[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Tomorrow (July 3rd) , two OST songs will be released simultaneously at noon.  

- 'Perfume'  by Sojung (from Ladies' Code girl group).

- 'Pray'  by Klang

This gives me high confident that this drama will have a happy ending.

Because two heartbreaking song will be released this week,  so there's only one 'happy' song  (by a male vocal) left to be released next week which is supposed to be played at the ending scene (Dan-Yeon with their kids).  :blush:

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019070246784

What’s that happy song? 

Just thinking about this drama and not knowing if we will get a satisfying ending makes me depressed... 

Even listening to the OST and knowing there's 4 episodes left is making me emotional... 

*I don't want it to end! (drinks wine in despair)* :tears:

j9ViyiF.gif

The new photos of the rain scene got me all like... What is with the sad emotions? :crazy:

A79KOIk.gif

Annyeong chingus!.. My first post ever in ALML's thread.. And after long hiatus from Soompi thread on top of that.. :)

To me this drama is the best, it deserve LOTS of love.. And of course award-worthy drama/acting.. Wish the team can win lots of award/recognition in this year end KBS Drama Award event.

I know SHS is a great actress when I first saw her in Five Enough, and then in LOTBS.. She shine even in supporting role.. While for uri angel KMS I'm really impressed with his improvement, acting wise as well as singing wise.. He was spectacular in Miss Hammurabi last year, and he step up his game higher in ALML.. 'Kim Dan' really suits him the best, I can't imagine other actor playing the cute/dorky/badass angel as perfect as KMS..

And do i need to say that I really love their chemi together.. It's cute and adorable beyond words, and they can be sexy too.. 

And just like all of you I'm also desperately hoping for a happy ending for this #danyeon couple.. #danyeon fighting!..

Wouldn’t it be interesting if Dan’s wings didn’t spread out in the upcoming rain scene? Maybe part of his answer is there. It’s probably too early though and wishful thinking of my part.

Btw, has the story revealed why Dan’s wings spread out when it rains? Just curious if I missed it. I only remember that it rained when young YS saved Dan/SW from falling into the waters and later when he died. I assume the wings and the rain are somehow correlated to those occurrences?

1 minute ago, taeunfighting said:

Wouldn’t it be interesting if Dan’s wings didn’t spread out in the upcoming rain scene? Maybe part of his answer is there. It’s probably too early though and wishing thinking of my part.

Btw, has the story revealed why Dan’s wings spread out when it rains? Just curious if I missed it. I only remember that it rained when young YS saved Dan/SW from falling into the waters and later when he died. I assume the wings and the rain are somehow correlated to those occurrences?

I would think his wings only appear simultaneously when it's raining and when she's in danger?

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Fight Against Fate In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Fight Against Fate In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jul 2, 2019
by U. Kim

KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has revealed new stills of INFINITE’s L and Lee Yeon Seo in the rain.

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is a fantasy romance drama about Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun), a ballerina who doesn’t believe in love but eventually warms up to Dan (L), a troublemaker angel who becomes her Cupid.

A dark ending looms over the couple, but they will stop at nothing to stay together. The upcoming episodes of the drama will show Lee Yeon Seo and Dan continuing to love each other despite the hardships they face. In the new stills, Lee Yeon Seo and Dan are together outside in the rain. Dan stands with his arms wide open, potentially trying to spread his angel wings that appear when he gets rained on, and Lee Yeon Seo stares at him intensely.

l-shin-hye-sun-2.jpg

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Dan tried to do everything he could to find a way to stay by Lee Yeon Seo’s side. When he discovered that he had to sacrifice someone he loves to do so, he was distraught. Lee Yeon Seo also drowned in sorrow upon finding out that Dan would eventually dissipate into nothing.

Episodes 25 and 26 of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” will air on July 3 at 10 p.m. KST

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336006wpp/infinites-l-and-shin-hye-sun-fight-against-fate-in-angels-last-mission-love

@taeunfighting the wing didn't come out when KD fell to the river (when he pushed by KJW),  it means the wings corellate nothing with wet KD,  but only with rain...or maybe with danger situation just like @Ni Wen said??  Not sure either..  But we still have 4 episodes left,  maybe the answer will be revealed soon. 

Im still praying for happy ending... Pleaseee...

Not surprised at all YS seem needed some kind of education about what so great about being an angel :mrgreen::phew: 

15620450751562044974.gif

For me personally I hope it involved more than standing in the rain , to catch a cold :mrgreen: , maybe some kiss while the wings out would be acceptable :smirk:

1 hour ago, EltaD said:

@taeunfighting the wing didn't come out when KD fell to the river (when he pushed by KJW),  it means the wings corellate nothing with wet KD,  but only with rain...or maybe with danger situation just like @Ni Wen said??  Not sure either..  But we still have 4 episodes left,  maybe the answer will be revealed soon. 

Im still praying for happy ending... Pleaseee...

I think @Ni Wen is right that his wings only come out when it rains and when YS is in danger. It does go with their childhood rain scenes and Dan protecting YS. Hopefully, it'll be better explained in the remaining episodes.

Han Ji Min And “Arthdal Chronicles” Top Lists Of Most Buzzworthy Actors And Dramas

Jul 2, 2019
by Y. Shin

On July 2, Good Data Corporation posted their weekly ratings of the most buzzworthy dramas and actors. The results are from the company’s analysis of currently airing and upcoming dramas for the fourth week of June.

tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” maintained its No. 1 ranking for the fifth week in a row. Despite news reports of Song Joong Ki’s divorce announcement and Nichkhun’s introduction to the series as a Neanthal survivor, the drama continued to see a decline in its buzzworthy score. Lead actor Song Joong Ki ranked No. 3 on the list of buzzworthy actors again, and Kim Ji Won came in at No. 7.

MBC’s “One Spring Night” took No. 2 on the list for the fourth consecutive week. Although it took a 12 percent drop in its score compared to last week, Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min have been receiving the support of viewers for their heart-fluttering romance. Han Ji Min was able to secure the No. 1 spot on the the list of buzzworthy actors while Jung Hae In slid in at No. 2.

OCN’s “Voice 3” placed No. 4 on the buzzworthy dramas list with a score of 9.41 percent. Although the drama’s conclusion disappointed some netizens, it was able to end with its highest buzzworthy score yet. Lee Jin Wook was able to secure the No. 8 position on the buzzworthy actors list, rising 10 spots.

Following “Voice 3” is tvN’s “Search: WWW,” which also managed to achieve its highest score yet. After reuniting with Jang Ki Young and giving him a kiss in the drama, Im Soo Jung took No. 4 on the list of buzzworthy actors. Lee Da Hee rose seven spots and ranked No. 10. OCN’s “Save Me” entered the buzzworthy dramas list at No. 5.

Check out the top 10 TV dramas this week:

1. tvN “Arthdal Chronicles” – 17.4 percent
2. MBC “One Spring Night” – 10.93 percent
3. OCN “Voice 3” – 9.41 percent
4. tvN “Search: WWW” – 8.91 percent
5. OCN “Save Me 2” – 7 percent
6. KBS2 “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” – 4.26 percent
7. tvN “Abyss” – 3.96 percent
8. KBS2 “Perfume” – 3.88 percent
9. JTBC “The Wind Blows” – 3.68 percent
10. SBS “The Secret Life of My Secretary” – 3.3 percent

buzzworthy-dramas.png

Check out the top 10 drama actors this week:

1. Han Ji Min (“One Spring Night”)
2. Jung Hae In (“One Spring Night”)
3. Song Joong Ki (“Arthdal Chronicles”)
4. Im Soo Jung (“Search: WWW”)
5. Kim Ha Neul (“The Wind Blows”)
6. Kam Woo Sung (“The Wind Blows”)
7. Kim Ji Won (“Arthdal Chronicles”)
8. Lee Jin Wook (“Voice 3”)
9. Shin Hye Sun (“Angel’s Last Mission: Love”)
10. Lee Da Hee (“Search: WWW”)

buzzworthy-actors-2.png

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336018wpp/han-ji-min-and-arthdal-chronicles-top-lists-of-most-buzzworthy-actors-and-dramas

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

@Ni Wen I doubt it. When he caught RN’s pet in the last episode ... his wings were out ... YS wasn’t in danger at that time. :ph34r:

Oh yes I almost forgot about that part. But he was weird that time he suddenly could click his fingers like Hoo, I didn't realise he had this power.:blink:

43 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@Ni Wen I doubt it. When he caught RN’s pet in the last episode ... his wings were out ... YS wasn’t in danger at that time. :ph34r:

That's a valid point, but I do think that the henchman's dirty work has been putting YS in danger. By Dan catching him, it eliminates potential future harm to YS.

Archived