[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem @Lawyerh  @ktcjdrama ...we all need to buy this bread , it help hearing , now vision   :mrgreen:  

I will definitely try to find it in a Korean mini-mart!

I've actually eaten something like that, cut in half to show off the filling, but in an artisan bakery. I'm guessing it's not the same kind, which is why there is no effect on my hearing nor vision :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

I will definitely try to find it in a Korean mini-mart!

I've actually eaten something like that, cut in half to show the filling, but in an artisan bakery. I'm guessing it's not the same kind, which is why there is no effect on my hearing nor vision :P

I’m not sure if I understood it correctly, but I think when YH got hit while protecting Prosecutor Park, it suddenly triggered something in him and that’s how he found the planet? Not very sure about this though. A lot of guesswork just looking at the sequence of the scenes. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

I’m not sure if I understood it correctly, but I think when YH got hit while protecting Prosecutor Park, it suddenly triggered something in him and that’s how he found the planet? Not very sure about this though. A lot of guesswork just looking at the sequence of the scenes. :lol:

Yes, you're right about the vision thing, he got from the hit on his head... but we'd like to believe it's due to the bread too ;):P

@katakwasabi I'm watching quite a few at the moment

Spoiler

Beautiful World

Dear Citizen

Confession

He is Psychometric (you should watch this!)

Love in Sadness (running behind, watching casually only)

Soon to start:

Her Private Life

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Gotta say..out of all dramas I watched, it seems FP cast and crew might be the most cohesive. They even have matching tshirts. Hahaha

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

any one see our pet choco :mrgreen:

* he may over help finishing bread :joy:

I'm keeping the gif! KNG look so cute resting his chin on Choco's shoulders. Ahaha

@ktcjdrama

Spoiler

I'm only watching Beautiful World out of your list. I've read some good comments about He Is Psychometric. I'll might give it a try~ hoho

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Since its the same writer, can we have a FP and Chief Kim crossover?

I don't know if I can handle Hae Il, Chief Kim, Hwang and bobby on my screennnnnnnn!!! I envision Chief Kim and Hae Il will butt heads often. Det Goo will try to be their peacemaker. If Junho and Kim Sun Ho(dimples) can join it would be awesome. Hahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Since its the same writer, can we have a FP and Chief Kim crossover?

I don't know if I can handle Hae Il, Chief Kim, Hwang and bobby on my screennnnnnnn!!! I envision Chief Kim and Hae Il will butt heads often. Det Goo will try to be their peacemaker. If Junho and Kim Sun Ho(dimples) can join it would be awesome. Hahaha

haha sounds like an expensive cast.  Although, maybe it'll turn out to be good bromance.  Chief Kim can do some of the thinking since Hae Il is more action person.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Lol. The only thread I see with the big big sign after they are done stating WE WILL BE BACK is this thread. I’m so loling by the fact :joy: that they decided to give us this immediately after they are done. Which is great! Hope cast will be the same lolllll

Hahaha. So true. I looked at the writer credits, he also wrote God's Quiz season 1-4. So this is not his first serial kdrama. I read the majority of God's Quiz main cast maintained even in the recent season 5.

Omoooo..Seo is the cover for OST 6! 

optimize

ctto

Ost 6 official videoclip

• Like 7

And just like that , the end and i await the next KNG drama ...LOL :blush: thanks to the TFP team for entertaining us all these weeks as well as all the soompis coming  together to 'faithfully' honour them with beautiful pictures and comments. Adios :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali I’m randomly looking at stuff on Twitter & look at your oppa turning on the agyeo :D 

this was from Det Seo’s IG story . The cast Cheering on  the final eps

Haha.  She posted this . Bobby’s twin :joy:

By the way read on Twitter , that this is Bobby’s debut drama . What an impact he made ! 

Spoiler

By the way read on Twitter , that this is Bobby’s debut drama . What an impact he made ! 

He done exceptionally very good job for debut drama :blush:  I can’t wait for his future work

* I can’t bring myself to watch episode yet , I am not ready to say goodbyes :bawling: 

But OMG see him sitting there make me smile again :lol:

15558018141555801807.gif

I Just need sneak peek to the fridge so I can move on :joy:

• Like 7