[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

@sushilicious @ktcjdrama 

I believe they want to break Father Kim's will and determination and let him bow out of the investigation and thus protecting the whole corrupt system again.

Hence the reveal of past, getting him chased out of priesthood (I think many of us shippers of Kim and Park will celebrate to that :lol:), attacking those close to him and etc.

But you know what?

I am also looking forward to see our Father Kim unleashing all his wrath on them and send them on the bus to hell. Like he intended to.:lol:

• LOL 4

19 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oh wait! I forgot Choco...!! Please summon him, Father Kim! :D

*pat pat*

We'll just need to hang in there and hope that it will be alright!

Yes. I like Choco too when Father Kim brought him to Rising Moon. 

And the moment when Father Kim put his chin on Choco's shoulder and looking so cute, asking him if he will be going to the church.... OMG. Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@mrsj3n I love that you changed your DP in support of FP.... :grin:

@sushilicious Actually, Hwang might want to help Kim take down Scar Face, because he ordered an attack on him before. And if he wants to take down Kang, he has to take down Scar Face first.

You know what I'd love? For Hwang to join hands with Kim in taking down Kang, then donate most of the money from Savings Day safe to the church or orphanage. He after all used to be the church member. I don't mind him keeping some money for himself.

Yeah, I still can't sleep....

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I'm on ep 2. Ngawwww..I didn't expect Kim Hae Il to have such a dark background. The bomb and kids were shocking. Huhu

Yes, shocking is indeed the right word. I thought it was just one kid, but then more appeared and I was literally :o

Hope you will be able to catch up quite a bit over the weekend!

• Like 6

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, shocking is indeed the right word. I thought it was just one kid, but then more appeared and I was :o

Hope you will be able to catch up quite a bit over the weekend!

I think I might binge this over the weekend since I have no other plans. Its exciting and Kim Nam Gil is looking good in that long coat. I love long coats. Haha

I'm currently watching the part his mentor died. So sad. He was a cute character and supported Hae Il. Sobs.

• Like 5

Gosh I fell asleep while looking for something on IG :joy:. Thanks for recap @ktcjdrama. Ok so these guys causing a ruckus are under Scar Face’s instructions ? If they are then they must be ex special forces hence they are able to fight as well as Father Kim . 

Thai tongue twister ! :D 

@Ameera Ali @sushilicious This scene is pretty cool & gif worthy 

But our poor gal Seo got beaten so bad & SS can’t even match the guy

Edited by Guest

@triplem  I didn’t know how to react to your post , first  video is so funny , loves SS taking his revenge :joy: then last video is so cool & very sad the same time , hope no one get hurt  :cold_sweat: 

The last scene I try to make gifs on it , here is :wub:

GIFMaker.org_mLrEU4.gif

Could be the moment that opens lion cage , make him destroy everyone .

* combine two gifs *

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, triplem said:

But our poor gal Seo got beaten so bad & SS can’t even match the guy

Yea, I was hoping to see the three levels that SS was talking about. I really worry for the priest because usually there is only one worthy opponent, but they all seem good.  SS need to level up to even it out some, but who knows maybe there will be another reveal later.  I mean he did get beaten up before even when he could fight.  Either that or they need to have a better game plan to not be so vulnerable.

• Like 7

So I am happily catching up on Ep 15 and almost spit out my coffee.

Annyeonghaseyo Hwa-Pyung's aboji.

9tnE2M.png

You were possessed but now you are the King of Gamblers. LOL.

[For the confused, he was from The Guest, Korean drama with Kim Jae Wook and Kim Dong Wook)

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I guess Hae Il will have to train our team since there's no way he can fight those ex-NIS agents all alone. Hwang will probably want to join because those guys are in the way. Can't wait for that, but was surprised that SS lost. They all definitely need some NIS training from Hae Il to match up to the bad guys. 

• Like 6