[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

1 minute ago, LyraYoo said:

Hwang Cheol Beom is redeeming himself in this episode !!

Mrs Hwang will be pleased... @Ameera Ali pali pali....

------------------------------------------------

Is he alive but in coma??? What is Father's Han fate?

Day time. Kim is walking on a bridge. Voice over of him talking to Scar Face. He is then seated with a laptop, looking at some name list. Then he is meeting with the new lady. She isn't happy to see him and asked if he is the police. She got nervous and started to smoke. Kim is asking her for something by showing her the name list. Cut to montage of Kim visiting people at various places, beating people and stuff. He finally got to the office that Scar Face went. He pointed a gun at the manager and asked him about Scar Face. The guy told him everything, that they're leaving that night, 4 person.

Kim waiting in his room. He got the video of Bobby and Seok carrying Father Lee from Seo. He remembered Hwang saying he didn't kill Lee. Seo shocked to see her message read, and showed it to Gu who was with her on stake out.

Seok went out to meet Hoodie Hwang. Kim followed him. Hwang shocked to hear Bobby got arrested. He said some stuff and Seok left. Hwang turned but Kim pulled him from the back and started to fight with him. They then talked. Hwang finally told Kim what happened, in flashback. Kang is the one who ordered Hwang to call Lee over to his residence. Lee arrived. Hwang is practically begging Lee to sign a document while seated at the long dining table. Lee is still reluctant. Then Kang called out and asked Lee to come into the room. Lee is surprised that there is someone else there. Scar Face is seated in the room too. Kang is talking to Lee, and basically threatening Lee, by showing him some pictures of the church staff. Lee so angry that he punched Kang's face. He grabbed Kang's collar. Hwang tried to pull Lee away, but Kang said leave it. Then Kang shoved Lee that he hit the table and died. Hwang is panicking and crying, and called for Seok to call 911, but Kang said no, just clean up the scene. Hwang looking upset. Cut to Bobby being called into the room after Kang and Scar Face left, he is also shocked to see Lee's body which is now covered up using Hwang's jacket. Hwang in a very low spirit asked them to take care of the body. Cut to Hwang and Kang talking, basically Kang is putting everything on Hwang. He left, and Hwang so mad about it.

Back to present. Kim still demanding why Hwang didn't say anything. Flashback to Hwang crying because of what happened. Kim asked Hwang to surrender himself. Hwang doesn't want to. He wants to get Kang. He asked Kim to give him some time and wait.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

oMG. They threw him off the cliff! Even though he was already dead but you can see Bobby is not a killer.

Bobby was thinking about what he had done. He said sorry at the end.

Det Gu found Hae Il and now they are talking or arguing.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Bobby in the cell, and he flashback to that night. He carried the body with another guy, not Seok, sorry. Bobby looking very uncomfortable, but he did throw Lee down the cliff. He kept telling himself that he didn't kill Lee. Cut to present, he said "sorry"

Kim arrived in his hotel room. Gu is already in there. He is trying to make conversation. Kim asked him to leave, very coldly. He said everything is done. No need to work together anymore. He said he is going to take care everything by himself. Gu is still trying to talk sense to him, but Kim is still pushing him away. Gu still pleading with him and even pulled him, but Kim hit him. Gu not letting go, got hit again. Kim left the room, Seo is outside and called to him. He stopped to listen. Seo is also trying to talk to him, Kim replied her coldly and left. Cut to Kim walking on a bridge by himself while Park's voicemail earlier is being played as voice over.

Scar Face with his guys in a car, making a call. Something wrong it seems.

Cut to police officers outside the church building down on the ground. Then Kim in a rest room washing his face and readying his gun. He walked out, got on his bike and rode to building.

Cut to Seo getting a text from Kim, she showed him to Gu. It said something like just wait for a while and everything will be over. and for them to come and clean up. also please take care of Park because they'll need her at the end of this. Kim entered the building, staircases like in preview. He fought some men, then entered a big void place. Scar Face seated in the middle, expecting his arrival. He pulled out Sister Kim though as hostage, boooo... Kim is unfazed. he held out a passport and threw it on the ground. Scar Face said some stuff and a lot more men came out. Scar Face gave a sign for them to attack, they walked towards Kim. But Kim smiled, for the first time in this episode ~ end of episode.

Preview: surprisingly there is one!!

~ Kim fighting and losing. Sister Kim shouting stuff at him even though a gun is pointed at her head.

~ Seo and Gu pleading to Kim not to shoot. Kim had a gun pointed at someone, must be Scar Face.

~ SS visiting Bobby in the prison. Bobby no more pantene hair now..... huhuhuu...

~ Police team resigning together. Park is also resigning and praising herself

~ No sighting of Han nor Sister Kim :(

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Forgiveness, acceptance  and second chances. This is the running theme for this drama. Father Kim needs to forgive himself 

Who would have imagined Bobby , Song Sac and Yohan bonding over a meal. Bobby has some respect for SS...we've have come real far

dAHZ0m.png

When Prosecutor Park sent him a voice message urging him not to become a bad person like Scarface....

O7H6Ex.png

Supercool walking down the hallway to meet Scarface.

y8RC2h.png

If I was facing this smile/smirk, I will be really really afraid.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I really really detest Scarface and his disgusting face. I really wanted to reach into my screen and pull out all his ugly teeth, twist off the smirk on his face, gouge out his eyes, set his eyebrows and hair on fire, poke sharp needles through his nose, then finish him off with six bullets to his brain. :rage:

I'm sorry guys but I really needed to rant and vent. How did he ever become a government intelligence agent with his twisted mind? Do they not have psychological tests for that?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Hwang always nice person, I liked he looked after his gangsters , Bobby not having good time @Lawyerh ur gangster need lawyer :joy:

I agree that Hwang never killed anyone I think... probably not even Gu's partner. Remember he was the one who brought the partner back to Hwang. But have to wait for subs, because Kim did say something about this when he was talking to Hoodie Hwang.

Remember Hwang was also disgusted at the way Scar Face killed the two men in the truck.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, joonminfan said:

I really really detest Scarface and his disgusting face. I really wanted to reach into my screen and pull out all his ugly teeth, twist off the smirk on his face, gouge out his eyes, set his eyebrows and hair on fire, poke sharp needles through his nose, then finish him off with six bullets to his brain. :rage:

I'm sorry guys but I really needed to rant and vent. How did he ever become a government intelligence agent with his twisted mind? Do they not have psychological tests for that?

Same feeling here.

I think that sometimes people with no sense of morals and the willingness to kill is a prized asset for intelligence purposes. Once you are told to kill someone or many people, you can't afford sympathy or empathy.

Hae Il had too much and so he had to leave even though he had the skills.

And other times, people are able to hide their true nature under the guise that it's their job, which provides reinforcements for their urges.

• Like 7

Sister Kim , lol...can still talk while the gun pointing at her head...not a good copy of the preview..but I think we will have a good ending

So, Hwang and the gang actually used by that devil chief prosecutor. Hwang and the gang feel bad in the end. Now I understand why Hwang never used violence when he's asking for the land to father Lee :tears:

I'm sad when Hwang cried looking at father Lee got killed by that prosecutor.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

When Hwang was begging Lee to sign, he was rather desperate. I think he knows that the signing cannot be delayed any longer. And he said something like he is like a son to Father Lee. Sorry not catching the words very well during streaming just now.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2