guess the kiss

Lmangla

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Never mind... I know which drama already. I haven't watched it, but checked out the trailer. Looks cute and fun. Putting it on my ever growing watch list :lol:

the drama was amusing but it was even hilarious when you are watching as a group with other soompi friends. we even had a hilarious wacky bet that had all of us laughing... @dotonly ~ there, I have given hint! hahahahha....

50 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the drama was amusing but it was even hilarious when you are watching as a group with other soompi friends. we even had a hilarious wacky bet that had all of us laughing... @dotonly ~ there, I have given hint! hahahahha....

Nooo, how is this even a hint??... but I'll let it go since thanks to the gif, I now have a new fun drama to look forward to :D even though I have to watch it alone minus the crazy group of soompiers. So just to be sure I'm not boarding the wrong plane, the drama is ~

Spoiler

~ The Good Witch, right?

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@ktcjdrama ~ there is another thread in the event section called wacky bets and polls. check it out. :D

I didn't know... thanks for letting me know ^_^

I guess one recently ended drama can't be included as "wacky" bets although the questions had been asked since Day-1 of the drama, because it is a heavy drama, lol....

It's my first time joining events, and it's been fun. Too bad I missed the picture card event. I guessed all of them correctly, btw! B)

kekeke... @ktcjdrama ~ wacky bets and polls can create loads of laughs even when the drama is super serious. I don't watch too many dramas these days due to real life busy and I usually end up watching quieter dramas like dailys or weekend dramas. but I am always happy to peek in a drama thread that I am not watching and create a wacky bet or poll if someone tags me. :D

and am glad that you are having fun in this event. trying to create an event a month if possible. so keep an eye on the announcement section. we also do birthday wishes each month.

53 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well....i guess we are the most active? :D 

Yes, you can find most member from the game thread traveled all around Soompi world. Adventurers. Curious...curious...

Answer to Kiss two...  Because one kiss is never enough:w00t:

Spoiler

The Good Witch...  It's on my list to watch and one of the few kisses I missed LOL but hey checking out the currant dramas even those you don't watch sure helps.  This proves it...:heart:

Hoping you don't mind my sharing one of the first Kdrama Kisses I ever saw from Secret Garden @triplem

5LPTE1E.gifmain@2x.png

I don't know the name of the drama from which day 2 kiss is from. The guy is from Father is strange. And I rememberer @Lmangla watching and spazzing about that drama not long ago. Drat I know if I do a little research I'll be able to find the name of the drama, but I'm too lazy now. Maybe later...sigh. The guy is a pilot or something...idk...

48 minutes ago, cenching said:

I love Gong Yoo!!! :love:

Girl I am right there with you!!!!!:love:  @triplem is going to beat me for using these kiss gifs, but what can I say I'll just hide. :ph34r: That's the beauty of the internet LOL:w00t:  Love you triplem...  You Wonder Woman you:lol:

11380699.giftenor.gif?itemid=10134219

From Gone With The Wind in the past...  To Goblin in the present how thankful I am for this art form and of course Kissing..:wub:.

@USAFarmgirl

Gong Yoo sure can kiss.....:kiss_wink: His kissing scenes in Coffee Prince were much hotter actually.  He is not the pretty boy type like the usual Korean Oppa.....He is smoking as The Goblin with dark coats and suits....whooohooo!!! :mrgreen:

@Lmangla

Would you mind if I am messing around here without actually playing the game???? Oppa isn't my forte, really....:sweatingbullets:

@dotonly  Heck why run??  Just enjoy the laughter and soak up all of this hot humor that's allowing us to relax and just have fun. 

@Lmangla you really did create an event that's much more than a contest it's adding spice to the Christmas season and to our lives LOL:w00t:

Thanks...:heart:

Have to run before I share another GIF can't seem to control myself...  Back to hiding LOL:ph34r:

Warning Lmangla A shower scene event might cause some of us to be removed by Soompi....  Just a thought...:scream:

Archived