Quantcast
Lmangla

guess the kiss

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

Another one?

Omg. I hv no idea. It’s like he’s licking an ice cream rather than kissing .  :joy:

Like you and @joonminfan I learned a lot  my Cantonese fr Tvb . My mum speaks mix of English/ Cantonese to me . 

@dotonly @kokodus Yes, Guess the abs could potentially be another event . But it’s up to @Lmangla . I hv to be Creative in gif-ing the scene :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

:scream:  I wonder how the actress felt about that kiss/slobber after... LOL it looks so awkward!!!

I think we should also do a guess the shower scene.. :smirk:

• LOL 5

8 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

:scream:  I wonder how the actress felt about that kiss/slobber after... LOL it looks so awkward!!!

I think we should also do a guess the shower scene.. :smirk:

Isn't guess the abs and guess the shower can be a combo?? It will be mind cracking  to guess a scene that shows only water dripping over some tiles or toes....:joy:

• LOL 6

30 minutes ago, triplem said:

@dotonly @kokodus Yes, Guess the abs could potentially be another event . But it’s up to @Lmangla . I hv to be Creative in gif-ing the scene :lol:

kekeke.... this madness is probably better in smaller doses, so better to space it out? maybe in jan? :sweatingbullets:.. was thinking of something a little more quieter for year end....

• LOL 6

Mind cracking events = we will spazzing alot ask for hints/clues = not quiet.

Ahem events = absolutely no quietness.

Quieter events?......................................................................cant find any for now...

Edit: foods?

10 hours ago, triplem said:

Pervy Ahjumma Club.  :P

Just woke up, eyesight blurry, and read Pretty Ahjumma Club! (I need my coffee! What did Beyoncé say? I woke up like this!) :P

Edited by lilyphenix
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

@triplem  It's official I surrender....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbmKMJlM4axiKhKTa3nc4OkabEM.jpg

I have thought and thought about kiss #3 and watched that dang gif of yours till I had to take my contacts out now have a headache and still no clue about where that kiss came from.  Just so you know this hurt my fluffy pride I may never be the same...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcZaQEms0lA9R3u9mYLw7  Earlier today...  Hold on I will be right there I am working on something right now... :ph34r: LOL  Me thinking to myself ( I know I have seen that face an actor before ) That @triplem I bet this was the only fluffy scene in the whole drama or I would know those lips LOL:bawling:  Can't they kiss a little slower...

Spoiler

Ladies!!!!!! I hope you don't mine me drop by and post couple HOT STEAMY  gifs :D. Please forgive me, I am not familiar with korean dramas or should I say OPPA:D!!!! I am just here to have some fun:lol:.  Anyway, since I watched a lots of Chinese dramas, I have to admitted... chinese actor have nothing to compare to all the oppa's... :lol: they sure knows how to kiss..from gentle, to wall slamming, underwater kissing, and to hot and steamy bedroom scenes :D:sweatingbullets:..Gosh @cenching you should never introduce me to this thread:lol:.. is it just me or thing just getting hot. :lol:

Spoiler

vXzjbI5.gif

Spoiler

H8gWEiT.gif

Spoiler

ysZByIs.gif

Spoiler

vJ4MuOO.gif

UnjbZ27.gifUnjbZ27.gifUnjbZ27.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, lilyphenix said:

@princressagents1 Thanks to you, I discovered the cookie kiss!

Had no idea!! (My world is expanding!) :ph34r:

Cookie kiss! Super like! I really wonder about these writers. How creative do they have to be to come up with different scenarios and different ways to kiss? And the underwater one. Is he trying to suffocate her?!?? 

• LOL 6

Among all kind of kissing positions/venues/circumstances/objects/subjects, the one that I can never understand is the underwater kiss....:sweat_smile: Over kill, mate!!! :joy: It looks more like murder reconstruction 

• LOL 7

10 hours ago, cenching said:

@triplem

I have a couple few that look like he is eating her face.....:joy:

talking about eating...i remember a kiss Liu YiFei did with Wu YiFan? was it him ? they said that it seems like the guy were eating YiFei lips :D and i have to agree lols

• LOL 6

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

can i add yesterday kiss scene from "Fluttering Warning" to the list here? :D 

Oh pls do. I saw the kiss on IG :D

this is the full video of Kiss  no 3. It was one hilarious scene . They took half an hour just to film that kiss alone :joy:

http://www.ibtimes.sg/my-lips-got-swollen-like-duck-filming-kiss-scene-kim-ji-suk-2223

kiss no 4 should not be hard . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4