guess the kiss

Lmangla

It was a very popular TvN  drama . Not from this year 

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

wonder what the guy who pressed the lift button thought? should I go down the stairs? call office security? :sweatingbullets:

More clues since it seems hard - the guy closed the lift but his colleagues reopen to keep seeing 

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, cenching said:
4 hours ago, dotonly said:

Hidden message: please dont skip your meal time.

Who care about any meal when they have each other lip to "eat"??? :innocent:

kekeke... @cenching ~ this is what happens when you are in a drama slump. @dotonly sees food poster while I wonder about the poor office colleague who has to react to some random folks kissing in the lift. :lol:

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Are you sure we aren’t already crazy ?  I’m a Certified PAC member :joy:

not all of us!!! :P

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

It is the Oppa from @triplem's dp. I have only seen him in Personal taste. I don't know... @Lmangla This is cruel. These are all your favourites. LOL.

.... kekeke.... even I haven't seen most of these gifs and so didn't know day 1 or day 3! all different choices that were suggested and @triplem created the gif....

A couple of gifs are my biases but I went for variety trying to cover different genres , old & new shows as well as a couple of suggestions from @LyraYoo

I think there will be some most of you can definitely Guess . Winks !

Today’s one is due to my current oppa obsession  :P

This one... it's like I know it, but I don't know it.... hmmmm :huh:

ETA:

If I do a research and found the answer, does that count? or considered cheating? Coz I found the answer, hahahaaa.... Well, I haven't watched the show! I know it's a popular one, but I just haven't gotten the chance to watch it. Must be busy then so was very selective with the dramas I watched. Unlike now :P even have time to participate in events.

My answer:

Spoiler

Another Miss Oh

41 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

@triplem

Reveal hidden contents

yes...ahahahahah

@ktcjdrama I have not watch the drama in full either - I only zoom in on his cuts :D . I know a lot of people raved about the main OTP and rightly so...but  I just like him only  :tounge_xd:

I don't know if I watched that drama, but I remember a scene like this.

And based on experience, most of you are sometimes crazy ahjummas. :smirk::D But very funny ahjummas aswell.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Pervy Ahjumma Club.  :P

Me too.....:innocent: #RaiseHand....

Btw, talking about PAC I saw some members here have a "label" Black Ring something in their profile/id......At first I thought only self-style but I saw more members have it....Is it something from Soompi???

Spoiler

Got this somewhere but have no idea who and who.....But sure it hot and sexy.....:love:

2NC1v.gif

2 hours ago, triplem said:
3 hours ago, kokodus said:

What is a PAC member @triplem??

Pervy Ahjumma Club.  :P

the first time I saw PAC in soompi, I thought of this....

Spoiler

pikachu_hi_pokemon.jpg

thought maybe it was part of the pokemon universe, like some relative?

and this...

Spoiler

arcade-pacman-screenshot.png

pac man! the classic arcade game...

and then find out it is pervy ajummah club. :sweatingbullets:

23 minutes ago, cenching said:

Me too.....:innocent: #RaiseHand....

Btw, talking about PAC I saw some members here have a "label" Black Ring something in their profile/id......At first I thought only self-style but I saw more members have it....Is it something from Soompi???

Hide contents

Got this somewhere but have no idea who and who.....But sure it hot and sexy.....:love:

2NC1v.gif

Ahh the Black Auction Ring member thing was because we were watching this drama called ManXMan , and the ring was used by the male lead who was a spy . So many of us decided to use it then . I had it too but removed it after the show was over Loved that drama .

The kiss you hv there is from Cruel / Heartless City - another personal favourite of mine. It’s about the cops going undercover to bring down a drug kingpin. That led to a bedscene :D  Not for those under 19 ahem. It’s hot considering it’s a tv k drama 

Spoiler

It was a very unique drama because it reminded me so much of the 80s /90s cop vs the underworld dramas ( movies ) that Hong Kong was so famous for . I actually grew up on all things TvB. 

Omg @Lmangla I knew you’d come up with some off tangent idea of the meaning of  PAC:joy:

50 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I don't know if I watched that drama, but I remember a scene like this.

And based on experience, most of you are sometimes crazy ahjummas. :smirk::D But very funny ahjummas aswell.

While fangirling is our forte, there’s no doubt we’re ahjummas of great wisdom and a sense of humour :D 

Archived