Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

The Fiery Priest: Episodes 17-18

by LollyPip

Priest1718-00105.jpg

Every time it looks like our favorite grumpy priest is getting the upper hand, something gets flipped and he finds himself struggling to keep things afloat all over again. This war he’s fighting is much more complicated than he ever imagined, but at least he’s finding himself with some pretty solid supporters. Even former enemies may be slowly starting to change sides, which is good, because Hae-il is about to need all the help he can get.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/03/the-fiery-priest-episodes-17-18/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Really Astonishing :joy: 

Spoiler

D573697C-F07D-4D49-A85B-3A042318F1FD.gif

62D74BA1-5148-4DBD-AEB5-A09C71759EED.gif

.. why everyone is so adorable :mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

4 hours ago, triplem said:

I think it’s because secret service agents cannot have their identities revealed given all the highly classified  secrets & information they are privy to . It is also for their own safety 

Aha! 

Ok... hmm.. alright. This I can accept.

Thanks! :kiss_wink:

@sushilicious lol... like duh? :sweatingbullets:

I know how he became a priest. Lol

It's just that to me, knowing he is some secret agent isn't that bad unless (letting my imagination run wild here a bit) those villains are going to orchestrate something disastrous like kidnapping him to torture in order to get him to spill some top secrets and etc.

Then like what I've said above... I can accept. 

Other than that, in my "rainbow" world.. I would think that those who know will just go "so that's why he can fight" and end of story for that part and nothing sinister is gonna happen to him except that we all now know that the ex commander is now in the picture and he is our Father Kim's kryptonite. :tears:

Ok. I'm overthinking... lol

Geez.. I should focus on who killed Father Lee right? Lol

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

It's just that to me, knowing he is some secret agent isn't that bad unless (letting my imagination run wild here a bit) those villains are going to orchestrate something disastrous like kidnapping him to torture in order to get him to spill some top secrets and etc.

Then like what I've said above... I can accept. 

Other than that, in my "rainbow" world.. I would think that those who know will just go "so that's why he can fight" and end of story for that part and nothing sinister is gonna happen to him except that we all now know that the ex commander is now in the picture and he is our Father Kim's kryptonite. :tears:

I guess the baddies can also discredit him now and say that he is a fake priest or something. For now, he is the main priest (or has the highest rank) in their church, so imagine if the baddies disclose that he is a former secret agent, fired for killing children, that now is faking being a priest and using it to cause havoc. If they release such fake info to the public then not only they'll have him removed from the church but they can also arrest him for faking his priesthood, not only that, the baddies can sway the public's opinion that the church has been so very problematic and close it down without anyone complaining and build "welfare centre"/"orphanage" to laundry the money. Just imagine what will happen if the baddies tell the press that a guy who killed innocent children with a grenade (regardless of what truly happened) is now overseeing orphaned kids. I bet they will try to demonize him as much as possible and he may even lose his priesthood. :astonished: Hope none of that happens...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 3/22/2019 at 10:25 AM, sushilicious said:

Actually he looks decent as a female. :joy:

You know all this crossdress talk remind me of a picture I saw on facebook.  

54268517_1852575631514029_48297300963172

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

31 minutes ago, jadore1 said:

@phoenix24  who is this? KNG? where ? when? 

Picture from kim nam gil vietnam fanpage.  I think they took it from Queen Seondeok.  I don't remember him crossdressing in that drama, but I didn't watch every episode from beginning to end because it's pretty long.  I think someone must of thought he would look good as female too and might of put his face on one of the female's body.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

Ahhhhh....They took his drama mama picture and added his face -  what an almost believable job  LOL 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

They referenced memoir of a murderer again! I like it when they reference their previous works:joy:. (Because to me, each of their projects are like their past lives. So they are reliving even for a moment of their past lives makes me happy. I’m more happy because memoir of a murderer is one of my favorite movies~)

They referenced the finale scene for Memior (In a bamboo grove)

They referenced the car scene where the male lead crash into Nam gil’s Car and there is blood on his car. The production loves nam gil haha

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Okay, so why did Hwang target Park with the Russian killer? He hasn't received any instructions to take any actions on her... Did he just not like her joining the gang? Or trying to frame Kim?

• Like 8

Posted (edited)

A5416862-B690-4-D1-D-911-A-B4687-DF202-C

reminds of the latest  Burning sun scandal 

Edited by fatalflaw
  • Like 12
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Okay, so why did Hwang target Park with the Russian killer? He hasn't received any instructions to take any actions on her... Did he just not like her joining the gang? Or trying to frame Kim?

Yes. I think he have thoughts of framing Kim. Andddd he have thoughts on killing park. Because park has that attitude that he might not like. Plus to him, maybe she would be his future problem, so kill two birds with one stone. I mean...she is a woman who manages to get to those big shots side in a matter of days.

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I don't think it's Hwang. The assassin works for a guy called Ivan (as per the name on the phone) , that's why he does not know who sends him .I suspect Ivan is the agent that sends these killers out and the one that deals with the clients . I have a feeling it's Kim Kang Yeung  ,whom I am guessing is  the Rising Moon boss that contracted Ivan to kill Park . He met with Park and her boss Kang , and he was unhappy with her  investigations into the club. Rising Moon club is the main cash cow that brings in the money for the entire gang because of sale of meth. I believe that lunch meeting was for him to find out who was digging - whether it was Kang's order or Park herself. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 7

@triplem Do you think Hae Il’s ex-boss wants him to like...kneel down like a dog? (Not sure but to me I feel like he wants to control Hae il) Because based on the church scene, he is like...rubbing salt on a freshly cut wound...giving him a few days to think through (if not then what will happen?)

i wonder why he decided to help those bad guys though...unless I missed out something...

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem Do you think Hae Il’s ex-boss wants him to like...kneel down like a dog? (Not sure but to me I feel like he wants to cry troll Hae il) Because based on the church scene, he is like...rubbing salt on a freshly cut wound...giving him a few days to think through (if not then what will happen?)

i wonder why he decided to help those bad guys though...unless I missed out something...

Hae Il's ex boss understands his psyche more than anyone else. If he goes on the offensive and rile Kim up , Kim would fight back and Kim would win. The boss knows it is not easy to take Kim down or kill him. Remember he never backs down in enemy's territory. But if he uses Hae Il's weakness - which is the guilt he feels and the fact that he never forgave himself for those 11 kids - the ex boss is hoping to demotivate Kim and weaken his resolve. The only way he thinks he can get Kim out of the way is for Kim himself to feel demoralised and disheartened, and therefore stop investigating. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 2

23 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hae Il's ex boss understands his psyche more than anyone else. If he goes on the offensive and rile Kim up , Kim would fight back and Kim would win. The boss knows it is not easy to take Kim down or kill him. Remember he never backs down in enemy's territory. But if he uses Hae Il's weakness - which is the guilt he feels and the fact that he never forgave himself for those 11 kids - the ex boss is hoping to demotivate Kim and weaken his resolve. The only way he thinks he can get Kim out of the way is for Kim himself to feel demoralised and disheartened, and therefore stop investigating. 

I agree with u  , he know how dangerous priest is , he was reason voice for the the other evil most episode for not taking him lightly, he see him as the menacing  type, that can kill himself and other to win  , so he try to threaten him emotionally .

but all these scum/evil people  are actually pretty delusional it they think that will stop him just to keep his past hidden , no one can think of threaten our priest  and get away with it  . At least now prosecutor park will help him , get them down :crazy:

• Like 8