[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

@rori0711 @hyuuhikari @sandhya05 bear group hugs darls!

after read SJJ's interview I feel numb lol bcz this is my runaway thread (the MoA thread makes me kinda feel blue rn, it makes me have a not so good feeling for the ending), let's talk about Jin Woo and Hee Joo only yeah!

today, I show my friend -who also watched MoA- their BTS of ep 13 and 14. I show her the trans too and she smiles happily while watching it (it's her first time watch the MoA BTS). she told me that the couple is so funny and playful irl uwu tru tru they are and then she was amazed by how they showed the kiss scene taken lol

tonight, I want to tell you Jin Woo and Hee Joo scene which I play more and more.

1. the "you're asking for trouble" scene.

imo, this is the first time Jin Woo genuinely feels something to Hee Joo. I like it when Jin Woo stunned and then smiling while said that words. altho it has double meaning, but there Jin Woo ady feel that Hee Joo is different.

2. the "it was just the two of us again" scene.

for me this is an important words from Jin Woo. as if he acknowledge that there is no other person by his side other than Hee Joo. I love how Jin Woo just look at her sleep, and then turn off the AC and give her blanket. that stares, his stares.. are a thankful one but really, he means it. the character development of Jin Woo starts here.

3. the "I couldn't even afford to think about someone else's feelings.. However.." scene

I wanna know what's in his mind atm. I'm really curious about it. but maybe it's a regret, bcz he should thank her more than just buy her flower bouquet or maybe he feels like lost someone again. idk I'm not sure.

4. the "I missed you" scene.

after watch her sleeping (twice now), Jin Woo feels complicated bcz Hee Joo told him to not come and call her again. then he have an urge to say his real feeling, altho he knows Hee Joo is mad at him. Jin Woo always very upfront about almost everything but not his real feeling. this is a precious moment (beside for romantic feels), bcz he's being honest to himself.

5. the "is he your betrothed?" scene.

I like it vm when he said that he will not approve Sang Beom to have a relationship with Hee Joo bcz he lacks of battle skill. lmao. what an ajeossi. just tell her that you are jealous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's so childish, but again being honest with his feeling. the "I wipe your tears" scene is a bonus which make my heart flutters.

6. the "that's why I stayed today" scene.

tbqh, Hee Joo is really a modest girl. she always stay with Jin Woo in his lowest situation and condition but she said that words as if she only do it once. her courage and sincerity finally make Jin Woo realized that he can't hold his feeling anymore. this is about time.

7. the "take off the lens. give it to me" scene.

guhhhh Jin Woo being so soft to Hee Joo in this scene, my hearts can take it. after scold her a lil, he kneels over her, try to talk with her with a calm tone, make sure she goes home and be safe. his love for Hee Joo is growing bigger here since their first antimainstream date.

8. the "you have been attacked. you will be log out" scene.

Hee Joo proves she is not a princess who only cry and cry again. I feel her desperate soul vm. I feel her braveness. and the moment she cried when she remember how Jin Woo kiss her in that fitting room pain my soul too.

so this is it. woah what long list lol

except those, I also replay all of Jin Woo and Min Joo scenes. my most favorite is when Jin Woo comes to accompany her at home. ahhh what a duo. when will my sweet Min Joo reunite again with his ajeossi? I hope soon.

ok then chingus, tell me which one your favorite scene of Jin Woo and Hee Joo? and with Min Joo too. kindly share them to make your life better xoxo

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sandhya05 said:

I really can't help but ship them:lol::lol:

Btw can anyone tell me how to post pics,GIF etc here-_-

to post a picture/gif: go to picture, right click, choose copy image, paste it here.

to post a video: go to video, right click, choose copy video url, paste it here.  

• Like 2

bear group hugs~ @deluluishealthy @rori0711 @sandhya05

woah the interview... it was like someone splashed a bucket of cold water to me *shiver*

I don't think I want to talk about the interview anymore, sooo let's get started on my favorite scenes~

To be very very very honest, I loooove all Jinwoo Heeju moments, yeah even those at the start of the drama when Jinwoo finally knew about Heeju being Seju's sister and the owner of Bonita Hostel then suddenly changed his demeanor, although when he gave crying Heeju a wolfish smile made me want to punch his handsome face:lol:

Since I just love it when the couple appear on my screen, I'll settle for my other favorite scenes:P

1. the "Do I seem crazy to you? I think I've gone crazy" hospital rooftop scene.

It's the first time Jinwoo showing his vulnerability, asking Heeju not to move, asking for her protection.

2. the "I'd be grateful if you tag along, I was scared to go alone anyway" car scene in front of Bonita.

There gone our confident arrogant CEO, leaving us a man with a tortured mind, once again seeking some kind of assurance that he is safe, and he found that assurance in our girl. That was the first scene that really broke my heart when I watched it:tears:

3. the "Where are you going? Stay, I'm scared to be alone" hand-grab scene.

Even in his sleeping state, Jinwoo still asked for Heeju, that's why Minjoo was left alone, well at least she could enjoy the pool.

4. the "Should I have bought a ring?" scene.

Their expressions, priceless lol, and the continuous teasing, playful Jinwoo started to make an appearance:wub:

5.  the complaining about Heeju's workshop sofa scene.

Playful but honest Jinwoo, well he crush whatever sweet expectation Heeju might have about relationship, but hey girl he's staying glued to your sofa despite his old-and-easy-to-be-sick-but-still-hot-and-sexy-ahjussi body lol because he is your bf, that shows how much he loves and cares about you.

6. the "What's that dangling from your ears?" scene.

another playful-love-to-tease Jinwoo, I just love this side of him, and cute Heeju, became even cuter when she finally can't reply Jinwoo's words about saving money lol.

7. the refund scene at the ep 2.

The first time Heeju firing back at Jinwoo, I was like yesss girlll, and the dumbfounded-defeated-giving up face from Jinwoo, and Sec.Seo too lol

I love that Jinwoo becomes warmer whenever he is around Heeju, and people dear to him and adding @deluluishealthy favorite scenes lol, there are many:D

For Jinwoo Minjoo scenes, everytime Minjoo teases her beloved ahjussi;)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, deluluishealthy said:

@rori0711 @hyuuhikari @sandhya05 bear group hugs darls!

after read SJJ's interview I feel numb lol bcz this is my runaway thread (the MoA thread makes me kinda feel blue rn, it makes me have a not so good feeling for the ending), let's talk about Jin Woo and Hee Joo only yeah!

today, I show my friend -who also watched MoA- their BTS of ep 13 and 14. I show her the trans too and she smiles happily while watching it (it's her first time watch the MoA BTS). she told me that the couple is so funny and playful irl uwu tru tru they are and then she was amazed by how they showed the kiss scene taken lol

tonight, I want to tell you Jin Woo and Hee Joo scene which I play more and more.

1. the "you're asking for trouble" scene.

Spoiler

imo, this is the first time Jin Woo genuinely feels something to Hee Joo. I like it when Jin Woo stunned and then smiling while said that words. altho it has double meaning, but there Jin Woo ady feel that Hee Joo is different.

2. the "it was just the two of us again" scene.

Spoiler

for me this is an important words from Jin Woo. as if he acknowledge that there is no other person by his side other than Hee Joo. I love how Jin Woo just look at her sleep, and then turn off the AC and give her blanket. that stares, his stares.. are a thankful one but really, he means it. the character development of Jin Woo starts here.

3. the "I couldn't even afford to think about someone else's feelings.. However.." scene

Spoiler

I wanna know what's in his mind atm. I'm really curious about it. but maybe it's a regret, bcz he should thank her more than just buy her flower bouquet or maybe he feels like lost someone again. idk I'm not sure.

4. the "I missed you" scene.

Spoiler

after watch her sleeping (twice now), Jin Woo feels complicated bcz Hee Joo told him to not come and call her again. then he have an urge to say his real feeling, altho he knows Hee Joo is mad at him. Jin Woo always very upfront about almost everything but not his real feeling. this is a precious moment (beside for romantic feels), bcz he's being honest to himself.

5. the "is he your betrothed?" scene.

Spoiler

I like it vm when he said that he will not approve Sang Beom to have a relationship with Hee Joo bcz he lacks of battle skill. lmao. what an ajeossi. just tell her that you are jealous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's so childish, but again being honest with his feeling. the "I wipe your tears" scene is a bonus which make my heart flutters.

6. the "that's why I stayed today" scene.

Spoiler

tbqh, Hee Joo is really a modest girl. she always stay with Jin Woo in his lowest situation and condition but she said that words as if she only do it once. her courage and sincerity finally make Jin Woo realized that he can't hold his feeling anymore. this is about time.

7. the "take off the lens. give it to me" scene.

Spoiler

guhhhh Jin Woo being so soft to Hee Joo in this scene, my hearts can take it. after scold her a lil, he kneels over her, try to talk with her with a calm tone, make sure she goes home and be safe. his love for Hee Joo is growing bigger here since their first antimainstream date.

8. the "you have been attacked. you will be log out" scene.

Spoiler

Hee Joo proves she is not a princess who only cry and cry again. I feel her desperate soul vm. I feel her braveness. and the moment she cried when she remember how Jin Woo kiss her in that fitting room pain my soul too.

so this is it. woah what long list lol

except those, I also replay all of Jin Woo and Min Joo scenes. my most favorite is when Jin Woo comes to accompany her at home. ahhh what a duo. when will my sweet Min Joo reunite again with his ajeossi? I hope soon.

ok then chingus, tell me which one your favorite scene of Jin Woo and Hee Joo? and with Min Joo too. kindly share them to make your life better xoxo

Duh? all of the above are my favorite scenes as well *giggles*. But I can add some more later :P 

thanks a lot for sharing your best picks and :wub:  your remarks on each one.

In my opinion, writer SJJ managed to balance MOA with fantasy/ action/ thrill and romance/ melo. For a writer who didn't initially plan to put romance, she did a wonderful job with JW & HJ. Look at us now, how much we adore Alhambra couple? ( :w00t: yup, you heard it. i also do like the ring of it ).

It's nice of you to share those drool worthy cuts behind the scene to your friend. double the fun and happiness :D

Shinhye once said on her Manila fanmeeting that when you share your problem, it becomes half. When you share your happiness, it doubles.

Speaking of Minjoo, i feel like she's the lovechild of Heejoo and Jinwoo :lol: and do i need to believe that you don't play more their kisses? why it's not on your list? graciousness! my pc burns playing them over & over again in the slowest motion possible :crazy:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hyuuhikari said:

bear group hugs~ @deluluishealthy @rori0711 @sandhya05

woah the interview... it was like someone splashed a bucket of cold water to me *shiver*

I don't think I want to talk about the interview anymore, sooo let's get started on my favorite scenes~

To be very very very honest, I loooove all Jinwoo Heeju moments, yeah even those at the start of the drama when Jinwoo finally knew about Heeju being Seju's sister and the owner of Bonita Hostel then suddenly changed his demeanor, although when he gave crying Heeju a wolfish smile made me want to punch his handsome face:lol:

Since I just love it when the couple appear on my screen, I'll settle for my other favorite scenes:P

1. the "Do I seem crazy to you? I think I've gone crazy" hospital rooftop scene.

Spoiler

It's the first time Jinwoo showing his vulnerability, asking Heeju not to move, asking for her protection.

2. the "I'd be grateful if you tag along, I was scared to go alone anyway" car scene in front of Bonita.

Spoiler

There gone our confident arrogant CEO, leaving us a man with a tortured mind, once again seeking some kind of assurance that he is safe, and he found that assurance in our girl. That was the first scene that really broke my heart when I watched it:tears:

3. the "Where are you going? Stay, I'm scared to be alone" hand-grab scene.

Spoiler

Even in his sleeping state, Jinwoo still asked for Heeju, that's why Minjoo was left alone, well at least she could enjoy the pool.

4. the "Should I have bought a ring?" scene.

Spoiler

Their expressions, priceless lol, and the continuous teasing, playful Jinwoo started to make an appearance:wub:

5.  the complaining about Heeju's workshop sofa scene.

Spoiler

Playful but honest Jinwoo, well he crush whatever sweet expectation Heeju might have about relationship, but hey girl he's staying glued to your sofa despite his old-and-easy-to-be-sick-but-still-hot-and-sexy-ahjussi body lol because he is your bf, that shows how much he loves and cares about you.

6. the "What's that dangling from your ears?" scene.

Spoiler

another playful-love-to-tease Jinwoo, I just love this side of him, and cute Heeju, became even cuter when she finally can't reply Jinwoo's words about saving money lol.

7. the refund scene at the ep 2.

Spoiler

The first time Heeju firing back at Jinwoo, I was like yesss girlll, and the dumbfounded-defeated-giving up face from Jinwoo, and Sec.Seo too lol

I love that Jinwoo becomes warmer whenever he is around Heeju, and people dear to him and adding @deluluishealthy favorite scenes lol, there are many:D

For Jinwoo Minjoo scenes, everytime Minjoo teases her beloved ahjussi ;)

Sweet! I love them all too :love:

How can i hate SJJ when she gave us these dear moments I could treasure for as long as I can? Sure, HB & SH are have explosive chemistry but how can they display it if not for these particular scenes/ story? 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, rori0711 said:

to post a picture/gif: go to picture, right click, choose copy image, paste it here.

to post a video: go to video, right click, choose copy video url, paste it here.  

Thank u for d help

Btw did you guys noticed in second kiss BTS they rehearsed kiss which was not needed I guess also they kissed before director said action

• Like 5

@sandhya05 i believed they actually kissed during rehearsal but wasn't shown in the bts. -_-

Borrowing @hyuuhikari line, To be very very very honest, I loooove all Jinwoo Heeju moments :lol::lol:

these are my picks from Ep 1 to 3. the rest to follow.

1) the “This is where the story begins. That person sought me, and I sought that person, here in Granada.” scene.

Jinwoo & Heejoo's fateful first meeting which led to incredibly amusing and  hilarious Jinwoo upstairs. 

2) the "because you're the owner. You're the owner of this god-awful house!" scene

Arrogant Jerk! i like this moment where Heejoo could look back and pinpoint the vast difference between gentle and protective Jinwoo now compared to her first impression of rude Jinwoo. 

2) the "What about her sister? Anything on her? Why does she do so many things?" scene

Jinwoo ate his "complacent & lazy" remarks towards Heejoo earlier. He kind of admire Heejoo's hardwork and strength for her family.

3) the "1 minute handshake, let's pretend we have short-term memory loss" scene 

Jinwoo's charm is on another level determined to win Heejoo's...signature on the contract. Heejoo adorably played along by feigning ignorance on nasty confrontation that morning.

4) the 'Sell Hostel Bonita to me. But every 10 mins my 10B Won offer will go down" scene

Epic fail! Jinwoo tried to trick Heejoo with his aggressive time constraint offer but then he looked more tense with Heejoo's will-she-will-she-not-sign antics. Heejoo suddenly asked the killer queston, Are you really Mr. Yoo Jinwoo? You could be a look a like. :w00t: Jinwoo's jaw dropped and show her his passport. Smart Heejoo used the bathroom while Sec Seo walks ala kangaroo to Jinwoo :blink:

5) the "Can you just disregard the 3 mins? Will you be ok with just 3 mins?" scene

Jinwoo's first real smile and found Heejoo interesting. This scene also features Sec Seo. I love this trio!

6) the "do you play guitar, Ms. Jung? Why did you give it up? You're a good guitarist" scene

Jinwoo was smart and quick to deduce that Heejoo is a good guitarist and encouraged her to start playing guitar again. She will surely look more charming in his eyes. Right there and then, Heejoo fell for the shady yet charming Yoo Jinwoo.

7) the "take care, Ms. Jung. Keep playing the classical guitar" scene 

Heejoo's heart flutters upon hearing Jinwoo's compliments.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

@sandhya05 i believed they actually kissed during rehearsal but wasn't shown in the bts. -_-

Borrowing @hyuuhikari line, To be very very very honest, I loooove all Jinwoo Heeju moments :lol::lol:

these are my picks from Ep 1 to 3. the rest to follow.

1) the “This is where the story begins. That person sought me, and I sought that person, here in Granada.” scene.

Jinwoo & Heejoo's fateful first meeting which led to incredibly amusing and  hilarious Jinwoo upstairs. 

2) the "because you're the owner. You're the owner of this god-awful house!" scene

Arrogant Jerk! i like this moment where Heejoo could look back and pinpoint vast the difference between gentle and protective Jinwoo now compared to her first impression of rude Jinwoo. 

2) the "What about her sister? Anything on her? Why does she do so many things?" scene

Jinwoo ate his "complacent & lazy" remarks towards Heejoo earlier. He kind of admire Heejoo's hardwork and strength for her family.

3) the "1 minute handshake let's pretend we have short-term memory loss" scene 

Jinwoo's charm is on to win Heejoo's...signature.

4) the 'Sell Hostel Bonita to me. But every 10 mins my 10B Won offer will go down" scene

Epic fail! Jinwoo tried to trick Heejoo with his aggressive time constraint offer but then he looked more tense with Heejoo's will-she-will-she-not-sign antics. Heejoo suddenly asked the killer queston, Are you really Mr. Yoo Jinwoo? You could be a look a like. lol Jinwoo's jaw dropped and show her his passport. Smart Heejoo used the bathroom while Sec Seo walks ala kangaroo to Jinwoo :blink:

5) the "Can you just disregard the 3 mins? Will you be ok with just 3 mins?" scene

Jinwoo's first real smile and and found of Heejoo interesting. This scene also features Sec Seo. I love this trio!

6) the "do you play guitar, Ms. Jung? Why did you give it up? You're a good guitarist" scene

Jinwoo was smart and quick to deduce that Heejoo is a good guitarist and encouraged her to start playing guitar again. She will surely look more charming in his eyes. Right there and then, Heejoo fell for the shady yet charming Yoo Jinwoo.

7) the "take care, Ms. Jung. Keep playing the classical guitar" scene 

Heejoo's heart flutters upon hearing Jinwoo's compliments.

@rori0711 same here I m gonna miss their BTS

Their comfort levelness is on another level

• Like 4

On 1/11/2019 at 7:29 AM, ash011 said:

Aigooo..why did I step into this?  I am in a dilemma :D 

Wait this thread is to ship them for real right?? 

So long there's no legal certificate between them, why not? Who knows what will happen tomorrow:D

I'm stepping in the ship too...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

On 1/13/2019 at 5:32 PM, sandhya05 said:

I want to ask when u guys feel there will be sumthing b/w them?

Like for me when I saw d press conference videos d way they look at each other , blushing even shying I felt sumthing also their BTS 

I know PSH since her STH days, since she started as a child actor she's quite comfortable with people on the set, stafff & actors. Despite her femine looks she's a little boyish at time & often goof around with actors her age on the set.But she hardly flirt with them, she was just being comfy with them...however with HB, she seems a little different...she looks & behave very femine/girlish...a bit flirty (not in a bad way)...maybe she's fangirling HB too. Anyway my point even if she has bf, an actor too, but still is it ok for her to be cosy & comfortable touching with HB even when they're not filming? That not to mention spending at least 3 months overseas in 2 or 3 different countries, also from what I heard, when filming in different countries, only actors went together, the crew & staff were different in each country,, which made the actors aka HB & PSH get even more closer..

Spoiler

I dont expect PSH to break up with CTJ. He's very handsome, nice & a great uprising actor. Its fine even if he's a bit younger, but he is much junior in the entertainment industry, he hasnt completed his degree while PSH has already graduated, also he is yet to serve the 2 years compulsory military enlistment. Other words he has a very long way to go for him to establish himself in his career, can PSH wait for him that long?

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, lxands said:

I know PSH since her STH days, since she started as a child actor she's quite comfortable with people on the set, stafff & actors. Despite her femine looks she's a little boyish at time & often goof around with actors her age on the set.But she hardly flirt with them, she was just being comfy with them...however with HB, she seems a little different...she looks & behave very femine/girlish...a bit flirty (not in a bad way)...maybe she's fangirling HB too. Anyway my point even if she has bf, an actor too, but still is it ok for her to be cosy & comfortable touching with HB even when they're not filming? That not to mention spending at least 3 months overseas in 2 or 3 different countries, also from what I heard, when filming in different countries, only actors went together, the crew & staff were different in each country,, which made the actors aka HB & PSH get even more closer..

Reveal hidden contents

I dont expect PSH to break up with CTJ. He's very handsome, nice & a great uprising actor. Its fine even if he's a bit younger, but he is much junior in the entertainment industry, he hasnt completed his degree while PSH has already graduated, also he is yet to serve the 2 years compulsory military enlistment. Other words he has a very long way to go for him to establish himself in his career, can PSH wait for him that long?

I don't see a special treatment on the part of Shinhye. She's like this to all her leading men. She dealt them equally. 

There's nothing wrong for her to be cozy and touchy with Hyun Bin. It shows how comfortable they are and it helps them to act esp delicate scenes. Besides, however she does it, people will say something and put malice on her action. She's a smart woman and  knows what she's doing.

Shinhye spoke about the beauty of waiting in one of her interviews so i believe that she can wait for her man ;) 

• Like 4

@rori0711 while I'm thankful for the many memorable JinwooHeeju moments, I just regretted that the interview was released before the finale, I'm gonna watch the finale for sure but not with the same excitement level as before:mellow: other than the writer's thought for the final week, there are other things as mentioned by others in drama thread on why her interview was a bit of a letdown:sweatingbullets: although I still love all 14 episodes, because there are a lot of action scenes and I'm a sucker for action scenes and what can I do? HB in action scenes is:wub: I can overlook, not minding the negative things spotted so far and enjoying the drama, and I just hope for a better version in the final week *keeping my fingers crossed*:D

7 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Speaking of Minjoo, i feel like she's the lovechild of Heejoo and Jinwoo :lol: and do i need to believe that you don't play more their kisses? why it's not on your list? graciousness! my pc burns playing them over & over again in the slowest motion possible :crazy:

Maybe because their kisses are topping the favorite list we don't even need to mention them:wub: If they were to have a child like Minjoo, gosh Heeju will need a lot of energy and patience to deal with her 2 boys, Minjoo, and little Minjoo:lol: I can imagine an alternate universe where Jinwoo takes Seju under his wings, then they become immersed playing AR game all day long only to be scolded by Heeju when they get home/finish, with Minjoo fanning the fire LOL

@lxands welcome and enjoy~~

2 hours ago, lxands said:

But she hardly flirt with them, she was just being comfy with them...however with HB, she seems a little different...she looks & behave very femine/girlish...a bit flirty (not in a bad way)...maybe she's fangirling HB too.

yesss, her reaction everytime she is with HB is very cute, flushed/blushed easily and being shy, can't help that HB looks like he teases her a lot on set lol *remembering the latest BTS*:wub:

Edited by hyuuhikari
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, sandhya05 said:

They r so comfortable I mean who says things like eating lips :ph34r:

I dunno much abt HB. Beside MoA I only watch him in MNIKSS, TWWL & SG which was long ago so I dont remember much his interaction with his leading lady. I do remember in MNIKSS his leading lady was KSA who is his senior & experience actress. He was very young & still shy doing intimate scene & KSA used to tease him a lot. Anyone know how he was with SHK & HJW bts? Did he make cheesy jokes like eating lips with them too?

Also I see several leading actors who went filming overseas end up together..infact HB did too once after filming in Singapore, tho their relationship lasted for only 2 years. To the name a few...

Spoiler

1. Ki Taeyoung & Eugene (Australia) married with kids

2. Ahn Jae Hyun & Ku Hye Sun (Romania) married a year later

3. Song Jong Ki & Song Hye Kyo (Greece) married abt a year later

Anyway HB is kinda transparent when it comes to relationships. If he does have a relationship he wud acknowledge before Dispatch caught him, like when he freely admitted his relationship with KSR. Also the time with SHK, he admitted to the relationship when someone notice he was on the phone with SHK while they were in a different city which he cud outright deny if he wants to. And that's one trade I admire which I rarely see in K actors...to put priority on his gf's feeling over his popularity.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, rori0711 said:

14 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

For Jinwoo Minjoo scenes, everytime Minjoo teases her beloved ahjussi;)

7 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

Maybe because their kisses are topping the favorite list we don't even need to mention them:wub: If they were to have a child like Minjoo, gosh Heeju will need a lot of energy and patience to deal with her 2 boys, Minjoo, and little Minjoo:lol: I can imagine an alternate universe where Jinwoo takes Seju under his wings, then they become immersed playing AR game all day long only to be scolded by Heeju when they get home/finish, with Minjoo fanning the fire LOL

uh oh how do you guys know me so well? OFC the kiss scenes are on top of all thank you vm you haven't any idea how many times I replay it for the sake of -that 0.1x slow-mo.gif- which I post on MoA thread after trial and error LOL

so which one do you prefer? the first or the second? me? BOTH OFC. I CAN'T CHOOSE.

Min Joo never failed to surprise Jin Woo with her fresh idea, and I really saw her as Jin Woo and Hee Joo love child! @rori0711 I'm so proud of your imagination! we are on a same level lmao altho he's only -my type of ajeossi- for Min Joo, but both of them ady have this cute affection for each other.

@hyuuhikari this girl too! I imagined how Hee Joo will scold both Jin Woo and Se Joo bcz they (again) skipped meal bcz of the game.

ahh domestic life of them is the most beautiful thing which I hope we'll get for the ending :")

• Like 4