[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

@iffy21 agreed that it's a ring. 

*Me all excited till your post* <_<:P

Seriously, I hope I am not going crazy but Zoom in on his hand...I see silver unless I am going freaking mad :sweatingbullets:

@Ni Wen look at this image ...you can see a clear outline of a ring on his finger when is doing the V sign.

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

Shin Hye Sun once said that she wanted to have 3 kids.

Now she got what she wished.

'The kid' Myung Soo and those twins.

This comment deserves a Daesang. 

@immorethant What did KBS said in the comments? Did they say their chemistry is good off camera as well?! :ph34r:

Word from KBS IG  is  꽁냥꽁냥 비하인드 대방출   카메라 밖에서도 현실 케미 굿굿 

꽁냥꽁냥 = This word is used to describe the situation that two lovers are whispering to each other lovingly. (

My English is poor so I don't know the concise word of the translation.))

대방출 = big release

카메라 밖에서도 현실 케미 굿굿  = Chemistry outside the camera in reality is good good 

15 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Word from KBS IG  is  꽁냥꽁냥 비하인드 대방출   카메라 밖에서도 현실 케미 굿굿 

꽁냥꽁냥 = This word is used to describe the situation that two lovers are whispering to each other lovingly. (

My English is poor so I don't know the concise word of the translation.))

대방출 = big release

카메라 밖에서도 현실 케미 굿굿  = Chemistry outside the camera is realistically good good 

Are they hinting SooSun then? :wub:

14 minutes ago, LannaSS said:

they are probably running against clock to finish recording. SHS's manager posted on her IG her alarm set at 2:50 am :o

i hope they can filming the 4 last episode in a good condition....hopefully it did not affect the quality of the drama.:cry:

I've been away for a few days and what a fun discussion about the drama and the leads..., especially trying to figure out whether Dan had a cell phone or tennis ball in his pocket in that one photo :D :D... so sad the show will end soon :(.

I recall Dan getting 3 wishes from YS in order for him to come back.  He used up 2 of 3 already.  Anyone figure out what his last wish to YS to be?  

Hi!!!! 

I am new in this forum! 

I am a big fan of Kim MyungSoo, but you know what? I didn’t know that he has this drama on going, shame of me! Just realized a couple days ago! And now I am streaming it! 

Look forward to talk about this drama with you guys!!!! :)

From KMS's instagram - it looks like there will be another rain scene. Will we finally get to see YS caressing Dan's wings?! Please, say it is so, drama gods! :wub: I've been living for it since the moment he saved her from that chandelier.

Drp7WFB.jpgGwZ2sPf.jpg

Archived