guess the kiss

Lmangla

9 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

@princressagents1 Thanks to you, I discovered the cookie kiss!

Had no idea!! (My world is expanding!) :ph34r:

now you have to wonder why no cookie company thought of such ideas. kekekeke....

8 minutes ago, dotonly said:

I choose #4: the duels.

let us know if you can think of fun scenes we could use for the game; am feeling blank at the moment. :sweatingbullets:

where is @kokodus? she should be able to guess today's gif... if she doesn't, gasp!!!! ^_^

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dotonly said:

@Lmangla so one drama, one fun duels? Wasn't in every romcoms they have funny duels? I'll think of something.

usually find the duels in family dramas much more entertaining and hilarious like this one...

when we forget the computer isn't a person.... :lol:... and the embarrassment of having your brothers, mother and other relatives catch your kiss thanks to technology....

Spoiler

13 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Oh no.. I can’t figure out Kiss #4. :huh:

really, it is actually quite famous... thought it would be super easy... it was also the kiss that proved that this actress can actually kiss! :sweatingbullets:.. drama is also known for the guy's collection of atrocious sweaters. :lol:

Ok round #4 seems like it's made just for me so that I could answer atleast one of them. LOL. 

Spoiler

It's from heirs. And that's Lee Min ho Oppa and Park Shin hye. 

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it was also the kiss that proved that this actress can actually kiss! :sweatingbullets:

No it wasn't. Have you seen the whole video??? He did all the work. She just stood there with her lips sealed. But I don't actually blame her, she is a high schooler and I bet the director told her to restrain. I really love her she is amazing in all her dramas. Though the drama that proved that she could actually kiss was Pinocchio and it was LJS Oppa who finally made her to open her mouth. LOLOL. 

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

really, it is actually quite famous... thought it would be super easy... it was also the kiss that proved that this actress can actually kiss! :sweatingbullets:.. drama is also known for the guy's collection of atrocious sweaters. :lol:

More than the kiss, which was rather difficult to see because of the dark lighting, I actually guessed from the so-very-familiar sweater, believe it or not. :lol: 

I'd rather not comment on the kiss. There were controversies about the shooting of it. Go search for it if anyone is interested. Or pm me. 

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

C'mon, she looked like someone was harassing her....how is that improvement? Is it that hard to kiss Oppa? LOL. 

kekeke.... guess she was even worse before? just remember being amused at the comments; at the time, she was known for bad kissing. :sweatingbullets:

49 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

More than the kiss, which was rather difficult to see because of the dark lighting, I actually guessed from the so-very-familiar sweater, believe it or not. :lol: 

I'd rather not comment on the kiss. There were controversies about the shooting of it. Go search for it if anyone is interested. Or pm me. 

the sweaters were like a character on its own. hahahha.... yea, remember vaguely some controversy...

but since we are on guess the kiss, sometimes, wonder how a kiss scene can possibly take hours to film when it like 5 second gif! :sweatingbullets:

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

but since we are on guess the kiss, sometimes, wonder how a kiss scene can possibly take hours to film when it like 5 second gif! :sweatingbullets:

Which is why one of my must-do things is to watch the BTS of a kiss. Some of them are better than the ones they edited to be on screen, okay.... :D 

26 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Which is why one of my must-do things is to watch the BTS of a kiss. Some of them are better than the ones they edited to be on screen, okay.... :D 

it is funny because am in the reverse and I avoid BTS as much as I can.... it takes away the magic for me where the characters stop and end up seeing the actors, the production assistants, the cameras. usually, when I see a kiss, I don't see actors but I see the characters. so when I see the guy spreading his legs (because he is so tall and has to gentlemen pose) and the girl standing on a huge box so she can be at kiss level, it totally takes away the magic for me. I want to escape in the story! :lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=9478758original.gif

@Lmangla & @triplem  Thank you for  Number 4 one of my favorite kisses and the first drama i ever saw and first Korean OST I bought.  It opened up a whole new world and forever changed mine...  It wasn't just the kiss but everything that led up to it and everything seen after...:wub:

Spoiler

HEIRS:heart:tenor.gif?itemid=72108582013-12-02%2B17_41_35.gif&key=f8f6f7dc80

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

it is funny because am in the reverse and I avoid BTS as much as I can.... it takes away the magic for me where the characters stop and end up seeing the actors, the production assistants, the cameras. usually, when I see a kiss, I don't see actors but I see the characters. so when I see the guy spreading his legs (because he is so tall and has to gentlemen pose) and the girl standing on a huge box so she can be at kiss level, it totally takes away the magic for me. I want to escape in the story! :lol:

Hmm... you have a point... the middle ground would then be, if it's good, leave it as it is... if is mediocre, go check the BTS... ;)

@kokodus thank you for the hints!! At first I couldn't figure out who were kissing. My guess is

Spoiler

The Heirs with Lee Minho and Park Shin Hye

@Lmangla same! I also don't always watch BTS because it ruins the romance for me. But some BTS are good too when the actors/actresses have good chemistry both onscreen and offscreen and have sweet moments together even IRL where you are left wondering if there's actually something going on between them. 

Archived