[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

10 minutes ago, xroglam said:

@ForgottenSoulx It was when father Han got beaten up, so sad :tears:.

Someone wrote a canon compliant of episode 12 (one of my favorites, love the early stages of their relationship).

It's basically Dan's pov, you can read it here if you want:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/19237051

(warning: lots of heart fluttering and pinning moments, enjoy :wub:)

Thank you.

Always looking for fanfic to tide over to the next episode...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg! if they are really going for a wedding then I'll be even more happy! The wedding cake, the fireworks, etc. Like I said, have them get married and have some dimples babies. Give us what we want before everything goes angsty, Writer-nim! 

410ca723-a215-4900-b88a-4a2dd44ad719-ori

Does it mean we get a real romantic bed scene after the wedding?! Cause you know... I'm all for that! 

PmTwvk6.gif

*Not sure what is going on with my photos... it's not uploading correctly here. Is it photobucket or soompi?*

If this goes typical drama the wedding happens then something bad happens then open ending.. Im hoping for a happy ending who thinks to them self's that a open ending is a good ending it happens so much that i dont get it.. People would prefer a closed sad ending over a open ending. 

On 6/29/2019 at 3:44 AM, turtlegirl said:

Another beautiful FMV that popped up on my YT. So many for this show!

I'd rather listen to Klang-Pray as the background song whilst playing this video.. the feeling.. gets me..

44 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I was confused too. @jakey09What truck?

@immorethant

Sorry, I was wondering about stickers. Must be half asleep. 

56 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:
They are still filming... should be for last episodes already. But I don't see anyone :joy:

This looks like a honeymoon resort to me. 

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:
They are still filming... should be for last episodes already. But I don't see anyone :joy:

Ooh it looks like the bridge they were on to see the stars and holding hands :wub: Don't know about other pictures

Archived