guess the kiss

Lmangla

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh this is one show I've been meaning to watch forever. I love the actress and have seen all her previous shows. But I admit with shame that I'm not familiar with the actor though he is pretty popular. Sighhh. 

Spoiler

It's okay Thats love, wait or is it "That's okay it's love"?? LOL. Idk. It's Gong Hyo jin and Jo In sung. 

It's even on netflix. I'm so going to get familiar with him soon. Haha

Edit: See even though i haven't watched this drama I was able to recognize the kiss, because you know this drama is kinda old and I've seen this kiss in many articles and posts stating how hot and sexy it was. But the first three kisses were from recent dramas, and I have not seen those particular scenes anywhere. Although from another miss oh, I have come across some other hot kiss, sort of angry make up kiss, I don't know the context. Lol. I would've easily guessed guessed that one but of course you had to make it tough by using a scene of the second leads. Sighhh. 

Spoiler

n6BwEq.gif

If it’s too easy @kokodus It won’t be fun. But so true , I really made the Heirs kiss with you in mind . I knew I just had to make one of Lee Min Ho :lol:

i had fun making the gifs. I already had quite a bit in my collection but nice to discover new dramas when I was searching for classic kiss scenes :D 

@triplem & @Lmangla Another amazing kiss as your final choice #5 and one everyone should know if not I hope they will.  I remember wondering will this chemistry even work?  What a nice surprise that it did and in flaming color and it didn't hurt that the music and scenery was just so beautiful too.  It's been crazy busy for me this week but this event gave me something to look forward too thanks as always:heart:

Spoiler

It's Ok, It's Love....  Although the story was a mixture of mental illness along with romance and friendship.  I admire this writer so much for the way in which this story shed a bright light on a problem that is often overlooked and covered up. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAjvUGY5NFspx0H2aPCbkmaxresdefault.jpg

Spoiler

A drama and song worth remembering....  That reminds me to be kind, pray for and reach out to those whom are in a battle all their own within their mind.   Whom suffer often in silence and for whom there isn't always a happily ever after like in this drama. :heart:  Making us all think to be aware of those who struggle around us instead of ignoring them or judging.  Why not try listening for it only takes a second to care ...

It would come as no surprise for those who know me. That to me the best kisses are those that change from make believe to reality. Whether it's forever or just for a brief moment in time.  Still it's like a kiss always hoped for and never forgotten.  Somehow it's the really falling in love that comes across and when finding out makes it even more worth remembering.  In being honest I can't count the many times I have seen great chemistry in hopes it would become reality.  I guess I am a shipper at heart and always hoping a kiss can mean more.   Leaving you with a few of my favorites.  It's been a blast here and I look forward to the events to come...:wub:

descendantsofthesun-winekissing.jpgd6700ad04cba4af67a4aeda1017217addabca7accreating-destiny-cuddles.jpg

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

day 5 - last day of guess the kiss!... don't have to ask if you all had fun because it is so evident! hahahaha....

so yea, day 4 kiss was heirs.

day 5 theme: not sure what it is.. triplem? is it crawling kiss?

lots of :wub: to @triplem who suggested the event and also did the gifs. muah! :love:

omg!!! what an event I missed!!!! Nooooooooo!!!! :dissapointed:

@triplem my mom watched it and told me it was good but I haven't actually seen it. I have it in my "to watch list" though.. LOL it's forever growing. So many dramas to watch, not enough time. And I'm not always in the mood for particular dramas so I do get into drama slumps too.

This event may have gotten over but It doesn't mean we can stop sharing our favourite kisses from the dramaland, right??? Eeeeeeee

This is from one of my favourite dramas of all time, Secret garden. The infamous foam kiss....I was rewatching some scenes from this drama not long ago and I had the same warm fuzzy feelings the first time I watched it. Hyun bin does something to you, I don't know how....LOL

Spoiler

secret-garden-ha-ji-won-hyun-bin.gif

I didn't know #5, haven't watched it yet. Thank you @triplem and @Lmangla for organizing, hosting and moderating. Thanks everyone for the fun (I understand the thread isn't dead yet, lol). I learned sooooo much during these 5 days! Added new dramas to watch, crossed off kisses I don't wanna try (under water!!), and... I'll stop there haha! Cheers! <3

day 5 gif was it is okay that's love.

thanks everyone for participating and having laughs. we will see you in the next event. we are brewing something! :D@lilyphenix @ktcjdrama @USAFarmgirl @joonminfan @dotonly @angelangie @Sejabin @kokodus @triplem @staygold @supergal99 @cenching @princressagents1 @Dhakra @LyraYoo @lynne22

@mouse007

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 1:45 AM, stroppyse said:

@Lmangla @triplem, I totally ended up not even realizing this event was going on. It looks as if it was a lot of fun. Just from the clues posted, my guesses were:

1 Queen for 7 Days
2 Nice Witch
3 no idea
4 The Heirs - definitely Park Shin Hye
5 It’s OK It’s Love

I did a quick spot check and saw that no. 3 was from Another Miss Oh, a drama I didn't watch, though that looked like a fun kiss. :) Thanks for running it, and even though it's over, I enjoyed trying to figure out the clues, and I'm sure reading this thread (when I have a bit more time) will be a lot of fun.

*whisper* @stroppyse eehmm... i missed this muak muak event too hahaaa... 

Season 2  @Lmangla?  Ahh.. ok ok chill... juz joking:tounge_wink:

Archived