[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, briseis said:

From KMS's instagram - it looks like there will be another rain scene. Will we finally get to see YS caressing Dan's wings?! Please, say it is so, drama gods! :wub: I've been living for it since the moment he saved her from that chandelier.

My imagination: DanYeon reuniting in a rain scene after he disappears for a while. Dan is in the rain with his wings and YS acknowledge and caress the wings as you wish for. They share a hug or a kiss that finally touched the "Deity", his wings disappears and hola he's become a human to live happily with YS ever after. :lol::P

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Receives Special Recognition From Korea Ballet Association

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Receives Special Recognition From Korea Ballet Association

Jul 1, 2019
by U. Kim

KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” was specially recognized by the Korea Ballet Association!

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” tells the love story between Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun), a ballerina who doesn’t believe in love, and Dan (INFINITE’s L), a troublemaker angel who becomes her Cupid.

Because ballet is not a topic that is often covered in Korean dramas, the representation of ballet in “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is special and almost unprecedented. Several professional ballet dancers helped raise the quality of the drama’s ballet scenes, and the beautiful “Swan Lake” performance that was shown in the drama captured viewers’ hearts. Shin Hye Sun’s exquisite acting and dancing as Giselle also became a hot topic among viewers.

On June 28, “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” received an appreciation plaque from President Park Jae Hong of the Korea Ballet Association. The President shared, “Recently, a bigger portion of the population is trying out ballet instead of just watching it. I express my gratitude on behalf of those who dance ballet for popularizing and raising awareness about [the dance] by creating drama about [it]. Moving forward, we hope that ballet will be used as a topic for lots of diverse cultural content.”

plaque.jpg

Established in 1980, the Korea Ballet Association includes members like ballet company leaders, professors, and choreographers that represent Korea.

Congratulations to the drama’s cast and staff! :D:star: I am literally so PROUD of everyone, especially SHS who kept saying she wasn't good. This is such a recognition of everyones hard work and dedication. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1335828wpp/angels-last-mission-love-receives-special-recognition-from-korea-ballet-association

37 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Established in 1980, the Korea Ballet Association includes members like ballet company leaders, professors, and choreographers that represent Korea.

Congratulations to the drama’s cast and staff! :D:star: I am literally so PROUD of everyone, especially SHS who kept saying she wasn't good. This is such a recognition of everyones hard work and dedication. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1335828wpp/angels-last-mission-love-receives-special-recognition-from-korea-ballet-association

Anybody else worried that this is another one of Ru-Na's schemes? I hope Yeon-Seo doesn't go to the award ceremony...

11 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Thanks for sharing Dramabeans' recaps @Ni Wen

I was peeking at the comments and this one warmed my heart. It gave me more hope that the deity is on their side.

“Although Dan missed his chance to confess that he's an angel, I'm glad he took the opportunity to confess he was once SW, and prove it with the box. The rainbow from the fountain was a nice touch, and it was a perfect moment to show that God cared about each of them and about their relationship.” (Credit: Kim Dan is a latebloomer too!)

Archived