[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

I wonder if it is at all possible to give punishment to Scar Face for the mistake in his ordering Kim to throw the grenade? Can there be an investigation into what really happened? Because right now, the public is being fed that Kim is a monster for killing innocent children... whereas the real monster is Scar Face. I want him punished!

• Like 5

tenor.gif

Should never drink anything while catching up on post here. LOL

On a serious note...

tumblr_pp5zr4nRme1r1my6mo3_500.png

Father Kim need to ask Scarface this for our sake:

Spoiler

ForsakenZealousBrownbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

Writer / Producer.. if you are here reading.. hint hint, wink wink ok?

My brain can't take too many frying...

:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I wonder if it is at all possible to give punishment to Scar Face for the mistake in his ordering Kim to throw the grenade? Can there be an investigation into what really happened? Because right now, the public is being fed that Kim is a monster for killing innocent children... whereas the real monster is Scar Face. I want him punisContinuingc

Continuing dilemma:  Who holds ultimate responsibility?

The doer or the instigator?

Legally, it is the doer who pays the higher price because it is believed that the person had free will to choose whether or not to do it. (Human kind can determine the punishment.)

Morally, and, ethically, it is the instigator of the action who society sees as the ultimate evil.  Yet,  aside from ostracizing the instigator,  society can't do much to him/her.  (A higher being will determine the ultimate punishment.)

Perhaps, this is why he is a priest.:unsure:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

Continuing dilemma:  Who holds ultimate responsibility?

The doer or the instigator?

Legally, it is the doer who pays the higher price because it is believed that the person had free will to choose whether or not to do it. (Human kind can determine the punishment.)

Morally, and, ethically, it is the instigator of the action who society sees as the ultimate evil.  Yet,  aside from ostracizing the instigator,  society can't do much to him/her.  (A higher being will determine the ultimate punishment.)

But he was told/deceived that the area is cleared (of children, not the enemies). 

He knew as much though that he was personally responsible which is why he did not deny it when Sis Kim asked him to clarify in front of the protesting crowd. At least he did tell the father at archidiocese that everything is true except that he was instructed by his superior to throw the grenade. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

Hihi you know how Hae II always look up at the sky and there is lightning.  I was hoping at the end scarface would get struck by lightning.

• LOL 7

Finally watched the latest episode.

I have a feeling that Hwang will join the Avengers Team.

There's a saying... "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

No?

Father Kim and gang will be awesome again next week!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Ha..this sentence reminded me of what my family would say “Those Who doesn’t know are innocent.” (In Chinese : 不知者無罪)Because ultimately you do not know that (if I put it in Hae il’s context) Hae il did not know that the room was still occupied by those children, so he threw the Grenade without knowing. So technically he is not in the wrong. But still he has to take that responsibility..because it’s him who threw the grenade. So..it’s a grey area type of scenario. :huh:

I am more concerned about the killing machines...Hae il can’t fight those three at ones. He will get beaten :( and how he will get emotionally and mentally injured when he sees his Tsunami members in the hospital...Specifically Seo, Somsak and (I would guess) Nun Kim. I’m actually more worried for Nun Kim...The killing machines....don’t kill her.... :( I will cry if they kill her. (Not sure if I’m thinking too much..,but the way she Thank Kim is like those dramas that is ready to say goodbye to that particular member :( )

I agree with the Chinese sayings above. I'm more in a rage because Scar Face made it seem that Kim is a ruthless monster, which of course was his intention.

I think based on the tone of the drama, there won't be anymore deaths occurring, especially from the side of our Avengers team. So Sis Kim should be fine. It's too late in the drama to deal with another death, especially of a character that just shone for the viewers. I'm sure those three guys will somehow be taken down, probably even in a comical way, although I honestly cannot imagine how the writer will go about it.

It's probably a good thing that those three are at different sites, so they can be taken down one by one. First of course is the one attacking Seo, seems like the leader too, since he is the one who shook hand with Scar Face, and he is the one who asked Kim to come quickly.

My guess is Park will try to beat up that guy too, got somewhat injured, Hwang shows up, and helps Kim take that guy down. Hwang dislikes Scar Face, so I'm sure he won't mind fighting his guys. And he must have been written with fighting skills on par with Kim for a purpose.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I agree with the Chinese sayings above. I'm more in a rage because Scar Face made it seem that Kim is a ruthless monster, which of course was his intention.

Yea, I mean the guy literally pointed a gun at Hae II and made him do it.  Afterward, he even said children on other side=enemy so I disagree with scarface saying don't blame him.

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think based on the tone of the drama, there won't be anymore deaths occurring, especially from the side of our Avengers team. So Sis Kim should be fine. It's too late in the drama to deal with another death, especially of a character that just shone for the viewers. I'm sure those three guys will somehow be taken down, probably even in a comical way, although I honestly cannot imagine how the writer will go about it.

Yea, I'm going to go with more hostage situation.  When the killing machine guys met each of them the fight ensues pretty soon after or hurt.  Only with Sis Kim did the guy take his sweet time and eating fruit on top of it.  Hae II can start hunting them down one by one is one scenario.  I don't think we see him in his full mode yet.  He's been fighting softies compare to what he's been up against in the past and living the priesthood life made him somewhat rusty.  I don't know if anyone here watch anime, but like Kenshin the manslayer with each fight it comes back and skills on different level.  

Yea, I think Hwang would join force for survival and maybe he does have a soft spot for Park as well.  Both reasons good enough to help out.  Also, I don't think we should look at it as a simple fight.  They said it's war.  War is different then one on one fight in that it needs teamwork and strategy.  I hope we get to see some of that in drama.

• Like 6

Ahhhh..if I can maintain watching at a pace of 2 hr eps a day, I can catch up by this weekend and join in the discussions. And maybe live watch the finale :lol:. I can't wait to reach the part were KNG rides the motorbike and also him dressed up as a woman. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Fans speculate that it could be a open ending. 

And...they want a season 2 lol..same 

Season 2 is definitely welcome!

With new villains or the hunt for the govt or something due to the corruption...

Or Father Kim is no longer a priest but a detective and *cough* with prosecutor Park *cough*

But opening ending and not resolving Father Lee's death or at least serve justice to that Prosecutor Kang and Scarface? No no no...

Their blood need to be spill to appease us all!! 

:innocent:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

When the empire strikes back, no one was spared. A really painful & shocking domino-effect scene.. not seeing it coming.. a little too late.. 721.gif

No matter how painful.. they must rise to retaliate.

The brutality is indescribable.. but.. dragon1.gif

No pain .. no gain..

tfp16_p.gif 

So, we will fight & keep fighting!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I'm at ep 8. 

Do Yeong's background is sad. No wonder he is reluctant to fight. But I was so happy that he took action once he saw Det. Seo got hurt. Do Yeong might be bumbling but he has heart. And he was actually a great fighter before as shown in the flashback. Will he surprise Hae Il with his fighting skills? Hahaha

photo1042756.jpg

And I like looking at red suit's bob hair. Its so straight. Hehehe

photo1042755.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 5