[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

I don't want him to be a priest anyway ...he is too good of a man to waste on celibacy :innocent:    That scene at @14 min Before was a request , now its an order  - he looks so beautiful to me , with all his pain and scars , his light and darkness . In every episode i wished that i was present and helping the team beat the current social rot that is permeating our Gaia and reading the above posting from KNG in our own way we all fought with them in this drama , and supported them , and cried and laughed with them ...and can we really forgive those two ugly reptiles since their bosses  seem to be our highest leaders as well . 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Ngaaaaa...ep 19 was so dark. Given what happened to Han last ep, it was expected for the show to go dark. But it was so dark. So so so dark. I miss the funny moments. Huhu

Honestly, I think the big bad baddie reveal was anticlimatic. But Hwang made me sad when he said he didn't feel anything, when in actuality he did feel emotions. He made a bad decision for self preservation and also to protect his men. I did not expect him to succumb to Kang. He is way tougher than that, he has a thug army. In a sense Hwang is responsible for his own men downfall, he was the one who instructed bobby to dump the body. Well, they weren't nice before too, i remember them beating up people in earlier eps.

Anyways, I have a feeling Hwang will die. It just feels that way. 

• Like 4

“The Fiery Priest” Heads Into Finale At Top Of Its Time Slot

“The Fiery Priest” Heads Into Finale At Top Of Its Time Slot

Apr 20, 2019
by E. Cha

With just one episode left in its run, SBS’s “The Fiery Priest” continues to dominate its time slot!

According to Nielsen Korea, the hit drama’s penultimate broadcast on April 19 achieved the highest viewership ratings of any television program in its time slot. “The Fiery Priest” scored average nationwide ratings of 16.7 percent and 20.3 percent, with a peak of 24.1 percent for the night. The drama performed even better in the Seoul metropolitan area, where it scored average ratings of 18.4 percent and 22.2 percent.

“The Fiery Priest” also took first place in its time slot among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored average ratings of 7.2 percent and 9.5 percent for the evening.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1318913wpp/the-fiery-priest-heads-into-finale-at-top-of-its-time-slot

• Like 7

78a39d12-8115-4eb5-b1c1-176b6b95711b.png

Hello, I'm Kim Nam Gil, who plays Kim Hae Il in a fiery priest..
Nice to meet you.
I thought we said we were doing our first broadcast like a the day before yesterday.
We're already running towards the end of the broadcast..
I think we've been shooting for about six months..
Thank you so much for giving us more love than we expected..
Every member of the staff has a hard time finding anyone.. We all have a sense of community..
There are no person which all staffs all actors are angular.. and,
One does the best in a seat the community spirit altogether and the staff, the actor thanks you so and as much as 1 audience is trying to communicate hard with everyone, we love much and I thank you..

All of the staff members promise to greet each other with good seats even after the fiery priest. We will meet you on season 2. (translated sunny_pprecious)

It will be really a second season?

• Like 6

The Fiery Priest: Episodes 33-34

by LollyPip

Priest3334-00121.jpg

After this latest strike by their enemies, Team Tsunami has had enough, and none of them more than their priestly leader. It’s time to take real action towards stopping the corruption that’s taken over the city, and if nothing else, we know that our favorite team will make it fun to watch.

EPISODE 33

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/04/the-fiery-priest-episodes-33-34/

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, larus said:

This sums up how I feel about Hwang:

Quote from DB recap...

"I don’t know why, but as evil as Chul-beom is and as many terrible things as he’s done, I just can’t make myself hate him. I don’t think he’s a good person and I don’t trust him at all, but there’s just something very likable about him, regardless. He’s just as bad as the Former Foursome, if not worse since he’s the one who carried out their deadly orders, but the truth is that he’s taken a lot of abuse and for that, I can’t help cheering him on when he does things like help Hae-il fight, even if it’s for his own selfish reasons and not because he’s actually a good person."

I don't hate him too. I want him to feel remorse, repent, amend his wrongdoings and get punished. Its kinda like how I felt when I was rooting for Emperor Hyuk in TLE to be a better human being. Maybe that's also why I think Hwang will die in the end. Hua3. But I want him in Season 2 (if there is any). So I hope he doesn't die.

Hwangggg!!!!

Priest3334-00446.jpg

(ctto)

• Like 5

After watching with subs, Hwang is really being forced into the situation. Kang, using his position, basically threatened the people under him and the family of his people. If he doesn't listen to him, he will make sure that all will be in trouble.

We also see that while hiding away, Hwang's first concern was for his people. He asked Seok and Bobby to give them wages enough for few months ahead, then asked all of them to hide well and not get caught.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

After watching with subs, Hwang is really being forced into the situation. Kang, using his position, basically threatened the people under him and the family of his people. If he doesn't listen to him, he will make sure that all will be in trouble.

We also see that while hiding away, Hwang's first concern was for his people. He asked Seok and Bobby to give them wages enough for few months ahead, then asked all of them to hide well and not get caught.

Yep! I noticed this too. For what its worth, Hwang treasures his men. And we can see it both ways. His men also treasures him. They are very loyal. Look at how Bobby willingly takes all the blame when no one asked him to. He admitted he beaten up Father Lee before dumping the body, which is not true, Father Lee died from a head wound (bobby did not know how Father Lee died). I'm pretty sure the cops know that Bobby is lying to protect Hwang, i hope they do because if they don't it means the cops are not attentive to detail. Hua3

• Like 3

I'm moved to tears many times even in such dark episode.

And that guest star lady ~ she is just the head of a matchmaking agency, no? Not in any high position in the government section. LOL, translation...

Anyone knows what it the place in the last scene where the face-off is happening? That place is also used in Children of Nobody. It looks like a performing theater? There is the cascading seats/stairs with a big stage in front. Unfinished theater?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

37 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Er... @Ameera Ali :) 

Hide contents

Hwang’s possible ending?

it will be really cute if that’s the case :) 

Cute! I won't mind Hwang with a bunch of kids. But he needs to be jailed first though. Hehe

Omo! Bobby and Song Sac have pretty eyes hahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Omo! Bobby and Song Sac have pretty eyes hahahaha

It's those photoapps I tell you... they make anyone pretty...!!

Looks like our Mrs.Hwang talked some sense to Hwang and he is doing the right thing with the orphanage.... B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@sushilicious  best thing ever  , wow these long leg can ride this size of bike :mrgreen:  

Looks like our Mrs.Hwang talked some sense to Hwang and he is doing the right thing with the orphanage.... B)

Cancelling my honeymoon for that , just waiting for my Nobel prize — I can’t be less than  sister Kim , when she shout for our Kim to fight men didn’t worry about her , when there is  a gun pointed  to her head :yum:

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Cute! I won't mind Hwang with a bunch of kids. But he needs to be jailed first though. Hehe

No no I am hurt , hurt , hurt ,You want to see him in jail

@Lawyerh not asking you to be his  lawyer , it’s enough u send poor Bobby to jail. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Eggy Nun Kim. 

Think maybe I should use this as my profile pic ? Though it doesn’t quite suit my perverted ahjumma reputation :D 

I have been camping here since 1st Jan . How did 3.5 months fly by like that ? I’m gonna miss laughing my head off every weekend and watching KNG with his awesome Long legs 

This drama has opened doors for many of the actors here . Have discovered so many new faces .  Our gorgeous Detective Seo. Hip hop girl looking all glam. 

Spoiler

Edited by Guest