guess the kiss

Lmangla

we all wait with eager anticipation for that moment in the drama when there's that kiss! :D sometimes, we are disappointed because they look like fish that fell from the aquarium. sometimes, we gasp and say "but dramaland rule says, no kiss yet!" hahahah...

here's a new event for all of us chingus to enjoy. over five days (starting monday, 26 Nov), we will post one gif created by @triplem from  a drama. it is up to you to guess that kiss. please put your guess in spoiler. have a laugh and chat with others. this is a mini event which means there are no points or prizes to be won except for lots of giggles. also, some of you are bound to have stills and gifs and if you want to submit and have others guess, please do! shall we have fun? love-kiss-red-crab-emoticon.gif?12924553

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... perhaps, we should advice folks to post kisses that are preferably PG so no one gets in trouble with bosses or kids? ^_^

:lol: Where would the fun be then...??

The advice can just be "Enter with caution" :P or "Open at your own risk"

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: Where would the fun be then...??

The advice can just be "Enter with caution" :P or "Open at your own risk"

LOL... you are right. where would be the fun. so I take it back chingus, don't bother about PG. we will just advice "enter with caution!" crazy-monkey-emoticon-011.gif?1292792380

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahaha yea you have them right it is from a C-Drama :D im all over that drama so i couldnt resist submitting this gif of @lynne22

it is actually eeally cute. the way he looks at her with a quiet adoration and her surprise and little delight -- oooh, a sweet kiss. crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

but sometimes sweet and light kisses seems to mean more?

absolutely! :wub:

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols how hot u want it to be ? hehhehe i do have one in mine :D those that make your toes curl up? 

oh no, I don't think I can take feet cramps! sweet is fine! :P

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

awww come on.....it was worth a look anyway :D i enjoy the drama a lot maybe cause it is the one actress that i kinda like too :D  :D 

kekeke....well maybe we won't dread hospitals if we all had such good experience? hahahaha.....

maybe we need a guess the shower for next event?? @triplem :lol:.... 

tagging the picture cards event gang who joked about having an event like this... -- @stroppyse  @Sejabin  @kokodus @dotonly  @Cecentre @mouse007 @fans123 @sophierai21 @USAFarmgirl @staygold   @supergal99

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke....well maybe we won't dread hospitals if we all had such good experience? hahahaha.....

maybe we need a guess the shower for next event?? @triplem :lol:.... 

tagging the picture cards event gang who joked about having an event like this... -- @Sejabin  @kokodus @dotonly  @Cecentre @mouse007 @fans123 @sophierai21 @USAFarmgirl @staygold   @supergal99

alright I can look into this ...I know @supergal99 has tonnes of it .... she's too busy on vacation ...we can try to guess which oppa is showering  :D 

Dont know what to say. My drama slump make my whole body feel itchy and fingers curl just by watching sweet scenes. I scream and FF those scenes, how can i watch ahem...ahem...

O yea, you forgot stroppyse...

8 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Dont know what to say. My drama slump make my whole body feel itchy and fingers curl just by watching sweet scenes. I scream and FF those scenes, how can i watch ahem...ahem...

O yea, you forgot stroppyse...

thanks, added stroppyse....

oooh, then should we have guess the truck of doom instead next month to counter all that sweetness? :lol:... but not very holidayish?? bit grumpy? :sweatingbullets: chingus, ideas for december event?

Archived