[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

June Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

Jun 30, 2019
by E. Cha

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between May 28 and June 29.

Im Soo Jung, who is currently starring in tvN’s new drama “Search: WWW,” topped this month’s list with a brand reputation index of 6,053,783. High-ranking phrases in the actress’s keyword analysis included “Jang Ki Yong,” “Search: WWW,” and “search term,” while her highest-ranking related terms included “charming” and “relatable.”

Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min, the stars of MBC’s “One Spring Night,” took second and third places respectively for June. Jung Hae In scored a total brand reputation index of 5,394,450 for the month, while Han Ji Min followed close behind with a score of 4,957,074. 

Check out this month’s top 30 below!

1. Im Soo Jung
  2. Jung Hae In
  3. Han Ji Min
  4. Lee Elijah
  5. Kim Min Kyu
  6. Jang Ki Yong
  7. Lee Jung Jae
  8. Park Bo Young
  9. Kim Ji Won
  10. Shin Min Ah
  11. INFINITE’s L
  12. Jeon Hye Jin
  13. Lee Da Hee
  14. Jang Dong Gun
  15. Kim Ha Neul
  16. Shin Hye Sun
  17. No Min Woo
  18. Go Won Hee
  19. Oh Chang Suk
  20. Kim So Yeon
  21. Kim Ok Bin
  22. Jo Jung Suk
  23. Kim Dong Jun
  24. Lee Jin Wook
  25. Jung Yu Mi
  26. Lee Si Eon
  27. Song Joong Ki
  28. Shin Sung Rok
  29. Kim Young Kwang
  30. Kam Woo Sung

https://www.soompi.com/article/1335503wpp/june-brand-reputation-rankings-for-drama-actors-revealed

So are they filming episode 14 then?! Thursday’s episode?! Yikes. It’s definitely gonna effect the quality! 

I wonder if it’s possible to shoot two episodes in  about 7 days then?! 

28 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

So are they filming episode 14 then?! Thursday’s episode?! Yikes. It’s definitely gonna effect the quality! 

I wonder if it’s possible to shoot two episodes in  about 7 days then?! 

I think she just posted an old photo.  Like the last time KMS posted photo of him at the beach , made us understand that he was there on that day, but actually it's an old photo for the scene that going to be aired that day. So I think Kim Bo-Mi just posted pic for the episode that will be aired coming week. (And the IG message only said 'my clover leaf' , didn't say she's shooting episode 14).  

33 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I think she just posted an old photo.  Like the last time KMS posted photo of him at the beach , made us understand that he was there on that day, but actually it's an old photo for the scene that going to be aired that day. So I think Kim Bo-Mi just posted pic for the episode that will be aired coming week. (And the IG message only said 'my clover leaf' , didn't say she's shooting episode 14).  

Posting an old picture makes sense, script of episode 14 doesn’t. She should have posted 13 instead! :ph34r:

Probably because 13 is lucky number....:P ....or there's not much screen time or dialogue for her in episode 13 ?

Oh, just realize that next episode is 13.   :scream: 

Will there be any bad thing happen with DanYeon ?  Nooo....

And I also realize that they already have kids.  :joy::joy:

(Just kidding, the IG message said 'Only one fan service'

This twins again. I'm so envy them :P)

58 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Posting an old picture makes sense, script of episode 14 doesn’t. She should have posted 13 instead! :ph34r:

Please stop attacking Kim Bo-Mi.

Actor Wars are frowned upon.

37 minutes ago, immorethant said:

And I just realize that they already have kids.  :joy::joy:

(just kidding)

That's married-YS/KD, after the kdrama-required time jump in the final episode.

(Alert! This post doesn't make sense without quoting the pic.)

(Edit: The quoted pic got triplem'd. The alert didn't work. So, pretend there is a pic of SHS and L and two young kids directly above.)

13 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

BTS photo with the two kids again. 

Btw, do I see a silver ring on KD'S left ring finger?! Can't really tell but it looks like it! :w00t:

That's definitely a ring on his finger and they are wearing the same outfit from last week while the kids were watching them outside. 

I hope this is the part that KD returned to YS ..

18 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Btw, do I see a silver ring on KD'S left ring finger?! Can't really tell but it looks like it! 

I zoomed in but why i don't see any ring!!! :joy:

17 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

That's definitely a ring on his finger and they are wearing the same outfit from last week while the kids were watching them outside. 

I hope this is the part that KD returned to YS ..

If that is correct! I'm going to be so excited that we'll get a happy ending! Aaaahhhh!

cjAir6b.gif

Archived