Quantcast
Lmangla

guess the kiss

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Pervy Ahjumma Club.  :P

Me too.....:innocent: #RaiseHand....

Btw, talking about PAC I saw some members here have a "label" Black Ring something in their profile/id......At first I thought only self-style but I saw more members have it....Is it something from Soompi???

Spoiler

Got this somewhere but have no idea who and who.....But sure it hot and sexy.....:love:

2NC1v.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, triplem said:
3 hours ago, kokodus said:

What is a PAC member @triplem??

Pervy Ahjumma Club.  :P

the first time I saw PAC in soompi, I thought of this....

Spoiler

pikachu_hi_pokemon.jpg

thought maybe it was part of the pokemon universe, like some relative?

and this...

Spoiler

arcade-pacman-screenshot.png

pac man! the classic arcade game...

and then find out it is pervy ajummah club. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 6

23 minutes ago, cenching said:

Me too.....:innocent: #RaiseHand....

Btw, talking about PAC I saw some members here have a "label" Black Ring something in their profile/id......At first I thought only self-style but I saw more members have it....Is it something from Soompi???

Hide contents

Got this somewhere but have no idea who and who.....But sure it hot and sexy.....:love:

2NC1v.gif

Ahh the Black Auction Ring member thing was because we were watching this drama called ManXMan , and the ring was used by the male lead who was a spy . So many of us decided to use it then . I had it too but removed it after the show was over Loved that drama .

The kiss you hv there is from Cruel / Heartless City - another personal favourite of mine. It’s about the cops going undercover to bring down a drug kingpin. That led to a bedscene :D  Not for those under 19 ahem. It’s hot considering it’s a tv k drama 

Spoiler

It was a very unique drama because it reminded me so much of the 80s /90s cop vs the underworld dramas ( movies ) that Hong Kong was so famous for . I actually grew up on all things TvB. 

Omg @Lmangla I knew you’d come up with some off tangent idea of the meaning of  PAC:joy:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

50 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I don't know if I watched that drama, but I remember a scene like this.

And based on experience, most of you are sometimes crazy ahjummas. :smirk::D But very funny ahjummas aswell.

While fangirling is our forte, there’s no doubt we’re ahjummas of great wisdom and a sense of humour :D 

• LOL 6

27 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ahh the Black Auction Ring member thing was because we were watching this drama called ManXMan , and the ring was used by the male lead who was a spy . So many of us decided to use it then . I had it too but removed it after the show was over Loved that drama .

The kiss you hv there is from Cruel / Heartless City - another personal favourite of mine. It’s about the cops going undercover to bring down a drug kingpin. That led to a bedscene :D  Not for those under 19 ahem. It’s hot considering it’s a tv k drama 

Hide contents

It was a very unique drama because it reminded me so much of the 80s /90s cop vs the underworld dramas ( movies ) that Hong Kong was so famous for . I actually grew up on all things TvB. 

Omg @Lmangla I knew you’d come up with some off tangent idea of the meaning of  PAC:joy:

Spoiler

Omo that’s Jung Kyung Ho! Loved him in Life on Mars and searched for his other dramas. Came across Heartless City and wanted to watch it but I heard it’s a sad ending?

I grew up on TVB dramas too! Haha. I only liked the older ones in the 90s and early 2000s. Recent ones are like.. meh..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, triplem said:

I would say most PAC members grew up fangirling over Four Heavenly Kings of HK Cinema.....:mrgreen: The signature running mobs with sticks or long knives on their hands chasing after the OTP who run for their life hand on hand.....:sweat_smile:

• LOL 5

21 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Hide contents

Omo that’s Jung Kyung Ho! Loved him in Life on Mars and searched for his other dramas. Came across Heartless City and wanted to watch it but I heard it’s a sad ending?

I grew up on TVB dramas too! Haha. I only liked the older ones in the 90s and early 2000s. Recent ones are like.. meh..

Heartless city spoiler 

Spoiler

Yes it’s a sad ending but given the kind of life he lead , it was not unexpected. But they could have not written it that way . This and Life on mars are his best works in my opinion 

So you can speak Cantonese too ? At least I am not dependent on subs. (With k dramas , really need it ) I loved all the older tvb dramas up to early 2000s , but the recent ones were really bad. How come of late the HK actors hv no Chemistry like the ones in k drama ? Lol! Standard really dropped 

But since we’re on the Kiss thread ...let’s have some from HK. I always like this OST

It’s true @cenching , I really fangirled over the 4 heavenly kings & a few others of that time . Fave is Jackie Cheung . Also I adored leslie Cheung . I mourned for a Long time when he died . 

@mouse007 It was a very popular TvN drama in 2016. Hint there for you .

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ohh, the Black Auction Ring was also such a great time. I loved the drama so much, aish...I miss it. The thread was so small and cozy. I remember that I said that I will buy the ring for a potential upcoming wedding. :D 

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

While fangirling is our forte, there’s no doubt we’re ahjummas of great wisdom and a sense of humour :D 

Well, I surely have my own quirks, but there is no SLS-Club so far. :D Well, I won't say something against your wisdom, but I know it has its limits when you misjudge female roles. 

Sense of humor is a given.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

This event are quite hard. Cant see the face...

Hope in the truck of doom events the gifs would not only shown the truck/car in slomo.

@triplem thanks for the hint! I finally recognized the guy after repeatedly watching the gif.. my guess is (although I'm still not 100% sure that my guess is right):

Spoiler

The drama is Another Miss Oh

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

It’s true @cenching , I really fangirled over the 4 heavenly kings & a few others of that time . Fave is Jackie Cheung . Also I adored leslie Cheung . I mourned for a Long time when he died . 

I love JC and LC too, what a tragic dead!! :cold_sweat:  I also love Anita Mui. My mother and aunties used to drag me along to the cinema to watched all of their idols' movies....God of Gamblers were the super HIT!!! :joy: I can't find any  Asian movie these days that can hold a candle to the movie during The Golden Age of HK Cinema.....

Spoiler

Another hot one and still have no idea who and who.....:joy:

2NC86.gif

• Like 5

@triplem I learnt to speak Cantonese from watching TVB dramas lol. I'm better at it than my own dialect. :P 

Spoiler

I didn't like the ending of Life on Mars. I thought it was so cruel of him to choose to go back to the 80s. Doesn't he still have his mum and aunt? Although I can understand that he was much happier in the 80s. :bawling: torn!

Anyway, are you going to put up a gif of a kiss that I HAVE seen? :grimace: I haven't gotten any right so far on my own merit! Hehe.

@cenching oh my favourite singer was (still is) Jacky Cheung. Loved Andy Lau and his movies and constantly wondering how in the world a man can just get better and better looking with age. The good old days.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

25 minutes ago, dotonly said:

This event are quite hard. Cant see the face...

Hope in the truck of doom events the gifs would not only shown the truck/car in slomo.

Haha ! Go Google  popular TvN dramas from 2016. 

Yes @mouse007!!

Mhmm this is such a cool idea for another event @Lmangla..truck of doom . So now we have Guess the abs & possibly this . 

@Dhakra ManXMan drama & thread was fun!

omg all the tongue action there @cenching . Don’t know who. My curiosity is stoked !!!!!!!!!

@joonminfan I love Andy too , more for his acting than singing . Btw , I hv some classic kisses coming up. Let’s see what @Lmangla chooses to put up tomorrow 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, joonminfan said:

@triplem I learnt to speak Cantonese from watching TVB dramas lol. I'm better at it than my own dialect. :P 

Hide contents

I didn't like the ending of Life on Mars. I thought it was so cruel of him to choose to go back to the 80s. Doesn't he still have his mum and aunt? Although I can understand that he was much happier in the 80s. :bawling: torn!

Anyway, are you going to put up a gif of a kiss that I HAVE seen? :grimace: I haven't gotten any right so far on my own merit! Hehe.

@cenching oh my favourite singer was (still is) Jacky Cheung. Loved Andy Lau and his movies and constantly wondering how in the world a man can just get better and better looking with age. The good old days.. 

I perfected my Cantonese from watching movies and dramas too.....:joy: I am Cantonese but since at home we speak other dialects I am not fluent in it.

Love Jacky Cheung's songs.....compared to the new C singers now they are like #beeps.....:sweat_smile:

• Like 5

@triplem Guess the Abs? Is that the title for show*r scenes events? You dont mean another one, right?