Quantcast

guess the kiss

Lmangla

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Gong Yoo is an amazing kisser and I bet if @Lmangla and @triplem posted any of his kissing scenes, we'd all be able to guess it correctly! LOL

I still have no clue where kiss #2 is from!! Believe it or not, I forgot it was a gif and not a video and I actually tried to pause it to see if I could see the guy's face clearly. Hahaha! FAIL!

:love:@mouse007  Just hang with us you will have this kissing thing down before you know it!! LOL:tounge_wink:  Don't worry about the fail for there are a lot of lips out there and what really matters is your being here it's the fun that makes all of us feel like winners...:heart:

4 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

Apologies for cutting your comment. Gong Yoo kiss scenes in A Man and a Women would melt your screen (and your eyes). I've been wearing glasses since.

I Googled it, take one look at the lady and immediately knows this movie must be steamy....:scream:

She is the lady in The Housemaid....:dizzy:

5 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

Apologies for cutting your comment. Gong Yoo kiss scenes in A Man and a Women would melt your screen (and your eyes). I've been wearing glasses since.

@lilyphenix I had totally forgotten about this movie until you mentioned it but yes, totally STEAMY!!! 

8 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

Ahemm...... :flushed: I agreee.............. it is............ *run before I'm tempted to re-watch that movie* 

17 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Ahemm...... :flushed: I agreee.............. it is............ *run before I'm tempted to re-watch that movie* 

Apologies for borrow your lines,

*run before im tempted to watch the said movie*

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... yes, please keep it to PG level chingus! we are all drama lovers, not crazy ajummahs. hahahahha....

Are you sure we aren’t already crazy ?  I’m a Certified PAC member :joy:

Archived