[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

4 Things To Watch For In Final Episode Of “The Fiery Priest”

by J. Lim
516e756007f3407faaf1c89e09d45bd0.jpeg?s=

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama is reaching its end on April with its final episode. The drama has been loved for its unique characters, satirical approach to a crooked society, fast-paced storyline, and stellar acting. With just one story left in the series, here are four things to watch for in the final episode.

Kim Nam Gil, will he lay down his priesthood and leave?

Priest Kim Hae Il (Kim Nam Gil) is a hot-headed priest whose fists speak first. Though he may not seem very much like a priest at times, he is warm person who pursues justice. But when the people he loves find themselves in trouble because of him, Kim Hae Il lays down his life as a priest and picks up a gun in order to fight against Lee Joong Kwon (Kim Min Jae).

In episode 36, Lee Joong Kwon took a nun (Baek Ji Won) hostage and threatened Kim Hae Il. A tense moment is about to ensue as Kim Hae Il holds a gun in his hands. In the final episode, he is set to reflect on things he’s done that he shouldn’t have done as  priest, and he will prepare to leave everyone. It will be interesting to see if Kim Hae Il will end up leaving the church.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1318953wpp/4-things-to-watch-for-in-final-episode-of-the-fiery-priest
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

No no I am hurt , hurt , hurt ,You want to see him in jail

Hahahaha! Mianhae~

I like Hwang and Bobby but they need to be punished. I suggest a short sentence for them, so they can come out from jail and start new, maybe with cute kids at thr orphanage.

Let's hope Hwang doesn't die in the final hour. Coz if he does, I'll throw a fit!!! 

Ommmmooo!!! The pic with the orange lined jacket! *heart eyes*

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Father kim having trouble with technology lolll

Trouble technology , why stand there let him go to his favorite spot 

D49DAD0B-29CF-426F-99B6-1CA2A0A9CD80.jpg

or the top of fridge :joy:

24 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Let's hope Hwang doesn't die in the final hour. Coz if he does, I'll throw a fit!!! 

I hope not, or get ready we gonna start our revenge team :joy:

682DD297-4DF6-4F7D-A84A-BA20C3E24603.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Father Han!!

@sushilicious sexy or not ? With the glasses hmm? :love:

More of the cast

This one has sis Kim my eggy nun

Spoiler

It’s cute we’re all camping here :D 

Edited by Guest

32 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I hope not, or get ready we gonna start our revenge team :joy:

If it comes to it, i volunteer to be Seo in the revenge team! She's my current girl crush! She's cute, at times girlish despite her tomboyish outfit, and a very good fighter. Hahaha

fullsizephoto1053062.jpg

photo1054331.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

If it comes to it, i volunteer to be Seo in the revenge team! She's my current girl crush! She's cute, at times girlish despite her tomboyish outfit, and a very good fighter. Hahaha

Then wait let me clip my hair :joy: currying the 

sword not easy :mrgreen:

F0E6F610-FD8E-4823-A475-ABD973159A9A.jpg

E84260BE-8409-4A6B-B7E9-706B77A97268.jpg

... let her learn from the best , No more tomboy for her :D

..  @Lawyerh , @triplem  :smirk::tounge_wink:clips on his hair 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

Then wait let me clip my hair :joy: currying the 

sword not easy :mrgreen:

..  @Lawyerh , @triplem  :smirk::tounge_wink:clips on his hair 

Woah..kim nam gil is a leftie?? I didn't expect that.

Hae Il uses his right hand for nearly everything hahahaha

Writing

photo1039284.jpg

Stabbing attempt with a bone

fullsizephoto1041142.jpg

And gun holding

photo1036900.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

How does live recapping work here? Under spoiler tab i assume?

Final ep is about to start. The ads are on repeat. Tsk2.

Disclaimer...more about actions, not much about words. I'm not fluent in korean at all. Hahaha. I'll be updating this post several times. Heh

Ep 39 starts

Spoiler

Hae Il walks in the theater like place. A recap of what happened at the end of ep 38.

Side note: Kim Nam Gil looks good.

Fight!!! Theres like 12 against 1. Such an unfair fight. Andwaeeeee!! Hae Il got hit on the head with a bat/rod.

Seriously Hae Il is made out of metal. He defeats them all.

Enter 3 scarface minions. They fight. Scarface points a gun at Sis Kim. And hits her head. She collapses whole Hae Il defeats minions. Scarface shoots Hae Il. But the table is turned, Hae Il over powered Scarface and cops arrived!!!! Yay!

Hae Il has his gun at Scarface  and he provokes Hae Il to shoot. Bit Sis Kim, cop buddy, Seo and kyung sun tries to talk some sense into him. Oh he has tears in his eyes. Be strong Hae Il! Don't succumb to Scarface's words. 

Awww...Kyung Sun manges to take away his gun. Hae Il is crying, everyone is crying. And yasssss!!! SCARFACE IS CAPTURED with all his evil troops!!!!

HAN!!!!!!! He is still alive at the hospital

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

It's the FINALE live-caps, chingus.....!!!

Kim asked Scar Face why is he doing this to him? Scar Face listed some reasons, etc.etc... Kim said just keep it simple. Scar Face our fate ends here today. Kim told him I am no longer a priest. Scar Face gave the hand signal, fighting ensued. Some of the guys are actually afraid of him. But then, Kim got hit on his head with a metal rod. Only a few men left, but Kim is losing strength. But, he managed to kill all those additional men. SF asked the three guys, what are you doing? signaling them to go hit him. The men took out knives, booooo... SF pointed a gun at Sis Kim's face. Kim dare not fight too much and got beaten. Sister said what is in preview. SF knocked her out with the gun. The three men taken down by Kim. SF is going down the stairs, but he shot Kim with the gun, booo...... He walked towards Kim, but Kim able to hit his gun away, knocked him down and got out his own gun. Sister said weakly to him, don't do it. SF sat up and challenged him to shoot him in the head. Just then, the other guys arrived. Everyone asking him not to do it, while SF kept taunting him to shoot. He said, you and I are of the same kind. Everyone still talking to him not to do it. SF is still arrogantly ordering him to shoot. Park went up to Kim and put one of her hands on his back very carefully. Kim said something to SF, about forgiveness, but I'm not sure what. Park put her other hand on the gun and slowly bring it down and took the gun away. Sister made the cross sign and thanked God. The police took SF away, Park and Gu hugged Kim and said good job.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

One final time for FP... @ktcjdrama

URRRRRRIII KAAAAJJJAAAAAAAAA! 

Woohoo! 1 minute!

Shouldn’t we say Ukhaaaaaa!!!!!:joy:!!!

ehhh Bobby should have worn his wig ..he looks so different here 

Aww these precious two -SS & Yohan. In the early stages their scenes were the ones that made me tear up.  Looks like beautiful friendship on & off screen

Sis Kim ! Remember how annoying she was , but turned out to me such the MVP in some episodes ago .  She’s also currently  in My Fellow Citizens ( really good  crime & political satire ) 

Continue with ep 39. 

Scarface et al were captured.

What on earth....scarface grabbed a cop gun and tried to shoot. Good thing cop buddy was super fast and shot him first. Good riddance scarface.

Hwang makes his first appearance with his right hand man.

Hae Il visits  Han and talks to him. Come on Han, move a finger. Give him hope.

• Like 5
  • Love 1