[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

15 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

The scene where JW take HJ to the taxi, lying she needs to be at home because she has something to do then smiles showing those frickin killer dimples at her, and HJ's expression throughout...:bawling: how can you guys make me fall even deeper:dissapointed_relieved:

Oh crap! too much feels to handle...heartbreakingly good, i cried ugly. :bawling::bawling: 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Jinwoo & Heejoo's unexpected but gratifying 2nd Kiss 

14-5.gif?type=w966

Bts

Dw2LuMKXgAAqI17.jpg

translation by JojoCx3 over at MoA thread. 

My translation might be wrong, cuz I'm not that good in Korean, but I tried?!

BTS (Phone conversation):

HB: If you look at the script on the phone .. like this (small)

SH: No, if you turn to the side like this, you can read it.

HB: urgh, annoying.

SH: Elderly .. Ahjussi-ya, ahjussi

HB: Ahjussi (in a surprised way)

HB: Do you like looking at it (the script) on books,  or the iPad? 

SH: Books.

HB: Right. (then idk what he said, can't hear him well, but heard "I'm like this (event)????" )

SH: Your eyes hurt.

BTS (Kiss scene at the end)

HB: Jinwoo is in a hurry.

SH: oh? 

HB: Jinwoo seemed to be in a hurry, for the lips, all, forced to eat it all away? (I think he means Jinwoo was hungry for the lips? lol)

SH: Lips line disappearing.

HB I told you Jinwoo is in a bit of a hurry.

Btw wat is SH means by lips line disappearing?

Now tell if dey behaved like dis offscreen how one can't ship them

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

26 minutes ago, sandhya05 said:

Have u guys noticed both HB n PSH always tried to make physical contact wid each other

well...these videos speaks volume :blink: :sweatingbullets: Me: *diedofnosebleed*

cr: as tagged

• Like 6

Hello Everyone..

I'm a silent reader! Nice to meet you all.:D

I want to ship HB & SH but when i keep remind the real fact that SH have a CTJ :wub:..

I'm scared to be the one who will been heartbroken! Hahahahaha :D

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, binx07 said:

Hello Everyone..

I want to ship HB & SH but when i keep remind the real fact that SH have a CTJ :wub:..

giphy.gif

Welcome :D

Let's have fun until one of them is married :lol:

• Like 6

annyeong chingus

withdrawal syndrome dances in my mind. I ady imagine how my days will become so dull without this two cutie pies. only 2 more eps and my soul will be lonely :"""(

I've never thought that HB and PSH could be my most favorite kdrama couple, at least for now. I watched so many kdramas. and I ship Gong Yoo-Kim Go Eun before, but it's far away from how I adore HB and PSH together. maybe bcz I love them personally before MoA happened. I love HB since Secret Garden and PSH since You're Beautiful. so it's kinda easy for me to love them more when they are being a screen couple.

I'm really hope the preliminary for the DVD makes it possible to be released. I will buy it for sure. actually I want to buy the script book as well, but I still think a lot about it. but hey, I've never been like this before. this is Jin Woo and Hee Joo power orz

and now me on my bed, open youtube, type my precious keyword Hyun Bin Park Shin Hye and re-watch every thing that shown as the results for the nth time lol what a good way to end your exhausted day

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, deluluishealthy said:

annyeong chingus

withdrawal syndrome dances in my mind. I ady imagine how my days will become so dull without this two cutie pies. only 2 more eps and my soul will be lonely :"""(

I've never thought that HB and PSH could be my most favorite kdrama couple, at least for now. I watched so many kdramas. and I ship Gong Yoo-Kim Go Eun before, but it's far away from how I adore HB and PSH together. maybe bcz I love them personally before MoA happened. I love HB since Secret Garden and PSH since You're Beautiful. so it's kinda easy for me to love them more when they are being a screen couple.

I'm really hope the preliminary for the DVD makes it possible to be released. I will buy it for sure. actually I want to buy the script book as well, but I still think a lot about it. but hey, I've never been like this before. this is Jin Woo and Hee Joo power orz

and now me on my bed, open youtube, type my precious keyword Hyun Bin Park Shin Hye and re-watch every thing that shown as the results for the nth time lol what a good way to end your exhausted day

Hi-5 I m watching their interviews with or without subtitles I m this much crazy for these two

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, deluluishealthy said:

annyeong chingus

Me too, although I'm watching other dramas, I can't imagine how empty it'd feel when MOA finish this week, never I felt this eagerness to watch a drama and the pain of waiting new episode:bawling:

I usually start watching a drama if I'm a fan of at least one of the leads, or the drama is popular/hyped (which means I started later or binge-watch). But for MOA, I started watching from the very start not knowing HB projects and not even a fan of PSH, and now :

1. Hyunbin claims top spot on my favorite actors list

2. I can't wait for PSH new movie (I'm thinking of watching Doctors too because I saw some of her clips and she looks damn cool)

3. I didn't even expect Jinwoo-Heeju to become my ultimate OTP ship, or HB and PSH to be my most favorite kdrama couple :"")

Spoiler

the previous top spot was Eunho-Sara from The Beauty Inside, but no I don't ship them in real life:D

4. MOA made me join the drama thread and the shipper thread:wub:

And while waiting for new episode I keep replaying JW-HJ moments in drama, or their BTS clips:love:

I'm hopeless:bawling:

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, deluluishealthy said:

annyeong chingus

Hi-5 I m watching their interviews with or without subtitles I m this much crazy

I can't get over their kissing scene dey literally ate each other lips

• Like 4

▼ Which direction will the two final episodes of the drama be developed?

Maybe Jin Woo's frustratingly complicated relationships will be solved. Honestly, I feel pitiful for Hee Joo if she becomes a couple with Jin Woo. Except for the title of "Plutocrat", Jin Woo is a character who has too many issues to discuss. If Jin Woo is supposed to take his relationship with Hee Joo seriously, he will have to handle more things and solve them thoroughly. I hope audiences will pay close attention to the story in which Jin Woo will pay his mental debt to Hyung Suk instead of his love affair because this really is an important thing to me.

credit to @Kasmic

there goes my hope of having family love or cute bickering or lovey-dovey kissy kissy scenes in the final episode:pensive:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

credit to @Kasmic

there goes my hope of having family love or cute bickering or lovey-dovey kissy kissy scenes in the final episode:pensive:

wow, what a spoiler :w00t: I guess, what Jinwoo meant when he has 1 more thing to settle is his demons inside.

tbh, since it's Jinwoo's narration, i expected that he and HJ will be not be together in the end though heaven knows how much they love each other. 

• Sad 3

On 1/15/2019 at 5:07 PM, binx07 said:

Hello Everyone..

hello @binx07!

nice to meet you too.

how many times my heart got broken because of irresistible OTPs hahaha but as the saying goes Love overpowers pain ;)

On 1/15/2019 at 7:15 PM, ash011 said:

Welcome :D

Let's have fun until one of them is married :lol:

that's the spirit!

On 1/15/2019 at 8:16 PM, deluluishealthy said:

annyeong chingus

On 1/15/2019 at 10:04 PM, hyuuhikari said:

Me too, although I'm watching other dramas, I can't imagine how empty it'd feel when MOA finish this week, never I felt this eagerness to watch a drama and the pain of waiting new episode:bawling:

I usually start watching a drama if I'm a fan of at least one of the leads, or the drama is popular/hyped (which means I started later or binge-watch). But for MOA, I started watching from the very start not knowing HB projects and not even a fan of PSH, and now :

1. Hyunbin claims top spot on my favorite actors list

2. I can't wait for PSH new movie (I'm thinking of watching Doctors too because I saw some of her clips and she looks damn cool)

3. I didn't even expect Jinwoo-Heeju to become my ultimate OTP ship, or HB and PSH to be my most favorite kdrama couple :"")

Reveal hidden contents

the previous top spot was Eunho-Sara from The Beauty Inside, but no I don't ship them in real life:D

4. MOA made me join the drama thread and the shipper thread:wub:

And while waiting for new episode I keep replaying JW-HJ moments in drama, or their BTS clips:love:

I'm hopeless:bawling:

hugs @deluluishealthy @hyuuhikari

MOA rocked our kdramaworld, right? Sat & Sun will never be the same again. I learned to love not only Jinwoo x Heejoo, and most of the character. I will miss the adrenaline rush and heart fluttering moments only MOA can provide :cry: and of course our MOA drama thread.

Shinhye was supposed to work on Fox Bride Star. among the anticipated leading man, Hyun Bin's name came out of nowhere. It was totally unexpected but Wow! For some reason, both decided to bail out eventually. I regret the chance of them in 1 screen. But fate was funny, HB was attached to MOA and Shinhye was offered the leading lady :w00t:  The rest is history. Wasn't that amazing?

I only watch dramas which stars my favorite actors and actresses.  There i met writers, directors and cast which adds to my fav list. Once in a while, i try watching a drama based on the reviews. MOA is on my watchlist and i was never disappointed.

SH & HB chemistry caught me offguard. I know they will have chemistry but the intensity was something i was not prepared of. The promo wasn't a help because you'll find zero pictures or videos of them together. No one had predicted how strong their chemistry is. It was partly because of JW x HJ lovestory but mostly due to SH & HB charm.

It's good to know I'm not the only one who do weird stuff; replaying online videos and FMVs, staring at drama and edited pictures :joy: 

That's the beauty of shippers thread, we find normality in sharing our inner crazy healthy delulu, right? @deluluishealthy @sandhya05 

P.S.

@hyuuhikari Let me know your thoughts after watching Doctors ;) 

• Like 9