guess the kiss

Lmangla

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, triplem said:

@dotonly @kokodus Yes, Guess the abs could potentially be another event . But it’s up to @Lmangla . I hv to be Creative in gif-ing the scene :lol:

kekeke.... this madness is probably better in smaller doses, so better to space it out? maybe in jan? :sweatingbullets:.. was thinking of something a little more quieter for year end....

Mind cracking events = we will spazzing alot ask for hints/clues = not quiet.

Ahem events = absolutely no quietness.

Quieter events?......................................................................cant find any for now...

Edit: foods?

@triplem  It's official I surrender....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbmKMJlM4axiKhKTa3nc4OkabEM.jpg

I have thought and thought about kiss #3 and watched that dang gif of yours till I had to take my contacts out now have a headache and still no clue about where that kiss came from.  Just so you know this hurt my fluffy pride I may never be the same...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcZaQEms0lA9R3u9mYLw7  Earlier today...  Hold on I will be right there I am working on something right now... :ph34r: LOL  Me thinking to myself ( I know I have seen that face an actor before ) That @triplem I bet this was the only fluffy scene in the whole drama or I would know those lips LOL:bawling:  Can't they kiss a little slower...

Spoiler

Ladies!!!!!! I hope you don't mine me drop by and post couple HOT STEAMY  gifs :D. Please forgive me, I am not familiar with korean dramas or should I say OPPA:D!!!! I am just here to have some fun:lol:.  Anyway, since I watched a lots of Chinese dramas, I have to admitted... chinese actor have nothing to compare to all the oppa's... :lol: they sure knows how to kiss..from gentle, to wall slamming, underwater kissing, and to hot and steamy bedroom scenes :D:sweatingbullets:..Gosh @cenching you should never introduce me to this thread:lol:.. is it just me or thing just getting hot. :lol:

Spoiler

vXzjbI5.gif

Spoiler

H8gWEiT.gif

Spoiler

ysZByIs.gif

Spoiler

vJ4MuOO.gif

UnjbZ27.gifUnjbZ27.gifUnjbZ27.gif

1 hour ago, lilyphenix said:

@princressagents1 Thanks to you, I discovered the cookie kiss!

Had no idea!! (My world is expanding!) :ph34r:

Cookie kiss! Super like! I really wonder about these writers. How creative do they have to be to come up with different scenarios and different ways to kiss? And the underwater one. Is he trying to suffocate her?!?? 

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

can i add yesterday kiss scene from "Fluttering Warning" to the list here? :D 

Oh pls do. I saw the kiss on IG :D

this is the full video of Kiss  no 3. It was one hilarious scene . They took half an hour just to film that kiss alone :joy:

http://www.ibtimes.sg/my-lips-got-swollen-like-duck-filming-kiss-scene-kim-ji-suk-2223

kiss no 4 should not be hard . 

14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.... this madness is probably better in smaller doses, so better to space it out? maybe in jan? :sweatingbullets:.. was thinking of something a little more quieter for year end....

Let be it something funny! Guess the slap? Guess the U-turn? :lol:

1 hour ago, triplem said:

this is the full video of Kiss  no 3. It was one hilarious scene . They took half an hour just to film that kiss alone :joy:

LOL... this clip makes me want to check out the show just for the secondary couple....

I know #4.... It's from

Spoiler

The Heirs

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

ok honestly from this angle they do look like they are practically trying to eat each other face out :x 

I think I can still stand "eating the face"... What I can't stand is slobbery kiss... I remember one from very old drama. I felt grossed out rather than feeling swooned....

@triplem Oh my that video of the whole scene is hilarious! It had me tripping because I suddenly understood Korean perfectly without the subtitles, only to realize that, duh, they were speaking my language! :lol:

@angelangie Yes, happy to be here. I haven't laughed this hard every day in a long time! :joy:
PS: I think I saw this drama, but not sure. I need to stare at that kiss longer (for the sake of research!)

1 hour ago, lilyphenix said:
15 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Let be it something funny! Guess the slap? Guess the U-turn? :lol:

kekeke... all these ideas are so hilarious. so we have suggestions for:

1. an event where we drool over abs and guess the oppa based on build

2. truck of doom where we appreciate those trucks that change the story and stress us out wondering if our leads will survive or magically get pulled into someone's gorgeous arms.

3. slap/punch/throw -- the scenes that have us crackling with laughter as we see them more like tom and jerry ...

4. the duels -- (this one is mine!) you know those scenes where the conversation/ verbal fights just cracks you up and it becomes memorable? so could you guess a drama if you just saw those dialogues?

so if you have drama/scene suggestions that we could use for these events, please tag me and @triplem and post them here in events ideas discussions (put it in spoiler) or PM us. if you can give us the drama clip, it would be helpful. otherwise, if you can identify the drama, episode # and time of that scene, that would help too.

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama The secondary couple really had some of the best scenes .  they won best couple on the  Korean Cable TV awards . 

@lilyphenix Were they butchering your language or not ? I know the actor speaks fluent English & German. 

Yup, it didn't sound like a melody when they spoke it. -_-

I give them props for keeping a straight face while talking about making babies though in a foreign language, though. That cracked me up! That's a conversation totally inappropriate to have in front of colleagues! :joy: 

Archived