[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A thought has been swimming in my head and even more so after re-reading Dan’s report. Could it be that Dan is already human, but he doesn’t know it yet? As part of his mission, God transformed him into a human and gave him an identity. Along the way, he recovered his human memories. He’s able to experience feelings and emotions like we do - as we see how much he loves and wants to protect YS. I mean, doesn’t it seem like he’s pretty much human? I feel like Dan’s real question is how will he be able to stay with YS forever. Angel Hu had said that God always provides an answer. It's just we’re too blind to see his answer. Likely meaning only God knows. I really do think that Dan is different from the other angels because of God’s mission for him - love and YS. So, I don’t believe that Dan will dissipate because of his love for YS. I don't believe that YS will die in order for him to become human. Over the course of the 100 days, I believe that God's plan is for Dan to protect YS from the baddies. Have him uncover his human heart. Most importantly, for him and YS to find each other and love again. If Dan can be patient, I think His answer is waiting for him at the end.

9 minutes ago, taeunfighting said:

A thought has been swimming in my head and even more so after re-reading’s Dan’s report. Could it be that Dan is already human, but he doesn’t it know it yet? As part of his mission, God transformed him into a human and gave him an identity. Along the way, he recovered his human memories. He’s able to experience feelings and emotions like we do - as we see how much he loves and wants to protect YS. I mean, doesn’t it seem like he’s pretty much human? I feel like Dan’s real question is how will he be able to stay with YS forever. Angel Hu had said that God always provides an answer. It's just we’re too blind to see his answer. Likely meaning only God knows. I really do think that Dan is different from the other angels because of God’s mission for him - love and YS. So, I don’t believe that Dan will dissipate because of his love for YS. I don't believe that YS will die in order for him to become human. Over the course of the 100 days, I believe that God's plan is for Dan to protect YS from the baddies. Have him uncover his human heart. Most importantly, for him and YS to find each other and love again. If Dan can be patient, I think His answer is waiting for him at the end.

Agree with you 100%! The baddies will plot again and in that moment we will see if Dan is human or his wings will show up! The wings and his ability to heal himself as well as fly make Dan an angel in this story... i didn't see others powers from him. But your theory is plausible.:)

2 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Btw, what photo/gif site to y'all use to upload and get the link to post them on forums? I have photobucket but they can be a pain. Sites that are are free please! 

I use imgur to upload my photo and gif :)

omg I just heard this song for the first time and immediately thought of Dan and Yeonseo. It makes me think of how Yeonseo feels towards Dan haha I so wish that I could make a FMV of them using this song but I don’t know how to ;-;

51 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

I tried that but the link I copied won't work from imgur. I can't do it for gif but can for jpg. <_<

For gif copy the "Original GIF Link" 

uGdELCP.png

Or if you copy the image linkhttps://imgur.com/Ing0XTu
ADD ".gif" to the end of of the link before you copy & paste it into your post. So it will be: https://imgur.com/Ing0XTu.gif
Ing0XTu.gif

I was wondering what kind of scenes I would like. What kind of a reunion. 

Seeing Rain plays an important aspect in DanYeon’s life ... I would like them to reunite on a Rainy day and they kiss. Both of them under the rain, especially Dan without any wings in sight. 

11 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Seeing Rain plays an important aspect in DanYeon’s life ... I would like them to reunite on a Rainy day and they kiss. Both of them under the rain, especially Dan without any wings in sight. 

It would be beautiful...If they are not done filming we can give this idea to the director :phew:

230px-The_Notebook_p%C3%B4ster.jpg

1 hour ago, LannaSS said:

It would be beautiful...If they are not done filming we can give this idea to the director :phew:

Where’s the director?! :lol:

DanYeon future kids will look like this: 

56 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

That Notebook scene is famous....God I hope atleast half that intense a kiss in the rain

35 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I want to go to 'Jade Garden' and take a photo like this.. :blush:

tenor.gif?itemid=10622525

32 minutes ago, LannaSS said:

No. They will have MS's natural curly hair.. (please don´t show this to Hae Sun)

I want to show! 

25 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

That Notebook scene is famous....God I hope atleast half that intense a kiss in the rain

Hae Sun wouldn’t have to cry either. :lol:

Archived