guess the kiss

Lmangla

2 hours ago, joonminfan said:

Ooh.. one of my first few kdramas.. I loved watching this pair kiss.. and of course do other things as well.. :blush:

do we get to share videos of our fav kisses here? If so..

That is C drama titled Across The Ocean To See You. The kissing pair are Wang LiKun and Zhu YaWen (his nickname is The Walking Hormones...:sweat_smile:)

K drama isn't my forte I will drop by here to enjoy the gifs.....:innocent:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LmanglaHistorical drama? Okay, i'm out.

So we share our favorite kiss scene? Oh I'm in!

jgqthpri.gif

I love especially the last part! Why? Because any guy who kisses my girl deserves a good ol' slap! You ain't touching that beauty! :D Oh I can hear @triplemcoming at me.

Will share my fav-non slapping kiss later. :D 

Ok I don't know from which drama the kiss is from. I'm not really big on historicals. Sighh. 

One important question though... Are they going to be only from kdramas?? No C, T, J dramas??? They also have pretty great kisses. Just sayin' LOL. 

2 hours ago, joonminfan said:

@triplem this kiss was so good!! I’m blushing just watching it.. haha.. and imagining what will probably happen with them after this kiss.. :blush:

Speaking of Top Star Yoo Baek, I’m thinking that KS will be very innocent and inexperienced, so when they kiss, how would it be like? Or maybe we should talk about this back in the drama thread. Keke..

ahahaha...let's not underestimate KS...look at how she saved him, she may take the lead. I really won't want to waste JSM's kissing skills

Spoiler

giphy.gif

@cenching any favourite c drama kisses you like?

I have not many cdrama one's in my collection but this one is for @kokodus ...she went from the land of sunshine to the land of pineapples ...Yi Chen must be sad

Spoiler

giphy.gif

@Dhakra We have a different theme for guessing each day. Today is historical

I protest that gif you posted .That's another oppa I love ....well she seem fine here :D

giphy.gif

@kokodus  Dang I love your gif and I remember thinking to myself while watching that ( My Sunshine ) the first time.  Wrap those legs around her Yi Chen and don't let go!!!

I also loved this kiss in the General and I :tounge_wink:

Whoop Whoop!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuLcYWIbG7aOO7HSWMuioimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRC20Rks5utK2Z8zaYPFktumblr_ola1s6B2OC1sz9a0xo5_500.gif

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra We have a different theme for guessing each day. Today is historical

I protest that gif you posted .That's another oppa I love ....well she seem fine here :D

@triplemOh...nononono....as you can clearly see.....he forces her to kiss him. His hands are on both her cheeks and he lifts her towards his own lips. From my pov he steals a kiss from my poor girl who isn't able to do anything against it. *sigh*

Remember, the slapping scene was one of my first gifs I ever made. There were times I throw it at you on a daily base.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I could watch it aaaaall day! :D 

Another kiss I really liked was this one. 

giphy.gif

Aissh, I really loved her in that drama. I remember the gaze she threw at Park Bo Young. I really have a small weakness for Second Leads. (Probably the understatement of the year).

Maybe later I will post the kiss that I hope most of us will have forever in our heart.

Just out of curiosity, what happens if one of these kisses were prepared as potential riddle by you and @Lmangla?

6 hours ago, triplem said:

@cenching any favourite c drama kisses you like?

At the moment?? Any kiss performs by DengLun.....:glasses: Darn!!! That man is a good kisser for C standard.....

Also this one (file is too big to upload it here):

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipP4Y0Q4cW7Ij8CWQIqlHH8NlERgj9D9Sbl7hpd8fGnzH4JeJzqngAM3jjAttF64Sw/photo/AF1QipMkkU8djVqMekZzY-B6GjOIW5sQhfUF3iLPMIDh?key=Z1FlLWxWblBnTEIwM0xRcXpZZDNselJfZVBhdzhn

Credit to Eleanor of WangKai International Forum 

50 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla Are you sure this event is going to just last 5 days only? I think it can easily go on for 5 months.... :PB)

Anyway, adding an unofficial "guess the kiss" below. I left the top right broadcasting company logo as the first clue. ;)

Queen In-Hyun’s Man! One of my favourites! Oh the chemistry and the kisses.. :blush:

18 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla Are you sure this event is going to just last 5 days only? I think it can easily go on for 5 months.... :PB)

Anyway, adding an unofficial "guess the kiss" below. I left the top right broadcasting company logo as the first clue. ;)

Since you gave us a "feet kiss," does that mean koko kisses are eligible too? I'm still not over the last drama that overwhelmed me w/ happiness! :lol: (Terius Behind Me)

My guess for day 1 is:

Spoiler

Queen for Seven Days and it's Park Min Young and Yeon Woo Jin kissing!

I was already about to go to sleep and remembered today is day 1 of our kissing game so I grabbed my laptop and checked this thread. LOL 

BTW, I posted my guess before seeing @Lmangla's post for the answer! 

I have no idea where kiss #2 is from though....

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

oh he is also good in creating 'Ai Mei' feeling :D 

he do that at a drop lols seen him doing that with GuiGui in 'Crime Scenes Investigation' :D 

Oh yeah!!!  He is really good with "Ai Mei" thingy.....I saw him singing 甜蜜蜜 with XieNa in HC, I was quite convinced he is totally in love with her....:joy:

Archived