Quantcast
Lmangla

guess the kiss

we all wait with eager anticipation for that moment in the drama when there's that kiss! :D sometimes, we are disappointed because they look like fish that fell from the aquarium. sometimes, we gasp and say "but dramaland rule says, no kiss yet!" hahahah...

here's a new event for all of us chingus to enjoy. over five days (starting monday, 26 Nov), we will post one gif created by @triplem from  a drama. it is up to you to guess that kiss. please put your guess in spoiler. have a laugh and chat with others. this is a mini event which means there are no points or prizes to be won except for lots of giggles. also, some of you are bound to have stills and gifs and if you want to submit and have others guess, please do! shall we have fun? love-kiss-red-crab-emoticon.gif?12924553

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekeke.... um @angelangie ~ you want me to give definition for kiss? :lol: okay, here's dictionary definition: a touch or caress with the lips. :Pyes, cheek kiss, forehead kiss all counts! :D

well u didnt specify :P cant blame me for doubting right? :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla This will be a thread that I must be careful to remember not to open when kids are around :sweatingbullets:

kekeke... perhaps, we should advice folks to post kisses that are preferably PG so no one gets in trouble with bosses or kids? ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... perhaps, we should advice folks to post kisses that are preferably PG so no one gets in trouble with bosses or kids? ^_^

:lol: Where would the fun be then...??

The advice can just be "Enter with caution" :P or "Open at your own risk"

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: Where would the fun be then...??

The advice can just be "Enter with caution" :P or "Open at your own risk"

LOL... you are right. where would be the fun. so I take it back chingus, don't bother about PG. we will just advice "enter with caution!" crazy-monkey-emoticon-011.gif?1292792380

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@angelangie What drama is that? I can't guess because I don't usually watch Chinese drama. At least that's my guess, it's from a Chinese drama! B)

@Lmangla This will be a thread that I must be careful to remember not to open when kids are around :sweatingbullets:

hahahaha yea you have them right it is from a C-Drama :D im all over that drama so i couldnt resist submitting this gif of @lynne22

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahaha yea you have them right it is from a C-Drama :D im all over that drama so i couldnt resist submitting this gif of @lynne22

it is actually eeally cute. the way he looks at her with a quiet adoration and her surprise and little delight -- oooh, a sweet kiss. crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Just now, Lmangla said:

it is actually eeally cute. the way he looks at her with a quiet adoration and her surprise and little delight -- oooh, a sweet kiss. 

yes i love it too hence why i want to post!! it is a must post!!! :D

@UnniSarah know this drama too :D 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

but... @angelangie , thought you would post some hot kiss. kekekek... where's @kokodus , think we need some pineapples and kisses no? ^_^

lols how hot u want it to be ? hehhehe i do have one in mine :D those that make your toes curl up? 

but sometimes sweet and light kisses seems to mean more?

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

@angelangie I know which drama already! Watched the trailer and looks great!... but looks so melo also, I don't know if I can take it. I don't usually like watching Chinese period dramas because I can get so attached that the happenings with the characters made me feel depressed...

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@angelangie I know which drama already! Watched the trailer and looks great!... but looks so melo also, I don't know if I can take it. I don't usually like watching Chinese period dramas because I can get so attached that the happenings with the characters made me feel depressed...

its a great one.....to be honest.....it does has it melo parts but still it worth a watch....

i know u will know this one :D if u dont know this u going to get a spank :D 

Spoiler

muahss_zpsreh9vtkf.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

but sometimes sweet and light kisses seems to mean more?

absolutely! :wub:

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols how hot u want it to be ? hehhehe i do have one in mine :D those that make your toes curl up? 

oh no, I don't think I can take feet cramps! sweet is fine! :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

i know u will know this one :D if u dont know this u going to get a spank :D 

sigh! all I still see is a potential neck cramp. kisses should not be potentially harmful no? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

sigh! all I still see is a potential neck cramp. kisses should not be potentially harmful no? :sweatingbullets:

awww come on.....it was worth a look anyway :D i enjoy the drama a lot maybe cause it is the one actress that i kinda like too :D  :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5