[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

• 3 weeks later...

2 hours ago, yoojoeun said:

even though it's 2021 already nothing will change on how much i love their chemistry onscreen in MOTA.

:transforms:

Hooray! Welcome energetic bunny

@yoojoeun to humble abode of JinwooxHeejoo/ Binshin nation :wub:

It's a pleasure to have you here :issohappy: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

:transforms:

Hooray! Welcome energetic bunny

@yoojoeun to humble abode of JinwooxHeejoo/ Binshin nation :wub:

It's a pleasure to have you here :issohappy: 

Awww thank you! Memories Of The Alhambra will always be special to me because of the Yoo Jin-woo-Jung Hee-ju, magic couple (JinJu and BinShin Nation bringing sparks that I truly needed in my fangirl life!) 

Imagine the ugly crying whenever "Is You" plays.... but the romance and the explosive chemistry!! 

Romcom/Action King with Chemistry/Action Queen slaying my world every single time! 

MANIFESTING ANOTHER COLLAB SOON K-ENT GODS PLEASE!! (ALSO MOTA S2 FOR PETE'S SAKE) 

lovelots, jo eun 

:loveu:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Hola, JinJu x BinShin Nation, I've been creating MOTA ficlets since October 2020 as a way of dealing with my hangover in MOTA and the magic couple. The August that changed my life tbh.  

I have tons of ideas in my mind that I wasn't able to materialize yet except a planned trilogy. This year, on Jin-woo's birthday I will drop my first chapter of #SaveZinu. 

The second one will be Emma And Eugene which will be focused entirely on the romance part... and finally, a *no name* science/fantasy fiction with time slip theme. 

This is my way of coping. *These aren't tears* huhuhu but it makes me emo since I'm one of the ppl actively writing for MOTA in the 4th qtr of the year. 

My friends in the voting community will finish the watchalong this week as well as the MOTA 30 Day Challenge. T'was fun organizing including a twitter party last 12.1.20 with the hashtag #MOTAIsTheRevolution which I truly believe IT IS. 

I bet everything what I had in this drama and I owe it a lot those who worked hard for it... also the leads!! I really wanted to thank them in a direct way possible this year. That's my goal! 

lovelots, YJE 

:elated:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

모조에스핀 MOJO.S.PHINE 21Resort AD CAMPAIGN with Shinhye

(ENG SUB) Hyun Bin behind the camera, the time he spent preparing | [Making Armor: Hyun Bin] | (motor 

Imagen

• 3 weeks later...

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

[Full Interview 1-4] Park Shin Hye for W Korea magazine 2021 July Issue

[Trans] Wonderful Life [Park Shin Hye]

A symbol of hope and joy by Van Cleef & Arpels, the Perlée collection. The Maison's iconic collection and colorful layering exude the beauty of enchanting light. Moments filled with positive life, happiness and joy of actress Park Shin Hye.

Every summer, actress Park Shin Hye will go out to nature. She silently traverses in search of new territory, looking at herself anew. It was a summer to spend a vacation in the perfect way. So, in summer, Park Shin Hye used to go for a walk at the lush green National Park in Las Vegas, stood in the southern sun with a tropical cocktail in one hand, and stared blankly at the forest from the quiet mountain resort in Jecheon, North Chungcheong Province. The twinkle eyes of a roe deer that she encountered on a forest road in Jecheon at dusk to dawn as if it were real and dreamy, has been entrenched in her memory for a long time.

“When I was free to travel, I always went somewhere to refresh myself. After I worked hard on my work, I wandered in search of nature where I could completely empty myself. The vitality I got back from nature is the best foundation for my next project.”

As Park Shin Hye said, for her, nature is a source of inspiration and a source for leading a healthy life. Facing Van Cleef & Arpels' 'Perlée ' collection at the photo shooting for the July issue of <W Korea>, she looked like the sparkling light of jewelry and always remembered nature.

cr: @angelshinhye

• 4 months later...