Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

I like the fact that Hae Il later just cross his legs after a man saw him spread eagle :joy: and that look though~

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, nidcha202 said:

Rating is considered the number 1 ranking:wub:

They deserve it ^_^

Finished ep3 crying and laughing

'My movements will be very graceful' :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Haha this scene was good ..cat fight ..

@sushilicious oh you mean this scene ..Father kim forgot to sit like a lady too :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Can we talk about how they referenced memoirs of a murderer? I can’t :lol: it’s Nam Gil’s movie~

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

LOL... the garbage/trash label for Park from Kim is starting to prick on her conscience....

The baddies are all falling apart because of greed... even Team Leader Lee isn't contacting Hwang because he wanted to be recognized for the work.

What are your guesses on Sister Kim's hidden background? Since she was recognized by the Forensics guy, could it be that she used to be in the same field? I can't wait for the reveal....

• Like 8
  • Love 2

@triplem I love the friendship between YH and SS too!

It's so pure and cute.

As for Bobby..  we just need to pull his hair hard will do. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

What are your guesses on Sister Kim's hidden background? Since she was recognized by the Forensics guy, could it be that she used to be in the same field? I can't wait for the reveal....

Same...I guess she had a similar occupations as Kim? Like at one point a commander for NIS woman’s squat? If that is even possible? 

Or she could be apart from NIS(but not sure what she work as)

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Same...I guess she had a similar occupations as Kim? Like at one point a commander for NIS woman’s squat? If that is even possible? 

Or she could be apart from NIS(but not sure what she work as)

That would mean everyone who’ve had traumatic experience from working at NIS join the church system in this drama :joy:

Can’t wait for Sister Kim to reveal her role and Prosecutor Park to save the day! Though I am worried about Hae Il’s former boss joining the baddies.. he could definitely cause even worse harm to our fiery priest :cry:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

He looks sooo cooolll

20190323_123907.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Who else fall in love with female hae il? 'cause i do haha

I think prosecuter park isn't one of the baddies. I have a feeling she just acting so that she could be on the baddy side. When she gather all the evidences enough to convict all of them, she'll spill it all even tho it would cost her her job. And she might has a secret to on why she's so bent to be on the baddies' side.

The day i fear the most has come: the baddies know hae il's true identity. Hopefully it won't harm him that much.  

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, HuanHuan Dong said:

I think prosecuter park isn't one of the baddies. I have a feeling she just acting so that she could be on the baddy side. When she gather all the evidences enough to convict all of them, she'll spill it all even tho it would cost her her job. And she might has a secret to on why she's so bent to be on the baddies' side.

She isn't one of the baddies yet... only seems like that because she is serving her boss, who is one of the baddies. To me, she is a self-serving opportunist, soon to be converted, I am sure. I doubt she would ever be on her boss' side when she found out her work will involve killing of people. She doesn't know yet the extend of her boss' criminal acts. 

Btw, welcome to the thread and to soompi!! :) 

• Like 11

Posted (edited)

The Savings Day gang is showing some cracks . Kang, Curly Hair Chief and Hwang are on one team. But Hwang with  a chip on his shoulder is just putting up a front. He can't stand Kang. Then the Congressman and Police Chief are the other. There’s of course  Russian ahjussi and Ukha Priest wanting their slice of the pie or rather the whole pie to themselves . Greed is the root of all evil. This would be to Hae Il's or Hae Mi's ( his female alter ego coined by sushilicious) advantage

Oh gosh  .. i cannot with this @sushilicious...BTS still...KNG rocking the outfit ...:joy:

Agency update

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8
  • LOL 5

@triplem goshhhh the third picture she looks so gorgeous! See! Hae Mi looks pretty that's why i spazz over her:heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

@sushilicious & @triplem  I am liking the outfit , I have black one same like the light blue one she is wearing  :mrgreen:  

I need to look for the dress on amazon now :joy: start turning head :sweatingbullets:

D3489C5E-F863-4750-9C56-C9152F339DB4.gif

.. amazingly nose not big in this angle :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

OMG..... i cannot get that mountain scene!. ( have not finished ep 11). i think i am in love! how can Father Kim looks so GD in everything, as soldier, secret agent, priest and gal!

now dread to think how to survive when this drama is over:persevere:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Live-caps starting...

Kim put up his hands, knelt down. Park is asking why Gu and Seo not catching the criminal. Just as the police about walk up and cuff him, Park walked to him and even signaled him to get her. She even asked the police not to act rashly and to put their guns down... LOL... Kim got away, pretended to hit Gu and Seo. Park pretended to faint at the escalator, preventing the police to get to Kim.

Kim got back to his container and realized Park have recognized him.

Kang is scolding Hwang again at the Russian cafe. Jung was there too. I think Hwang is about to lose his patience with Kang. Anytime now.

Congressman still unconscious in the hospital ICU.

Park at the police station, questioning the police why they couldn't catch the criminal. They kinda blamed it on her, and she made a point to apologized sarcastically to the police. Seo and Gu wondered whether Park already know Kim's identity.

At the church, both Sister Kim and Father Han are losing their temper (with fire CGI on their heads) because of what's happening (the attempted assassination). Seo, Gu and Kim are so shocked to see them.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Kim got a call from Park. She directly asked him if he is the masked guy. As he met with her, they're being eavesdropped by Seo and Gu from outside disguising as construction workers. Gu and Seo made a bet about what they're talking about and Seo won. Park went on to pose a list of questions to Kim, I think to find out more about him, but no success. After she left, Kim then relaxed. Haha, he's been quite tensed about facing her also... He even used the usual way Park say "stressed" LOL.....

Hwang and his assistant looking through Kim's profile again.

Park is in her bed, tossing and turning because she hasn't got a confirmed answer that the masked man is Kim.

Kim is talking to Father Lee's picture about him hiding his identity.

Park is in Kang's office. Kang is upset that the cctv picture of Kim is not clear. Park asked him is that how they kill Father Lee also, meaning the same way they tried to kill Congressman.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2