo and Park Shin Hye/Hee Joo. With the recent news,  I can’t help but delurk.

I know some of you don’t want to ship them because of the fact that PSH has a boyfriend in real life. And when some did ship them, they thought the ship sank fast when the rumors about Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin traveling in the US broke out. 

But here’s my takeaway with those fact and rumors.

PSH has a boyfriend but NOT A HUSBAND. So anything is possible in the future. Am I right??? 

Their chemistry is so good. Their eye contact with each other, their bantering, their facial expressions and gestures on and off cam are very palpable that you can’t help but ship them or their characters at the very least. 

And how about the KISS? Can you feel it? Can you feel their emotions and the spark? I did. Some can argue that it is because  they are good actor and actress but I’ve been watching a lot of korean, chinese, taiwanese, japanese and thai dramas with kissing scenes too, however, what I felt  watching that kiss is different. The feels... is on another level. For me, it’s the most meaningful, most beautifully shot and most affectionate KISSING SCENE I’ve watched. (I believe HB and PSH kissed a lot filming that scene because of the different angles that needs to be taken to create the 1st kiss of JW and HJ magnificently)

Regarding the rumor, when I read the article, I felt sad but you know what, when I saw the IG update of PSH, I’m grinning and smiling ear to ear. Here’s why?

The rumors said that HB and SYJ is traveling in the US together, with the parents of SYJ. But both of their agencies denied the rumors and stated the fact that the parents of SYJ is in Korea. 

In the latest IG update of PSH, she is in Hawaii, right?

And Hawaii is in USA, right?

And PSH is traveling with whom? With her PARENTS.

Traveling where? In the USA. 

And who’s traveling in the USA also? Hyun Bin.

And who's been rumored traveling in the US with parents of the girl? Hyun Bin.

Now, I’m quite delusional thinking that maybe, they have mistaken PSH as SYJ based on the facts that I’ve mentioned.

OMG! MoA got me crazy now or should I say it's JW &HJ or HB & PSH fault.

This is a shipping thread right? I hope I am welcome to share my crazy thoughts.

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2019 at 1:50 PM, parkparkloveu said:

Really she was spotted with her BF??? ...I thought it might end. See in Chinese Im not sure of other cultures a new hair style means new beginnings and since she totally changed her look to not only a cut but 2 different hair tones I thought maybe they did break up or it was like the articles said for her movie...still I was hopeful.

Hopeful since the Press Con 

Dwo9EfIX0AAz_Dq.jpg

But I know PSH respects all esp her costars so I cant really look deep into it as such. Maybe its her fan girling I dunno. 

And then her latest parent IG post...nawwww its a beautiful pic of her parents. Hawaii? HB is/was in the U.S too lol!

Dwq9YQcV4AA2aQn.jpg

Come' on dispatch get working and release something KAKAKA!

Now I have to ask myself did I ever abandon this ship :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

PSH and her BF was with her bff Lee Sung Kyung last week there were autographs from them. If she is happy then I am all for it. I love her and I believe in karma what if we are in her bf shoes we have an actor bf and fans want us to disappear so their ship will sail.

Que sera sera.

I just wish for more on screen partnership. Photoshoots, CF, Movie. Only time will tell about real life. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, mikaelarose said:

Hi everyone! It’s my first time posting at soompi. I’ve been lurking at MOA thread for a long time and I’m so happy that we now have a shipping thread for Hyun Bin/Jin Woo and Park Shin Hye/Hee Joo. With the recent news,  I can’t help but delurk.

I know some of you don’t want to ship them because of the fact that PSH has a boyfriend in real life. And when some did ship them, they thought the ship sank fast when the rumors about Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin traveling in the US broke out. 

But here’s my takeaway with those fact and rumors.

PSH has a boyfriend but NOT A HUSBAND. So anything is possible in the future. Am I right??? 

Their chemistry is so good. Their eye contact with each other, their bantering, their facial expressions and gestures on and off cam are very palpable that you can’t help but ship them or their characters at the very least. 

And how about the KISS? Can you feel it? Can you feel their emotions and the spark? I did. Some can argue that it is because  they are good actor and actress but I’ve been watching a lot of korean, chinese, taiwanese, japanese and thai dramas with kissing scenes too, however, what I felt  watching that kiss is different. The feels... is on another level. For me, it’s the most meaningful, most beautifully shot and most affectionate KISSING SCENE I’ve watched. (I believe HB and PSH kissed a lot filming that scene because of the different angles that needs to be taken to create the 1st kiss of JW and HJ magnificently)

Regarding the rumor, when I read the article, I felt sad but you know what, when I saw the IG update of PSH, I’m grinning and smiling ear to ear. Here’s why?

The rumors said that HB and SYJ is traveling in the US together, with the parents of SYJ. But both of their agencies denied the rumors and stated the fact that the parents of SYJ is in Korea. 

In the latest IG update of PSH, she is in Hawaii, right?

And Hawaii is in USA, right?

And PSH is traveling with whom? With her PARENTS.

Traveling where? In the USA. 

And who’s traveling in the USA also? Hyun Bin.

And who's been rumored traveling in the US with parents of the girl? Hyun Bin.

Now, I’m quite delusional thinking that maybe, they have mistaken PSH as SYJ based on the facts that I’ve mentioned.

OMG! MoA got me crazy now or should I say it's JW &HJ or HB & PSH fault.

This is a shipping thread right? I hope I am welcome to share my crazy thoughts.

I think HB is dating SYJ. They were seen together on 190901. 10 January, they denied that rumour. But yesterday was SYJ’s birthday. I dont think she travelled alone and wants to celebrate her birthday alone without anyone. Maybe HB came to LA celebrating her birthday with her. It’s not easy to mistake SYJ and PSH. They dont look alike. Maybe he/she was wrong about them eating with SYJ’s parents. They might be HB’s parents. My ship sank. If HB-PSH werent meant to be together, I hope they will find their true love.

Edited by lipstickicecream

Also why there is no magazine shoot or any short interview with only HB and PSH? I mean personal interview. 

I saw HB and SYJ photoshoot for vogue as well personal interview which is not at all required. I mean there movie is not even a romantic movie, so why they came up with photoshoot and interviews with only those 2? 

The more I want to fall for hyunshin, the less the chances are. 

I think HB is dating SYJ. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSH and her BF was with her bff Lee Sung Kyung last week there were autographs from them. If she is happy then I am all for it. I love her and I believe in karma what if we are in her bf shoes we have an actor bf and fans want us to disappear so their ship will sail.

I didnt mean my post it in a negative way - why throw karma into this? Im not familiar with her BF and I know he would have lots to worry about and their relationship will be tough. It must be going REALLY well since theyre both courageous enough to go public. So their love is strong and if their love can withstand the pressures of the entertainment business including fans good for them. :thumbsup:

Im open for who they end up with and Im NOT just siding with either. I did give PSH and HB a 0.5% chance. Hence why Im here.  :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

As said in my post, those are my crazy thoughts and I believe that this is a shipping thread for HB/JW and PSH/HJ, so I'm connecting the dots with a shipping/delusional heart.

With the foregoing, and with @Kasmicgiving them 0.5% chance (anything is possible in the future, right?), I'm here as well.

So let's share info and ideas to let this ship sail even for just a while considering what their great tandem in MoA has given us.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I wrote karma as my principle why I do not wish bad for PSH and BF relationship not as answers to specific posts. :)

Like some of you I also believe HB is dating SYJ. There is parallelism when SongSong denied their NYC date. It was also not yet spread too much when suddenly both SongSong agencies issued strong denials in the media. Also no further details are given as to what work HB was doing there and there is no direct denial that SYJ is not in the US. Only that her parents are not in the US. It can be relatives though or older friends. Some also said HB always admit his relationships but maybe after 3 unsuccessful relationships with actresses he will try to change his style or people change and SYJ always deny any rumors she never admitted dating anyone in the past. 

About photoshoots, many KDrama couples do photoshoots after the end of the drama. Hopefully they will have too. Although it has wrapped filming and they are now in separate schedules but we can only hope they can do photoshoots soon.

Plus there is chance they will go together for overseas promo of the drama. 

TVN always give reward trips for high rating dramas.

• Like 3